How to watch Champions league final?

Hotrats

I intend to watch the Spurs vs. Liverpool Champions League Final at home on the sofa. What are the best options for how to watch it in Thailand? I don't have a vpn, but would get one if necessary. Is it going to be broadcast live on Thai free TV? I understand BT Sports are streaming it live on YouTube, but only in the UK. I've heard of a site called Goal.com that apparently have the broadcast rights for Thailand. Will it be possible to watch the game live on their site? Any advice most appreciated.

If you are in Thailand, go to https://www.goal.com/th/ข่าว/stay-tuned-ตารางถายทอดสดฟตบอล/1avl5byctg48z1tjl9y0cu9ro2

The page is in Thai, translate if you wish, but it's not necessary.  Scroll down till you see "LIVE UCL FINAL"  There are 4 links to the same stream, Website, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, delboy said:

If you are in Thailand, go to https://www.goal.com/th/ข่าว/stay-tuned-ตารางถายทอดสดฟตบอล/1avl5byctg48z1tjl9y0cu9ro2

The page is in Thai, translate if you wish, but it's not necessary.  Scroll down till you see "LIVE UCL FINAL"  There are 4 links to the same stream, Website, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

Many thanks for the link. And thanks too to the others who have responded. COYS!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

You don't need a VPN when you can watch it on YouTube.

It won't broadcast outside of UK, it would violate Television Rights around the globe. So you will need a UK VPN to watch.

7 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

It's on DAZN's YouTube channel - the link is posted above. (DAZN have the rights for Thailand).

Ah sorry I thought you were replying to my early post 

Edited by BangrakBob

I was intending to watch on the telly here in Patts via a Viet channel which has shown all the other rounds. However the picture was frozen, so with 15 minutes to kick off I went to my phone and logged onto www.goal.com who have the rights for Thailand. 

Commentary was in English; Ray Stubbs with David Pleat; and was from in the stadium. Stubbs was quite good, Pleat less so.

There was a bit of buffering from time to time, but for a first time watching a match on a 5" screen it was OK.

DAZN had their logo on screen. Never heard of them.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...