Possible overlap visa dates

My SETV expires on 7th June. I could apply for 30day extension , but at the moment prefer not to.  I plan going to Savannaket on the 5th and if all goes well returning on the 7th. ( Only because don't want to stay there over weekend ) Does this look 'Dodgy'  to immigration eyes comming back in same date as original visa expiry date. Should l stay out the couple extra days ?  thanks  : )

So what you going there for? Another setv or renter visa exempt. You won't have any trouble at border with either. I only ask about reason is, depending how long you want stay los the ve  border best saved and obtain an extension.

The SETV was used when you entered the country with it. It’s expiry date is irrelevant to anything after that.

Immigration are only interested in the time you spend in the country as a tourist, but there are no recent reports of back to back ‘tourists’ being given a hard time at Mukdahan. Staying out a couple of days is going to make little difference.

Thanks guys for quick reply. 

Maybe im just getting slightly paranoid after reading many 'entry denial' comments.  I plan to come back in with setv and then apply for extention.  Have plans / ticket to travel Europe in 90days time.  My visa history is since 2015,  

9 setv , with 6  extensions

8 given from home country

1  given from Vientiane  2017

Just worried as PP starting to look kinda full. This time entering Suvarnabhumi received longer than usual flicking through pages and asking why l keep coming back. 

Having been retired 7yrs, im lucky (single) to be able to travel where/whenever l choose.  Also now have made many friends, which makes the visits much more interesting  : )