First bad Lazada experience

robblok

19 hours ago, lorbhaim said:

Had also a bad experience with Lazada seller.

The product in the picture looked suitable for me.

???????????? Paid 6990

I got something that I dont want to bother you with details. But I could better have bought a simple tablet\

in a proper shop for about up to 2000 Baht.

So now I am spending so much time in the process of returning this thing.

It is a long and time consuming process.

And then I ask myself how and when will I meet my money back. 

The lesson I learned? It is obvious.

If you have any piece of advice - I'll be glad to have.

H

IMG_20190601_065641.thumb.jpg.a72615a8df78aa4235331b364e4c9173.jpg

From looking at the information for the item you purchased show below in the link

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/alldocube-iwork-10-pro-tablet-2-in-1-101-ips-screen-atom-x5-z8350-quad-core-dual-os-4gb64gb-black-i300888638-s518510997.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.4.5d803a9ebaPWiX&search=1

The sales description seems to show that a keyboard is included in the sales price , and the sales photographs clearly indicate a keyboard with the tablet . I cannot see any where on the actual items sales information a reference to the 2 in 1 tablet not including a keyboard .

May be the 2 in 1 , which I would personally think as a tablet screen + a keyboard , in fact refers to the 2 operating systems in 1 unit. 

The only reference I can see to a keyboard is shown in Thai language in the ask questions area ( see screen shot - using Google Translate ) 

Lazada1.png

On 6/1/2019 at 2:56 AM, recom273 said:

I don't think Lazada  is getting worse, its always been total shit. ...I see the whole Lazada experience as a test of patience now ... They don't seem to have the sellers under control ... I wish there was a better alternative, Shopee is even worse!

Excellent summary.  Thank you for posting that.

Since Alibaba bought out Lazada they have gone downhill. Many things I have ordered have not been in stock buy the sellers who claim they have the items. Also you used to be able to use paypal, but I do not see that feature anymore. 

I lost too much because of lazada...or because of my stupidity, you decide

I had a gopro (model 3) mount that was getting loose on my water sports. So I decided to buy a new attachment. Found from lazada just 170-300 thb for 7 piece set.

I changed it and went out to the ocean, broke in first 15 seconds and my camera went in the ocean and could not find it anymore.

That part was copy, but how could they have made it so so so bad quality and weak compared to the original that it broke down instant where as the original that was 4 years old, kept intact without problems for many many runs.

Seller promised to refund if i return the part, but then stopped answering. I definetly won't be using my time to post 130 thb parts. They owe me my gopro, tha'ts like 5000-8000 thb

LAZADA did not show any support because the "warranty perioid" was over. (like in 2-3 weeks)

Even when I told them that seller already said to accept the refund.

My mistakes:

Had a save line attachment for this to happen, but this time i didn't attach it because it needed to change. It would have saved my camera.

Trusted pirate copy part to be as good as original, even if it just stupid small piece of plastic

52 minutes ago, embedded said:

I lost too much because of lazada...or because of my stupidity, you decide

I had a gopro (model 3) mount that was getting loose on my water sports. So I decided to buy a new attachment. Found from lazada just 170-300 thb for 7 piece set.

I changed it and went out to the ocean, broke in first 15 seconds and my camera went in the ocean and could not find it anymore.

That part was copy, but how could they have made it so so so bad quality and weak compared to the original that it broke down instant where as the original that was 4 years old, kept intact without problems for many many runs.

Seller promised to refund if i return the part, but then stopped answering. I definetly won't be using my time to post 130 thb parts. They owe me my gopro, tha'ts like 5000-8000 thb

LAZADA did not show any support because the "warranty perioid" was over. (like in 2-3 weeks)

Even when I told them that seller already said to accept the refund.

My mistakes:

Had a save line attachment for this to happen, but this time i didn't attach it because it needed to change. It would have saved my camera.

Trusted pirate copy part to be as good as original, even if it just stupid small piece of plastic

Sorry but this is not Lazada its fault at all.. buying cheap copies and expecting them to hold up is your own risk. Now if they were sold as originals you got a point. 

On 6/1/2019 at 8:38 AM, BestB said:

lazada not interested in removing fraudulent sellers or preventing fraud.

yes .... they are a really bad and unprofessional company.

I will be calling them on Monday as one seller I bought from is fake, no stock, no questions answered, no nothing, just 27 unhappy customers. They are committing fraud. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Lazada is become too unreliable to use, I have had 6 orders canceled out of 10, and it takes weeks to get a refund to a bank account and they need passport copies and bank book copies for every refund, It is now just a scam to get money for  services they are not going to provide and hold onto that money for as long as possible, from now on I will only order COD