Jomtien ranked hottest market in East for houses

Rimmer

Jomtien ranked hottest market in East for houses

Pattaya-news-3-M-28-06-Chonburi-real-est

PATTAYA:--Government Housing Bank officials said Jomtien Beach is the hottest property market in the East.

The bank’s Wichai Wiratkapan said at a May 28 seminar at the Pullman Hotel G Jomtien that 78.7 percent of available houses sold during the second half of 2018 for a total 714 million baht, outpacing all other parts of Chonburi, Rayong and Chachoengsao.

GHB’s Real Estate Information Center listed the best condominium market as the Lake Mabprachan area of Nongprue Subdistrict with 97.3 percent of all available units selling for a total 1.9 billion baht.

Behind Jomtien Beach in the house market was Laem Chabang with 76.1 percent of units sold for 3.7 billion baht; The Utapao airport area of Sattahip with 74.3 percent of units sold for 8.8 billion baht; Lake Mabprachan with 71.7 percent of units sold for 9 billion; and Ban Bung District with 68.9 percent of units sold for 8.1 billion baht.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/jomtien-ranked-hottest-market-in-east-for-houses-256114

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-06-04--

2 hours ago, Rimmer said:

GHB’s Real Estate Information Center listed the best condominium market as the Lake Mabprachan area of Nongprue Subdistrict with 97.3 percent of all available units selling for a total 1.9 billion baht.

Could someone please point me in the direction of the condo's available around the lake, I haven't seen any.

For Jomtien at an average of 2 million b per unit that would be about 350 units.  Sounds possible many new projects last year and the newer places have been selling.

As bad as it seems the RE market is I hope at some point it turns around makes for an overall healthier economy.

They could create a huge boom pretty quickly in sales and prices if they offered mortgages to foreigners. But that will never happen.

9 minutes ago, Anythingleft? said:

Happened to be down Jomtien today, place stinks to high heaven along the beach road

As for condos around Mabprachan I wonder how big a radius they put on that....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

50 km ????

All part of the Thai property owning scam.  Talk it up and you'll get more suckers reeled in.  I'm willing to believe if you overbuild thousands of condos round Jomtien some will outsell other areas.  But how many houses are selling?

On 6/4/2019 at 7:25 PM, beautifulthailand99 said:

Jomtiem (if you must live in Thailand) is woefully underrated and cheap given it's cleaning sea winds, infrastructure and transport links. 

correction excessive 2.5 particle pollution for high season and much of the year... 

1 hour ago, tlandtday said:

correction excessive 2.5 particle pollution for high season and much of the year... 

Compared to other Thai cities it is much better Jomtien has its own micro-climate with winds coming in off the sea and circling around the bay. It can feel fresh and 'clean' in Jomtiem when it feels hot and foetid in Pattaya. My wife has a serious snoring problem in the UK when we stay in our Jomtiem facing 15th floor condo during the high season for 3 months it clears up. 

Jomtiem (if you must live in Thailand) is woefully underrated and cheap given it's cleaning sea winds, infrastructure and transport links. 

A lot of Jomtien is built on garbage, in the nineties it was a garbage dump, then they built on it after using the garbage to fill in the swamps where the rain used to go, now they wonder why there are floods!

Yes the market is totally hot. Therefore Grand Solaire will be build.

From the brochure:

Pattaya’s brand new high rise super-project, Grand Solaire brings you executive, five-star splendour at the heart of Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard. Positioned on Thappraya Road Soi 15, the development intersects Central Pattaya, Pratumnak Hill and Jomtien to give absolute convenience and easy access to all of the city’s major attractions and amenities.

Grand Solaire features two towers of 67 and 48 storeys each, offering the highest point of elevation in Pattaya City with stunning, panoramic ocean views from the vast majority of units. All of the 3,600 luxury residences on offer feature state-of-the-art interior design elements, comprising decadent marble-styled tiling, luxurious black marble and glass kitchens and premium fixtures & fittings.

On 6/4/2019 at 2:04 PM, Golden Triangle said:

Could someone please point me in the direction of the condo's available around the lake, I haven't seen any.

it is a new game called SPOT THE SOLD CONDO !!! if one sees one then a prize is awaiting.....

1 hour ago, Halfaboy said:

Grand Solaire features two towers of 67 and 48 storeys each, offering the highest point of elevation in Pattaya City with stunning, panoramic ocean views from the vast majority of units. All of the 3,600 luxury residences on offer feature state-of-the-art interior design elements, comprising decadent marble-styled tiling, luxurious black marble and glass kitchens and premium fixtures & fittings.

It may be decadent but it doesnt even have its own helicopter like the one at the bottom of the same road.

Palm-Bay-1-Pattaya-Condos-For-Sale-1.jpg

like to say where the floods are in JOMTIEN, i live here and have never seen a flood, only a pool of water at the end of beach road, not like in Pattaya where every sub soi is knee deep in water after a downpour. at this moment my patio doors are open and my from door, a lovely cool sea breeze os blowing right through no need for air con or even a fan,in fact if my front door is not fastened properly, the air pressure realy slams it. love it.

And s**t covered beaches, black water ????

16 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

like to say where the floods are in JOMTIEN, i live here and have never seen a flood, only a pool of water at the end of beach road,

Wait. Don't be impatient. You'll get your turn soon.

Never ever would buy anything here again. Pattaya has no zoning. AFTER I bought my condo bars opened next to it. Endless noise and nothing can be done against it - you can complain to the police and local government. Just a waste of time. You only can move out. A friend bought a condo in The Base. Thin walls and a lot of noise since this condo complex is used as a kind of hotel too. In the meantime I could tell you many unpleasant stories from other condo owners. I would not buy anything in Pattaya. 

42 minutes ago, Beggar said:

Pattaya has no zoning. AFTER I bought my condo bars opened next to it. Endless noise and nothing can be done against it - you can complain to the police and local government. Just a waste of time.

It is true that Pattaya desperately needs proper zoning, and proper enforcement of said zoning.

But complaints made the right way are often successful and can have the desired effect. The trick is to do it the right way.

4 hours ago, Halfaboy said:

Yes the market is totally hot. Therefore Grand Solaire will be build.

From the brochure:

Pattaya’s brand new high rise super-project, Grand Solaire brings you executive, five-star splendour at the heart of Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard. Positioned on Thappraya Road Soi 15, the development intersects Central Pattaya, Pratumnak Hill and Jomtien to give absolute convenience and easy access to all of the city’s major attractions and amenities.

Well we all know what happened to the previous highest point of elevation that obscured views. 

13 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

It is true that Pattaya desperately needs proper zoning, and proper enforcement of said zoning.

But complaints made the right way are often successful and can have the desired effect. The trick is to do it the right way.

Believe me. Apart from a big gun me and others have tried everything that is possible during the last years. Some bars have more power than condo owners. And Pattaya seems to promote bars. They build more and more even if they don't have more and more customers. What should the sex tourists do here at a place without prostitution. 

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Yes, off the bahtbus route!

It seems that the thing has moved. First I understood it would be close to Jomtien but in their latest brochure it is mentioned that:

Grand Solaire brings you executive, five-star splendour at the heart of Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard. Positioned on Thappraya Road Soi 15, the development intersects Central Pattaya, Pratumnak Hill and Jomtien to give absolute convenience and easy access to all of the city’s major attractions and amenities.

This means it is almost opposite the Axis condo...

Archived