Hunt on for woman who posed naked at Jomtien Beach

rooster59

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:
5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

They were sure this was the place.

I dread to think how they asserted that!

sniff test,  i assume.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Bloody amazing,

I posted a question about the 90 day online report 2 days ago (on the visa section) without a single reply.

Some bint strips & spreads her legs and within just 5 hours there are nearly 90 posts on this thread. :cheesy:

Well, you know what to do next time you post a question........... not that I would want to look!

4 hours ago, 55Jay said:

I see the "pointing at things" motif is back. ???? 

Weird that the background foliage in her photo doesn't appear to match up with the surroundings of the Pointing Man photo.   Granted, hers looks like it was taken at night, and/or cropped/adjusted, perspective, etc.          

image.png.805d03837a0d7a184f82f42cc7ba2bd6.png  image.png.ff95ccc80c12608342a25bbe2243a6f6.png

The marker is located right next to the restaurant. The pic of the woman was taken from where the man on the left is standing.  The "tree" in the background is actually the thatched roof of the restaurant and a potted plant next to it.

Same location, just a different perspective.

(I guess I should have ordered the fresh oyster when I are there a few weeks ago! ????

30 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

That is because we have all kinda developed the 1,000 yard stare when it comes to Thai Immigration...

"The time has come," the Walrus said, 
   "To talk of many things:
Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
   Of cabbages—and kings—
And why the sea is boiling hot—
   And whether pigs have wings."

Sex is the most importent

6 hours ago, monkeycu said:

Sitting naked with legs open at a sign for Lung Sawai's restaurant

I never thought Thai's had such a sense of humour 

Anyone willing to try whats on offer

I hear the anchovies quiet good !

6 hours ago, monkeycu said:

Sitting naked with legs open at a sign for Lung Sawai's restaurant

I never thought Thai's had such a sense of humour 

Anyone willing to try whats on offer

Hoi Yai? As you like.

5 minutes ago, jlwilliamsjr18 said:

Squint your eyes...it's in focus then.

Sort of juvenile no?  If I want to see it, I simply ask the wife to show it.  Pushing 70 there isn't much I haven't seen.  A gal with her legs spread is pretty ho-hum.

Oh, and typical Thailand.  A farang is beaten half to death in Pai for attempting to intervene in a fight - but some babe spreading her legs is the Crime of the Century.  Yeah, Amazing Thailand! 

5 hours ago, G950 said:

"He was pictured with another official in daylight pointing at the kilometer marker in question. They were sure this was the place"

The first picture with the naked chic has trees behind it while the second picture with them pointing to the marker is at the beach with no trees in sight. How is this the same "place". 

Look again she's still there.

jomtien.jpg

they ask for help trying to find her but at the same time they cover her face, how can we help if can't see who she's and BTW the photos are a complete stunt, absolutely not the same place, only a blind wouldn't see the difference, who they are trying to kidding

I share the Sattahip District Chief’s curiosity about the woman as well.  Can’t see a damn thing with that blur effect in the photo.  If it were up to me I would insist on a live re-enactment and go from there.

15 minutes ago, merijn said:

8 Pages and still no link to the unblurred picture.

It's a bloody disgrace.  ????

A lot of self proclaimed Computer experts on TV who can tell everyone else they are clueless but when the rubber hits the road can't even come up with a simple link.  Typical. 

Archived