BANGKOK 19 June 2019 15:47
Sign in to follow this  
rooster59

Rocker Toon Bodyslam to run again raising funds for northeastern hospitals

Rocker Toon Bodyslam to run again raising funds for northeastern hospitals

Tanakorn Sangiam

8488315eef7a57b0fc0a6bca164be5ea.jpg

BANGKOK, 31 May 2019 (NNT) - The Kao Kon La Kao charity campaign by singer Athiwara Khongmalai or Toon Bodyslam has returned with a relay race event covering 175-kilometer route from Nong Khai to Khon Kaen on 15-16 June 2019, raising funds for 8 hospitals in the northeastern region.

Nong Khai province is preparing for the Kao Kon La Kao charity event in the northeastern region led by famous singer Athiwara Khongmalai or Toon Bodyslam on 15-16 June 2019, with a relay race event starting from Nong Khai and finishing in Khon Kaen on a 175-kilometer route. The event will be held to raise funds from donations for the purchases of medical equipment at hospitals in need, improving the capabilities of community and provincial hospitals, and encourage Thai people to exercise more.

Rocker Toon Bodyslam will start the relay race from the starting point at 5 am on 15 June 2019 at Thailand-Laos border crossing point at Thailand-Laos Friendship Bridge, Nong Khai.

Funds raised from this event will be donated to 8 hospitals, namely Khon Kaen 2 Hospital in Khon Kaen, Phon Hospital in Khon Kaen, Kumphawapi Hospital in Udon Thani, Nong Han Hospital in Udon Thani, Sa Khrai Hospital in Nong Khai, Sangkhom Hospital in Nong Khai, Na Wang Hospital in Nong Bua Lamphu, and Bueng Kan Hospital in Bueng Kan.

nnt_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright nnt 2019-06-01
  • Like 1

Again? The publicity derived from the last race was not enough, the "ROCKER" was often seen on all types of advertising. Maybe he wants to be a marathon runner?
Hospitals do not need the money you take from people, they steal so many directly from all patients.

• Sad 1

...i don't live in thailand and this rocker is peferfectly unkown to me. but his laudable initiative may not be selfless  judging by the comments above

I like his music and it should be seen as positive! Good chance he’ll 

go through our small town here one of the hospitals that it benefits in Kumphawapi...

i will go out and donate it’s a worthwhile cause... 

If for some reason an article irritates a person skip the article....

go on to the next. 

good guy and a pity not a lot more of them to help the NE Hospitals.