DOG SITTING or pet hotel Pattaya how much ? find someone to take care of my dog at home ? how much would you pay ?

DOG SITTING or pet hotel Pattaya how much ? find someone to take care of my dog at home ? how much would you pay ?

hello,

do you know someone who can take care of my dog few days when I won't be here ? and how much does it cost ?

or maybe you could recommend a pet hotel / shelter where dogs have some freedom (not caged 24 hours)

Pattaya area please but can go around, or even BKK if better.

Thank you.

• Like 1

I have the same problem, ie finding either a decent boarding kennel or someone to dog-sit for me. Some of the vets offer kennel services, this usually involves sticking them in a cage barely big enough for them to turn around in, or alternatively a Thai to dog-sit and you then come home to find your dog gone because they couldn't be bothered to close the gate. Not easy owning a dog in Thailand.

• Like 2

Google  "Pattaya  dog stay "  a new dog hotel recently opened  dogs exercised  3/4 times daily  air con rooms for the dogs plus swimming pool, our 3 dogs are booked in there  for September  we have been to visit the place, looks very comfortable

• Like 2

I found this ads, I will contact and report if anything good. So difficult to find:

Dogs Babby Sitter Cats Baby Sitter Chef Maid, part time or full time

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/dogs-babby-sitter-cats-baby-sitter-chef-maid-part-time-or-full-time-355849

by the way, border jack is really closed ? was it any good ?

Edited by myjawe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, myjawe said:

I found this ads, I will contact and report if anything good. So difficult to find:

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/dogs-babby-sitter-cats-baby-sitter-chef-maid-part-time-or-full-time-355849

Yes it really has closed, no personal experience but read a few it was horrific.some claim their dogs died 

with link you posted , I would be little concerned , it’s written in perfect English. Meaning there is a bf either here or “overseas” and from my experience of 18 years , it will almost always be trouble one way or another . 

Meet her in person, let her meet your dog and see how she interacts, make sure to get copy of her ID card and tabian Baan 

Edited by BestB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, BestB said:

Yes it really has closed, no personal experience but read a few it was horrific.some claim their dogs died 

with link you posted , I would be little concerned , it’s written in perfect English. Meaning there is a bf either here or “overseas” and from my experience of 18 years , it will almost always be trouble one way or another . 

Meet her in person, let her meet your dog and see how she interacts, make sure to get copy of her ID card and tabian Baan 

haha, it seems that you expect from Thai as much as I expect...

True that most of them are useless, but look, some people can become rich, so maybe they cannot all be retarded ?

I got a reply to my Email and will report after meeting this week.

In case I hire I wonder if I should say that I have an IP cam in every single room of my house and will know exactly what she will do ?

I will also ask photos of the dog in the street when he is walked.

Maybe I will just let the keys at security guard, so she can take then when going to walk dogs.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 1:36 AM, myjawe said:

True that most of them are useless, but look, some people can become rich, so maybe they cannot all be retarded ?

I got a reply to my Email and will report after meeting this week.

In case I hire I wonder if I should say that I have an IP cam in every single room of my house and will know exactly what she will do ?

I will also ask photos of the dog in the street when he is walked.

Maybe I will just let the keys at security guard, so she can take then when going to walk dogs.

Met her, she seems good and will send me photos/videos on LINE when she will walk my beauty. Looks safe. Let's see.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 12:20 AM, myjawe said:

Met her, she seems good and will send me photos/videos on LINE when she will walk my beauty. Looks safe. Let's see.

Very nice person, but so surprising, she even cleaned my condo (where she had to care my baby), I could not expect better.

Sad that she only cares dogs.... 555+

• Like 2

On 6/3/2019 at 8:36 PM, myjawe said:

Now we try to blame the total population for one place misstake told by one person on this forum. Good work!

I can turn it around, and say that I have good contacts with all our neighbours. I just have to ask one of them, tell how long we be away and are paying 300 per day. That´s for take care of 2 dogs, 1 cat and 3 birds. Before it was a rabbit included in that too, but that one died out of age and boredom. ???? 

I just guess it has to do with how much you enjoy Thailand, the people that live here and how good skills you have to communicate. If you live up to all that, which should be mandatory when living in their country, then its not hard and you will have no problem.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Haha 2

• 4 months later...
On 6/3/2019 at 5:46 PM, myjawe said:

not online anymore ?

how to contact ?

thanks,

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/3/2019 at 8:58 AM, BestB said:

There are a few, join Facebook group Pattaya oracle and you will get few names and places . I used guy called Lek , he boards them. They get daily walks morning and evening and are well looked after. From memory 300 per day. 

He did not take pitbuls before , not sure if it has changed after he met my teddy bear.

one of my gang is super naughty , he use to make chaos while waiting for the walk that Lek had to take him out first , then my boofhead would refuse to come back .

lek was nice enough to laugh it off and let him run around for longer and this went on for 3 weeks.

086-140-7896 K Lek, company name I think is Thai pet care 

Where is Lek located please ? Still available ?

On 7/15/2019 at 2:22 AM, myjawe said:

Don't you feel ridiculous to talk about what you have no idea ?

I used her service and she is very nice, not an idiot.

How to contact please ?

and if someone can help, please contact me

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/2/2020 at 3:25 PM, questionsreplies said:

Few ads on bahtsold

Thank you I found this one

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/house-security-guard-when-you-are-on-vacation-dogs-baby-sitter-job-355848

I am really wondering how other people do ? You never travel ? have maid of kids to take care of dogs ?

Or maybe you put them in a case at some local vets ?! how can someone do this...

Edited by suhoaswhas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1