Brit left with fractured skull after Thai thugs "teach him a lesson for interfering"

It would be good for someone to keep tabs on the result of these three alleged assailants' prosecution. 

The wheels of justice turn slow, but they do turn. 

I'd be interested to know if they get off scot-free or what? 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/1/2019 at 4:56 AM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Robert Porter, 29, from Chiang Rai

Not a Thai name , maybe a son of an American missionary ....? 

Shame on him , looks like a drug addict on the picture. 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:07 AM, shady86 said:

Why thugs here dont have balls to go one on one? Oh, they are born without balls... 

The thugs here are the same as thugs everywhere, including those in your country where they are also "born without balls".  It's not just a Thai thing.

On 6/1/2019 at 10:11 AM, SammyT said:

The irony is not lost on me of Brit commenters on here acting like thuggish street violence is the domain of only Thais when the same happens in their country just as often and many other western societies.  

Hope this poor fella recovers well though. 

Can you point out an example of "Brit commenters on here acting like thuggish street violence is the domain of only Thais". I must have missed those posts........

• 2 weeks later...

It is funny to see how foreigners that come to Thailand seem to feel special. They might see themselves as saviors of the Thailand just because they met some desperate daisy in need of help.  Those little daisies fill their ego. So they walk around filled with tattoos, usually some scribbles in a different language or some horrible art work. And then reality kicks in or better their <deleted> get kicked by the locals.

• 2 months later...

The men have now been caught. They said he shouldn't have interfered in a fight between grown men - so he needed to be taught a lesson.

Maybe he should have just pulled out a 9mm Thai style and sent them all off for Buddha to sort out. What a moronic excuse.

On 6/1/2019 at 10:26 AM, Inepto Cracy said:

Wonderful. I have lived here for 14 years, walk away and dont show any concern nor interest. This place is not the west.

you wouldn't , shouldn't intervene in London right now, you are likely to get stabbed. You most surely should never intervene in a brawl here. Thai men are cowards and brainless and they can leave you brainless too.   If they kill each other, that is fair play and just makes the country a tad less dangerous for the rest of us.  

Archived