Hunt on for woman who posed naked at Jomtien Beach

rooster59

1 hour ago, Hank Gunn said:

My guess is that the restaurant wasn’t getting good results from the slow-driving truck, with the PA system (turned up to distortion levels) announcing their lunch-time special on bearded clams. So they hired her. ????

Bearded clams !  If I saw this disgraceful behaviour I would of tried the beef curtains.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

I see the "pointing at things" motif is back. ???? 

Weird that the background foliage in her photo doesn't appear to match up with the surroundings of the Pointing Man photo.   Granted, hers looks like it was taken at night, and/or cropped/adjusted, perspective, etc.          

image.png.805d03837a0d7a184f82f42cc7ba2bd6.png  image.png.ff95ccc80c12608342a25bbe2243a6f6.png

I'm thinking he took a 'solarised' photo, as that is much easier to edit-in the foilage, on a black background

in the meantime I can now make out there are fake B boobies in play, and all she is wearing as a well define Map of Tassie

I think the below is still 'censured' enough though!

jontiem DePixellated.JPG

I am constantly amused every day by what causes outrage in Thailand. Cultural differences that make a nude photo more alarming than photos of road collision victims, murder victims and trafficked women and children really mystify me. 

Much more concern for “face” than dealing with crime, bad drivers and roads, corruption or prejudice. No wonder people still think of Thailand as a third world country.

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

...The woman - aged between 30 and 40 according to Daily News - was pictured at the marker that advertises the name of a well known restaurant in the area:

It says: Lung Sawai's Restaurant. Jomtien Beach. Welcome!...

That's a novelty: a commercial advertisement on s distance marker. Who collects the fee for it, I wonder.

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

...The woman - aged between 30 and 40 according to Daily News - was pictured at the marker that advertises the name of a well known restaurant in the area:

It says: Lung Sawai's Restaurant. Jomtien Beach. Welcome!...

That's a novelty: a commercial advertisement on a distance marker. Who collects the fee for it, I wonder.

2 hours ago, monkeycu said:

Sitting naked with legs open at a sign for Lung Sawai's restaurant

I never thought Thai's had such a sense of humour 

Anyone willing to try whats on offer

Is it an " all you can eat" for one fee place?

8 minutes ago, Toscano said:

How are we supposed to recognize this woman , if they posted a better photo without all the fuzz someone might be able to identify her . .

Well we don't know if she had shaved off her fuzz already or otherwise do we ?

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

A double point with 2 accusing fingers .. Man this must serious .. 

Double penalty for a crime commited during the hours of darkness.

Source: Penal Code, aka known as Criminal Code.

3 hours ago, monkeycu said:

Sitting naked with legs open at a sign for Lung Sawai's restaurant

I never thought Thai's had such a sense of humour 

Anyone willing to try whats on offer

was she advertising their fresh oyster special?

Archived