Teacher’s licence waiver

hello i don’t understand someone can help me.how to get the teacher's license waiver while we have a tourist visa.Because to get the teacher's license waiver the khurusapha apply for a visa non b.And immigration for to get a visa non b apply for a license ???

thank you so much 

yes that's what i think too i actually do not understand how to do it.i have a tourist visa a school wants to recruit me but she does not know how to go about it because the ministry of education told her that 'with my Bachelor I could not teach.

and to apply for a visa non b it is necessary that I be in possession of a license right?i went to the site of all embassies nearby Thailand and they ask for a license or a letter of acceptance from the Ministry to issue the non b visa.

1 hour ago, Farahh said:

and to apply for a visa non b it is necessary that I be in possession of a license right?i went to the site of all embassies nearby Thailand and they ask for a license or a letter of acceptance from the Ministry to issue the non b visa.

You do not need a waiver or a licence to apply for a Non B visa from a Thai consulate. Apply for the Non B first then apply for the waiver.

???? thank you so much what is the letter of request for the assistance?sorry really but I don’t understand the procedure...the difference between the ministry and the khurusapha everything is complicated for me...the steps by which I have to start...    I feel like going round in circles!

This is what you need to apply for an Type B visa in Vientiane:

Letter on school letterhead stating that the applicant has been hired for teaching.

Copy of the school’s registration in Thailand.

Approval letter from Ministry of Education is required .

If teaching k-12 students, the school will require that you obtain a police clearance from your local police department. Please include the copy of the clearance letter (original you should present to the school in Thailand).

Applicant must provide copies of documentation showing qualifications for teaching including but not limited to diplomas, certificates, letters verifying teaching experience, teaching credentials, educational background, resume, etc.

You can show this page to the person at your school who will be responsible for helping you get your Visa:

http://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/en/consular/visa.php

If I'm reading the Thai correctly, the Thai version of the info above is about 1/2 way down the page.

If your school is not a 'formal school' you won't need a teaching license or waiver, but if it is under OBEC or OPEC then you will need a waiver.

44 minutes ago, Farahh said:

???? thank you so much what is the letter of request for the assistance?sorry really but I don’t understand the procedure...the difference between the ministry and the khurusapha everything is complicated for me...the steps by which I have to start...    I feel like going round in circles!

To be honest. If the school that want you don't know what to do and can't be bothered to find out for you, it's not difficult to call the local education office, then I would walk away. Alarm bells are ringing.

my school is going to the ministry of education who said that with only a bachelor I could not teach.I tell you what they said to me I do not know any more.I would just like to know how I must proceed.Because my school is a tutoring school but holds a license from the Ministry of Education. By what stage should I start?

6 minutes ago, Farahh said:

Thank you ???? puchooay

Sorry where my school can find this document?
- Letter of request for assistance to the educational institutions they teach Dear Consul General, District of Savannakhet
And a courtesy request from the agency to which the school is affiliated (District Office / Provincial Administration Organization /City Hall, etc.) Consul General Participant in Savannakhet District

Thank you so much for your help.

1 hour ago, Farahh said:

my school is going to the ministry of education who said that with only a bachelor I could not teach.I tell you what they said to me I do not know any more.I would just like to know how I must proceed.Because my school is a tutoring school but holds a license from the Ministry of Education. By what stage should I start?

Is it a regular school or a tutoring scjool? You said it is a tutoring school. For a tutoring school there is no need for a teaching license (waiver) or even a degree. You only need a non-B visa and a work permit.

As others pointed out you cna get the non-B without a problem. The webiste you showed is not of the Thai government, it is a commercial webiste from a law firm

20 minutes ago, Preacher said:

Is it a regular school or a tutoring scjool? You said it is a tutoring school. For a tutoring school there is no need for a teaching license (waiver) or even a degree. You only need a non-B visa and a work permit.

As others pointed out you cna get the non-B without a problem. The webiste you showed is not of the Thai government, it is a commercial webiste from a law firm

it's a tutoring school that holds a license from the Ministry of Education

23 minutes ago, Preacher said:

All tutoring schools are licensed (or illgeal if they are not).

For a tutoring school no teaching license or waiver is required.

great it’s good news!for you  in which consulate I should go to apply for a visa non b?

23 minutes ago, Preacher said:

All tutoring schools are licensed (or illgeal if they are not).

For a tutoring school no teaching license or waiver is required.

great it’s good news!for you  in which consulate I should go to apply for a visa non b?the most easily?

On 6/1/2019 at 2:34 PM, Preacher said:

Apply in 1. vientianne or 2. savanakhet, see earlier posts and look on their website.  They now have an appointment system.

As far as I know, there is no appointment needed for Savannakhet. ( Not yet?) 

Archived