can the pound hold 39bt

37 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Revocation of Article 50 or even a Brexit deal signed off will see Sterling surge against the Greenback and hopefully back to pre referendum levels of $1.55

Then we'll see Sterling/Baht back towards 50 again....

we know this as do our MPs there is no way they will allow a crash out,farage knows it also,the quicker a50 is binned the better,BJ is only going to be another TM,he stated live on UK TV mays deal only needed minor alterations,so brexiteers you have been warned.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, yodsak said:

We will see how accurate this forecast is.   They don't think it's going up. 

873188767_ScreenShot2019-06-03at21_23_56.png.9aa463fbc73172880ce7768399dc65be.png1143264395_ScreenShot2019-06-03at21_33_48.png.428fca9d6a5fe6752af3767ed0fd169d.png

iam going to open up a scooters bar on brighton seafront and get a few "girls" to work in the bar,at those rates i will make a fortune off Thai guys cumming here for our women.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, bomber said:

we know this as do our MPs there is no way they will allow a crash out,farage knows it also,the quicker a50 is binned the better,BJ is only going to be another TM,he stated live on UK TV mays deal only needed minor alterations,so brexiteers you have been warned.

"BJ is only going to be another TM,he stated live on UK TV mays deal only needed minor alterations,so brexiteers you have been warned."

How they go do that..? As stated more than a dozen times...: negotiations are closed , no reopening the deal …..even the E.U. Brexit  negotiating units are dismantled by E.U …. does that not say enough ?

Edited by david555

1 hour ago, SteveK said:

Yes 35-36 for next 5 years sounds reasonable. The UK is disaster of a country clinging on to the days of the empire, it has nothing to offer apart from crap weather, crap food, overpriced property and some of the most disgusting, self-serving, lying, cheating politicians in the world. Anyone with assets or income in GBP is screwed.

The UK offers nothing in the modern world. Nobody likes the monarchy, there are race riots, the currency is plunging, it is the cancer of the modern world. The behaviour of the politicians is absolutely disgusting, the quicker the UK sinks from global warming the better.

all the fault of the EU ????   btw i see harry and william havent spoken to each other for 6 months.

1 hour ago, SteveK said:

Yes 35-36 for next 5 years sounds reasonable. The UK is disaster of a country clinging on to the days of the empire, it has nothing to offer apart from crap weather, crap food, overpriced property and some of the most disgusting, self-serving, lying, cheating politicians in the world. Anyone with assets or income in GBP is screwed.

The UK offers nothing in the modern world. Nobody likes the monarchy, there are race riots, the currency is plunging, it is the cancer of the modern world. The behaviour of the politicians is absolutely disgusting, the quicker the UK sinks from global warming the better.

and to think brexiteers on here were predicting the downfall of the EU a few months ago because the Italian PM had a minor spat with some high ranking EU politician.

4 minutes ago, david555 said:

"BJ is only going to be another TM,he stated live on UK TV mays deal only needed minor alterations,so brexiteers you have been warned."

How they go do that..? As stated more than a dozen times...: negotiations are closed , no reopening the deal …..even the E.U. Brexit  negotiating units are dismantled by E.U …. does that not say enough ?

me and you know that,but the brexiteer dreamers are still dreaming,BJ will be in and out before xmas IF he wins,which i have my doubts

1 minute ago, SteveK said:

Once the pound reaches parity with the baht, I wonder if the Brits will just keep borrowing to pay for those special massages!

i can see beach road having a few Brits in drag trying to earn enough for a beer,please lads no singha vests and high heels,keep in sensible.

I was talking to a hardcore Brexiteer in Chequers a month or 2 ago who is retired, struggling with the sterling devaluation and might have to move out of the Omni and go live in a 10,000 baht a month condo in Ratchadaphisek (and perhaps even have go and live in Cambodia)

basically his lifestyle is badly affected because of Brexit but he still believes in it with an almost Islamic zeal.

why?

i dunno about you, but I’m not interested in being poorer and having a worse quality of life just so Westminster can have an independent trade policy.

11 minutes ago, SteveK said:

Once the pound reaches parity with the baht, I wonder if the Brits will just keep borrowing to pay for those special massages!

Mate I agree with every word you've said.

Be happy that we we tipped the frik out and don't have to eat the garbage they spout.

