Jump to content
BANGKOK
myjawe

DOG SITTING or pet hotel Pattaya how much ? find someone to take care of my dog at home ? how much would you pay ?

Recommended Posts

DOG SITTING or pet hotel Pattaya how much ? find someone to take care of my dog at home ? how much would you pay ?

 

hello,

 

do you know someone who can take care of my dog few days when I won't be here ? and how much does it cost ?

or maybe you could recommend a pet hotel / shelter where dogs have some freedom (not caged 24 hours)

 

Pattaya area please but can go around, or even BKK if better.

 

Thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same problem, ie finding either a decent boarding kennel or someone to dog-sit for me. Some of the vets offer kennel services, this usually involves sticking them in a cage barely big enough for them to turn around in, or alternatively a Thai to dog-sit and you then come home to find your dog gone because they couldn't be bothered to close the gate. Not easy owning a dog in Thailand.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Google dog hotel Chon Buri. There's three, two in Pattaya and one at Nongmon behind the PTT garage on the road from the N7 to Nongmon bypass.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Google  "Pattaya  dog stay "  a new dog hotel recently opened  dogs exercised  3/4 times daily  air con rooms for the dogs plus swimming pool, our 3 dogs are booked in there  for September  we have been to visit the place, looks very comfortable

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found this ads, I will contact and report if anything good. So difficult to find:

Dogs Babby Sitter Cats Baby Sitter Chef Maid, part time or full time

 

 

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/dogs-babby-sitter-cats-baby-sitter-chef-maid-part-time-or-full-time-355849

 

 

by the way, border jack is really closed ? was it any good ?

 

 

Edited by myjawe
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, myjawe said:

I found this ads, I will contact and report if anything good. So difficult to find:

Dogs Babby Sitter Cats Baby Sitter Chef Maid, part time or full time

 

 

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/dogs-babby-sitter-cats-baby-sitter-chef-maid-part-time-or-full-time-355849

 

 

by the way, border jack is really closed ? was it any good ?

 

 

Yes it really has closed, no personal experience but read a few it was horrific.some claim their dogs died 

 

with link you posted , I would be little concerned , it’s written in perfect English. Meaning there is a bf either here or “overseas” and from my experience of 18 years , it will almost always be trouble one way or another . 

 

Meet her in person, let her meet your dog and see how she interacts, make sure to get copy of her ID card and tabian Baan 

Edited by BestB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BestB said:

Yes it really has closed, no personal experience but read a few it was horrific.some claim their dogs died 

 

with link you posted , I would be little concerned , it’s written in perfect English. Meaning there is a bf either here or “overseas” and from my experience of 18 years , it will almost always be trouble one way or another . 

 

Meet her in person, let her meet your dog and see how she interacts, make sure to get copy of her ID card and tabian Baan 

 

 

haha, it seems that you expect from Thai as much as I expect...

True that most of them are useless, but look, some people can become rich, so maybe they cannot all be retarded ?

I got a reply to my Email and will report after meeting this week.

In case I hire I wonder if I should say that I have an IP cam in every single room of my house and will know exactly what she will do ?

I will also ask photos of the dog in the street when he is walked.

Maybe I will just let the keys at security guard, so she can take then when going to walk dogs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2019 at 8:58 AM, BestB said:

086-140-7896 K Lek, company name I think is Thai pet care 

I can second this place all be it my last experience was 2/3 years ago.

http://www.thaipetcare.net/eng/map/

 

Then they charged 500 baht a day but that was for GSDs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 1:36 AM, myjawe said:

 

 

haha, it seems that you expect from Thai as much as I expect...

True that most of them are useless, but look, some people can become rich, so maybe they cannot all be retarded ?

I got a reply to my Email and will report after meeting this week.

In case I hire I wonder if I should say that I have an IP cam in every single room of my house and will know exactly what she will do ?

I will also ask photos of the dog in the street when he is walked.

Maybe I will just let the keys at security guard, so she can take then when going to walk dogs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Met her, she seems good and will send me photos/videos on LINE when she will walk my beauty. Looks safe. Let's see.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2019 at 5:46 PM, myjawe said:

Dogs Babby Sitter

As long as she's not teaching the dogs spelling or punctuation, she's probably very good

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

As long as she's not teaching the dogs spelling or punctuation, she's probably very good

 

Someone else above said that English was perfect 555

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2019 at 12:20 AM, myjawe said:

 

 

 

Met her, she seems good and will send me photos/videos on LINE when she will walk my beauty. Looks safe. Let's see.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Very nice person, but so surprising, she even cleaned my condo (where she had to care my baby), I could not expect better.

Sad that she only cares dogs.... 555+

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 12:15 AM, myjawe said:

 

 

Very nice person, but so surprising, she even cleaned my condo (where she had to care my baby), I could not expect better.

Sad that she only cares dogs.... 555+

 

 

Any photo ?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would only use a trusted neighbour or kennels, or a shotgun. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...