can the pound hold 39bt

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

We need some good brexit news to come through, could take a few years

good luck with that one,message me in a few years as to how you got on ????

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
22 minutes ago, bomber said:
heard that one before,its like a broken record.Daydream believer by the monkee's

i could say that about your post, same same

after 3 years of hearing the EU/euro are going to fail by your lot i dont know where you get same same from

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bomber said:

prepare for 30 ???? it doesnt matter its only money,drink less,bonk less,eat less,down size your home or stay in an 1500bt a month Issan flea pit,make home brew,less LDs what could be easier ????  and dont forget to fight them on the beaches

Five year forecast on gbp/ thb , is not pretty . 

We will see 35 bht , in the near future, we are well and truely ...

Issan never,  what a boring place, apart from big C , and Villa, walk around . 

CC,s paradise .

Edited by elliss

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, bomber said:
good luck with that one,message me in a few years as to how you got on emoji1787.png

Could be worse, will be for the EU and Euro

I thought the EU was near collapse? Heard all this nonsense before ... the EU would be hit by a no deal exit, but nowhere near as intensely as the UK. Cold comfort. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bomber said:

prepare for 30 ???? it doesnt matter its only money,drink less,bonk less,eat less,down size your home or stay in an 1500bt a month Issan flea pit,make home brew,less LDs what could be easier ????  and dont forget to fight them on the beaches

"and dont forget to fight them on the beaches"

That reminds me the UK guy's where laughing with our refugee flooding in….and that we plaid Taxi service by picking them up at sea …… OH Karma :jap:…. now U.K. warships playing Taxi too :cheesy:

The Mediterranean   sea  looked so far away that time ….. I predicted those sea crossing traders would move their target 

59 minutes ago, SteveK said:

UK politics are a complete shambles, the country is in disarray, anyone who expects the pound to rise short term is an idiot. The UK doesn't export anything worth any money, it has corrupt politicians stealing money with counterfeit expenses receipts left, right and centre, and is the butt of Europes' jokes. The British Empire is long gone, to be honest with such scumbag thieves at the helm it's amazing that the pound is even worth 39 baht. It should be worth zero.

It's a crap country, completely moronic politicians who couldn't crack open an easter egg, the only people who want to go there are Syrian and Iraqi refugees which the government throws money at. It's a disgusting, cancerous place to live and I refuse point-blank to bring my children up in such a dog-turd of a place.

And did I mention that it's a complete sh!t-hole?

Are you talking about one of the most competitive economies in Europe. I know, Rowan Sebastian Atkinson is going to be PM, but where are the unemployed? You have to go to retire in France to see them.

13 minutes ago, kickstart said:

Or the Thai baht goes pear-shaped, the way this government s spending money it is not sustainable, ask any Thai they say the Thai economy is not good, and Thai borrowing again is not sustainable, another 1997 coming up. 

The warning lights start glowing ….just from 4 years to next year , from 15 million to 1 million deposit guarantee …..

Thai Banks Guarantee plan.png

Edited by david555
  • Like 1