2 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

I was talking to a hardcore Brexiteer in Chequers a month or 2 ago who is retired, struggling with the sterling devaluation and might have to move out of the Omni and go live in a 10,000 baht a month condo in Ratchadaphisek (and perhaps even have go and live in Cambodia)

basically his lifestyle is badly affected because of Brexit but he still believes in it with an almost Islamic zeal.

why?

i dunno about you, but I’m not interested in being poorer and having a worse quality of life just so Westminster can have an independent trade policy.

lets just say "HE'S NOT LAFFING NOW IS HE" ???? i bet there are some brexiteers on here would love brexit to be scrapped knowing they will get a 15-20% increase in income,but we know they are never going to admit it,losing face isnt nice for a bulldog ???? woof woof

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sanemax said:

For some of us , the amount of money in our pockets or the exchange rate isnt our primary concern .

Previous generations have suffered extreme hardship , millions dying for their Countries freedom , some of this generation are only concerned about getting a few more baht at the exchange booth

Yes - compare idiotic MPs destroying the currency affecting people living abroad to being shot in the head by a 152mm armor-piercing shell from a German Tiger. Dumbest comment of the decade.

Edited by SteveK
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

For some of us , the amount of money in our pockets or the exchange rate isnt our primary concern .

Previous generations have suffered extreme hardship , millions dying for their Countries freedom , some of this generation are only concerned about getting a few more baht at the exchange booth

What have the wars of the last 200 years got to do with being a member of the European Union?

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

again your going back to wars,there is barely a nation in the EU that the UK hasnt been at war with at some point in history,portugal and maybe the scandanavian nations are about it,i didnt vote as i would like to see a few less immigrants in the UK,by immigrants i mean the illegal ones and asylum seekers,the poles etc are fine with me,yes there are a few abusing the welfare benefits but there are also brits doing the same in some EU countries,the asylum seekers are the big money drainers who contribute nothing unlike the working EU nationals,these asylum seekers are lavished by our govt and dont get similar in the rest of the EU,we choose to do this,we are not following EU law,i doubt many bulldogs realize this,as for ex rate's its getting to a point now where it WILL be affecting even brits that dont travel as imports will start to be more expensive,the latest fall will add a penny or two to fuel just for starters.

Edited by bomber

5 minutes ago, SteveK said:

Yes - compare idiotic MPs destroying the currency affecting people living abroad to being shot in the head by a 152mm armor-piercing shell from a German Tiger.

It’s tripe like Sanemax’s comments which had kept me away from British pubs recently 

“we have to leave the EU (which we have been a member of for 50 years) because people died in a war in 1916”

then they give a stern stern look like they themselves were there storming the beaches in Normandy.... fists clenched, all fake emotion.

42 carat morons. 

Edited by Jajazazajaja
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

What have the wars of the last 200 years got to do with being a member of the European Union?

max cannot forget he is a pedigree bulldog,he will fight them on the beaches and will never surrender,rule brittania,no surrender to the IRA,dambusters,these colours dont run,england will win the next world cup,2 world wars and a world cup,oi for england,god save the queen (even more so with todays visitor) our armys the best,we will be just fine,we'll manage,we'll be great again,the EU is doomed it cannot go on,the pound will bounce back,we will make our own things,trade deals are a piece of cake,the worlds queing up for us,sovereignty,lbs and ounces,straight banana's....did i miss anything

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

It’s tripe like Sanemax’s comments which had kept me away from British pubs recently 

“we have to leave the EU (which we have been a member of for 50 years) because people died in a war in 1916”

then they give a stern stern look like they themselves were there storming the beaches in Normandy.... fists clenched, all fake emotion.

42 carat morons. 

patriotic bulldogs,summer season i love in my local,they come back moaning about prices being expensive and then they blame the EU,how very sad,trying to explain to them is like impossible,yesterday a ex army mate of mine was trying to encourage someone to sell up and move to benidorm as its cheap as chips,it is quite cheap but may not be very soon.

1 minute ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Perhaps as a result  of paternal influence?

maybe,i didnt take much interest to be honest.iam just pleased iam not as ugly as harry

Edited by bomber
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bomber said:

patriotic bulldogs,summer season i love in my local,they come back moaning about prices being expensive and then they blame the EU,how very sad,trying to explain to them is like impossible,yesterday a ex army mate of mine was trying to encourage someone to sell up and move to benidorm as its cheap as chips,it is quite cheap but may not be very soon.

Lads , keep your personal pub discussions in the pub , no need to keep on repeating what you talk about in the pub on here

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

No, I dont mean that 

when you choose your next place to relocate to make sure they have proper banana's i'd hate to see you get all upset over a banana,a tip for you just buy them individually at a set price to avoid getting upset,it might work out more expensive but it avoids any unwanted issue's and stress.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Lads , keep your personal pub discussions in the pub , no need to keep on repeating what you talk about in the pub on here

yes boss ???????? you sound like one of those german brussels bully boys telling posters what they can and cannot do.

• Like 1