BANGKOK 17 June 2019 14:41
webfact

Shocking! Thai mother and Cambodian stepfather did this to their six year old boy

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Her Cambodian husband said he would like to apologise to his stepson and society. 

He is an walking apology for mankind....

47 minutes ago, neeray said:

This is not a problem unique to Thailand ("Happens every day in this country").

My eldest brother got beaten by my father from very young until the time he escaped. Family tell me just how brutally. Somehow, the worst I got was being yelled at (probably deserved it though).

My x wife got beaten by her father frequently. While belt whipping her behind, he used to say to her, "don't you dare pass out on me". Yet we both came from loving, respectable families.

And I assure you, it wasn't in Thailand. Try Canada.

Loving? Respectable? whilst brutalising children

Veneer of both it seems

Bed wetting is often a sign of trauma, anxiety etc.

chilldrens natural development if nurtured n protected brings wetting to a halt before the age of six.

Children respond to their environment.

children also act as honest mirrors to what is going on in the home and will act out feelings attitudes denied suppressed or hidden from others outside the family unit that are in the parents and their relationships with other children and each other.

wetting the bed is not ‘wrong’ or ‘bad behaviour’ or willfullness defiance is an attempt to cope by a small human who dies not have the capacities to cope with what is going on around them and the impact for them internally !

• Thanks 1

Anyone, anyone at all, can be a parent. No qualifications required. It's a strange and primitive world.

put the stepfather in jail and lock him for ever.
no sorry or wai accepted again child violence!

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Advocating violence against the offenders achieves nothing, in fact , you are saying one form of violence unacceptable, but another is acceptable

I understand your outrage, but we need other solutions without resorting to violence.

We do not know their circumstances, and I am in NO WAY condoning the appalling behaviour.

The child will live with the physical and emotional scars for life, where does he and his sibling receive the care they deserve, with social services almost non existent, let alone support for counselling for him.

Yes violence will show him what the poor child went through give him to me for a week he will learn the errors of his ways 

heart wrenching really 😞 such people has no place on earth imo! better exterminate such people!

beating a small 6 years old little kid this way 😞

hope they jail them hard and take the child into protection.

On 6/3/2019 at 9:39 AM, ratcatcher said:

Maybe their incessant and brutal beatings of this little boy were the cause of his continually wetting the bed? Hopefully he is in a better place now. 

I'm surprised the poor little fellow didn't sh!t the bed!

better exterminate such people!

man who can do this to a little 6 years old kid? 😞 i just cannot understand 😞 my brain cannot get it 😞

19 hours ago, webfact said:

“I am now repentant. I am sorry for being hotheaded. Back then, I just thought I should discipline my stepson,” he said. 

Really two months later you’re all good.... don’t think so.

Sickening. Too much sad. Can't stop crying after seeing this. Why talk so much about the mother n stepfather? Can only think about the poor little boy. Where is he now? Why does God allow such a thing to happen? Who will take care of him in future? Does someone have more information? I deeply hope, pray and wish that he will get a new family. A loving, caring and harmonic environment for him to grow up in peace and heal his wounds.