BANGKOK
webfact

Convenient way to report foreigners staying in your property, say immigration

Sorry for the silly question, but is the House ID number the house number or something I need to get from my landlords Blue Book [i'm in a Condo if it makes any difference]

The house ID is found in your landlords blue book

In Thailand goal posts have wheels

• Thanks 1

So what happens in this example....
condo jointly owned by two foreigners. Yellow book has both names registered. Obviously one is “head” of the house. How do both set about reporting? Separate online registration at the same address? 
One of them registers the Condo and then reports both people. The registration is for a property.

In Thailand goal posts have wheels

• Like 1

There’s just no logical, stress LOGICAL reason for suddenly enforcing this old law. It’s cumbersome, ineffective and pointless. All it does is create extra work for everyone. Of course there’s the revenue to consider even that’s an end result of the extra work. We’re often given reasons to feel unwelcome and disrespected by the “powers” and if it wasn’t for the many decent Thai people I interact daily I may well consider moving on.

2 hours ago, CH1961 said:

If it does not appear in play store due origin:

Take extreme care when installing 3rd party apps that haven't been vetted by Google. You've been warned.

11 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

What is the use of this information? Why does the police need to know everywhere I am at all times? Are foreigners a danger to Thai's?

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Because they don’t trust anyone, didn’t you know they are a superior race of people with no criminal element amongst their numbers. Why anyone bothers to visit this country is beyond me.

11 hours ago, pattjock said:

I have done this for years using a browser on my PC. This has been for reporting myself living in my own condo.

I downloaded the app and logged in using my old login name and password and everything seems to work fine, well done.

How do you find this app on playstore?

6 hours ago, RBOP said:

Sometimes I sleep at the office. Does my employer need to report me?

If you wear your pyjamas, No

• Like 1

If you wear your pyjamas, No
If u stay for 24h outside ur old address, then yes.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, RBOP said:

What a stupid stupid stupid law. Can't go anywhere where now without reporting many times over and over and over.

Elysium has a price!  It is mindless, I agree, and many other stupid things can be used to describe it.

I still don't understand where the App is, a name for it or how to download it. 

Please help. I ask this question before but it seems to have disappeared. Please help.

18 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Great idea - if it actually works. 

Still trying to do my 90 days online, it never works. They even tried in the immigration office, same result they just smiled & said see you in 90 days !!!!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

i don't know, they also want landlords from 300km to report their in person the first time...

I can't answer any of that as i can't even make the report without having my landlords compliance anyway -.-

Rubbery stuff. 

Are you having a rubbery time.?

Seriously., I stayed at my partner's room Pattaya klang and suggested putting into my name the rental. 

(Needed a certificate of residence.)

The owner said, cannot do. 

Have to report the farang and she not wanted to do.

So I went to a hotel where I had stayed previously. 

They happily obliged me, completed all the paperwork. 

Even though I was not staying with them..