Syncing to Android after iTunes goes away

Genericnic

I am currently running the latest version of iTunes on my iMac and using iSyncr to transfer music and videos to my Samsung Android. All the signs are that iTunes will be discontinued very (very!) soon. Any suggestions on apps to use on the iMac that can be used to sync to the Samsung phone? iSyncr wasn't perfect but it got the job done.

Thanks

David

On 6/2/2019 at 8:12 PM, Genericnic said:

I am currently running the latest version of iTunes on my iMac and using iSyncr to transfer music and videos to my Samsung Android. All the signs are that iTunes will be discontinued very (very!) soon. Any suggestions on apps to use on the iMac that can be used to sync to the Samsung phone? iSyncr wasn't perfect but it got the job done.

Just don't upgrade your Mac OS and it will continue to work. 

I have one Mac running 10.6.8 as I have a couple of programs that won't run on a later OS. It is happy on the network and its version of iTunes is still completely functional.

On 6/3/2019 at 1:37 PM, Aquaman2016 said:

I used Double Twist and Google Drive to Transfer all my media from Apple to Android. Very simple.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Yeah,they can do that for us.

On 6/5/2019 at 6:17 PM, AlexRRR said:

Itunes will be replaced not deleted Music will be the same as itunes minus the movies store etc, dont need to fret they wont kill the golden goose just rip it apart into 3 apps.

So there will still be an option to buy/rent Movies and T.V. shows ?

5 hours ago, NE1 said:

So there will still be an option to buy/rent Movies and T.V. shows ?

Yes....Apple recon itunes has become cumberson so there splitting it to 3 apps Music will do you iphone back up etc but you will have to launch it your self in future...to purchase go to relavent app i think.....

I think Itunes will stay as it is on windows pc's, read about all this just on the weekend, so if your not using a mac you wont need to worry..

Archived