Downloadable map paper for extension BKK?

Last year in CM when I extended my visa there was a special paper to draw a map on, a map on a blank sheet wouldn't do.

Is this the same for Bangkok? If so is there a place I can download this paper from?

Thanks

Doubt there is a special form - for recent TM-30 included a Google maps printout with wide and close printouts (using margin adjustment for printer) and they kept it but have no idea if will accept for extension of stay.

For my most recent ext stay/ret at CW I included Google Maps printouts of my home, even a Streetview capture. The IO was unimpressed, instead, she flipped over a piece of paper in my nearly 25 mm thick bundle and asked me to hand-draw a map, easily done, paper stuffed back into bundle. Think this is some sort of "test" somebody's nephew came up with, perhaps to see if you really live there. Or in my case, perhaps she was making sure I could find my way home?

Never heard of a map being required for a TM30 filing.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Never heard of a map being required for a TM30 filing.

It probably wasn't but with recent requirement for them for extensions just took with bluebook/passport copies in case.

Thanks, this is not for TM-30 for my extension.

In the past I have used a hand drawn map on a piece of blank paper but in CM there was a 'special' piece of paper to draw on.

Looks like Bangkok may be different.

Thanks