Hunt on for woman who posed naked at Jomtien Beach

rooster59

Hunt on for woman who posed naked at Jomtien Beach

nude.JPG

Image: Daily News

The Sattahip district chief has initiated a hunt for a Thai woman who was pictured online sitting naked with her legs wide open at a kilometer marker on Jomtien Beach. 

The woman - aged between 30 and 40 according to Daily News - was pictured at the marker that advertises the name of a well known restaurant in the area:

It says: Lung Sawai's Restaurant. Jomtien Beach. Welcome!

District chief Anucha Inthasorn was furious when the picture was posted online and called for action sending poo yai ban (area chief) Suphot Inyaem to investigate. 

He was pictured with another official in daylight pointing at the kilometer marker in question. They were sure this was the place.

Sophot said he didn't know when this all took place but it was at night and the coverage had been very negative for a tourist area frequented by many respectable visitors and families. 

CCTV is being studied by the police and local businesses in an effort to track down the woman.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-01

nude2.JPG

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

The Sattahip district chief has initiated a hunt for a Thai woman who was pictured online sitting naked with her legs wide open at a kilometer marker on Jomtien Beach. 

Bet he is not the only one.

26 minutes ago, monkeycu said:

Sitting naked with legs open at a sign for Lung Sawai's restaurant

I never thought Thai's had such a sense of humour 

Anyone willing to try whats on offer

My guess is that the restaurant wasn’t getting good results from the slow-driving truck, with the PA system (turned up to distortion levels) announcing their lunch-time special on bearded clams. So they hired her. ????

"He was pictured with another official in daylight pointing at the kilometer marker in question. They were sure this was the place"

The first picture with the naked chic has trees behind it while the second picture with them pointing to the marker is at the beach with no trees in sight. How is this the same "place". 

11 minutes ago, G950 said:

"He was pictured with another official in daylight pointing at the kilometer marker in question. They were sure this was the place"

The first picture with the naked chic has trees behind it while the second picture with them pointing to the marker is at the beach with no trees in sight. How is this the same "place". 

cant you see that they are taken at different angles??

In my opinion that is.....

53 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Naked people,and the police spring into action,taking it

very seriously,if only they could act that way when a 

real crime happens.

regards worgeordie

If involved with anything here problemwise Id'  suggest  just ripping all your clothes off from now on, Car accident, rip  off  clothes, lost  money, rip  off  clothes, bad  service , rip off  clothes, guaranteed  to have the PuiYai there immediately. 

I see the "pointing at things" motif is back. ???? 

Weird that the background foliage in her photo doesn't appear to match up with the surroundings of the Pointing Man photo.   Granted, hers looks like it was taken at night, and/or cropped/adjusted, perspective, etc.          

image.png.805d03837a0d7a184f82f42cc7ba2bd6.png  image.png.ff95ccc80c12608342a25bbe2243a6f6.png

11 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

That´s one of the most straight and solid pointings this year. Bet this on will be up for the annual Thai FingerPointing Awards 2019.

A solid point for sure. I am not sure what I would have done without his pointing cue. 

Archived