Qualified Health & Safety Professional

Looking for a Qualified Health & Safety Professional to work in the onshore Mineral and Geothermal Drilling Industry.

This is just an exploratory request to see if there are people here who are looking for a way to get into this industry and maybe as a vehicle to enable them to stay here in Asia.
Ideally suited to young single recently qualified, this is a hands on role.

Experience in the Drilling industry would be a big bonus; however, it is not an absolute requirement.
The position would initially be in Africa in some locations we are soon to commence project work.

You must be formally qualified and capable of implementing, reviewing and running safety systems.

Capable of writing JSEA/SWP and reviewing also

Intermediate level reporting to Country Managers and overall to General Manager EH&S, initial 3 Month Temporary Contract to see if you like us and we like you.
All flights, visas, work permits , accommodation, food etc paid for by the Company while at work, negotiable rosters

Please PM me with your CV Qualifications and/ or Details

Hi, my name is Shaun Sleeth I am interested in this position. I was introduced to the importance of health & safety at a young age working as a HGV mechanic. I have worked in water management and I am also a qualified Asbestos Surveyor which is a health & safety critical work environment as it is an extremely dangerous mineral with server health risks, the job required me to create reports and consult with clients on the safest way to deal with the asbestos and how to do so ensuring they were adhering to the regulations. I have overseen asbestos removals which required me to manage the contractors making sure the health & safety requirements were met, including PPE, Correct setup of the controlled environment, air tests and over all compliance with the regulations. Please contact my email for any further information - [email protected]

Archived