Jump to content
BANGKOK 18 August 2019 10:17
snoop1130

Fire damages appliance warehouse in Phitsanulok

Recommended Posts

Fire damages appliance warehouse in Phitsanulok

By The Nation

 

3893257886047f2e09d8e92a53aa0bbd.jpeg

 

A fire broke out in a warehouse filled with electric appliances in Phitsanulok’s Muang district on Thursday afternoon.

 

Police said the fire started at the warehouse of the Thai Mart Mall on Mittraparp Road in Tambon Samor Khae at 2pm.

 

Over 30 fire engines took over an hour to control the blaze.

 

The warehouse stored some 400 air conditioning machines and refrigerators. The fire swept through the entire warehouse, police said.

 

No casualties were reported.

 

Police suspect the fire was caused by short circuit but forensic science officers have yet to conduct an investigation.

 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30370281

 

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-05-30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...