Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 June 2019 14:32
Rimmer

Jomtien ranked hottest market in East for houses

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, jinners said:

That's a global phenomena. It's known as 'too expensive'!

You may not know much of the Thai market.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 7:25 PM, beautifulthailand99 said:

Jomtiem (if you must live in Thailand) is woefully underrated and cheap given it's cleaning sea winds, infrastructure and transport links. 

A lot of Jomtien is built on garbage, in the nineties it was a garbage dump, then they built on it after using the garbage to fill in the swamps where the rain used to go, now they wonder why there are floods!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is this why 2 big condo blocks on second road Jomtien (and more/others) seem to be totally UNSOLD ???!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the market is totally hot. Therefore Grand Solaire will be build.

 

From the brochure:

Pattaya’s brand new high rise super-project, Grand Solaire brings you executive, five-star splendour at the heart of Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard. Positioned on Thappraya Road Soi 15, the development intersects Central Pattaya, Pratumnak Hill and Jomtien to give absolute convenience and easy access to all of the city’s major attractions and amenities.

Grand Solaire features two towers of 67 and 48 storeys each, offering the highest point of elevation in Pattaya City with stunning, panoramic ocean views from the vast majority of units. All of the 3,600 luxury residences on offer feature state-of-the-art interior design elements, comprising decadent marble-styled tiling, luxurious black marble and glass kitchens and premium fixtures & fittings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 2:04 PM, Golden Triangle said:

Could someone please point me in the direction of the condo's available around the lake, I haven't seen any.

it is a new game called SPOT THE SOLD CONDO !!! if one sees one then a prize is awaiting.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Halfaboy said:

Grand Solaire features two towers of 67 and 48 storeys each, offering the highest point of elevation in Pattaya City with stunning, panoramic ocean views from the vast majority of units. All of the 3,600 luxury residences on offer feature state-of-the-art interior design elements, comprising decadent marble-styled tiling, luxurious black marble and glass kitchens and premium fixtures & fittings.

It may be decadent but it doesnt even have its own helicopter like the one at the bottom of the same road.

 

Palm-Bay-1-Pattaya-Condos-For-Sale-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like to say where the floods are in JOMTIEN, i live here and have never seen a flood, only a pool of water at the end of beach road, not like in Pattaya where every sub soi is knee deep in water after a downpour. at this moment my patio doors are open and my from door, a lovely cool sea breeze os blowing right through no need for air con or even a fan,in fact if my front door is not fastened properly, the air pressure realy slams it. love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 7:25 PM, beautifulthailand99 said:

Jomtiem (if you must live in Thailand) is woefully underrated and cheap given it's cleaning sea winds, infrastructure and transport links. 

 

And s**t covered beaches, black water 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

like to say where the floods are in JOMTIEN, i live here and have never seen a flood, only a pool of water at the end of beach road,

Wait. Don't be impatient. You'll get your turn soon.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never ever would buy anything here again. Pattaya has no zoning. AFTER I bought my condo bars opened next to it. Endless noise and nothing can be done against it - you can complain to the police and local government. Just a waste of time. You only can move out. A friend bought a condo in The Base. Thin walls and a lot of noise since this condo complex is used as a kind of hotel too. In the meantime I could tell you many unpleasant stories from other condo owners. I would not buy anything in Pattaya. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Halfaboy said:

easy access

Yes, off the bahtbus route!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Beggar said:

Pattaya has no zoning. AFTER I bought my condo bars opened next to it. Endless noise and nothing can be done against it - you can complain to the police and local government. Just a waste of time.

It is true that Pattaya desperately needs proper zoning, and proper enforcement of said zoning.

 

But complaints made the right way are often successful and can have the desired effect. The trick is to do it the right way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Halfaboy said:

Yes the market is totally hot. Therefore Grand Solaire will be build.

 

From the brochure:

Pattaya’s brand new high rise super-project, Grand Solaire brings you executive, five-star splendour at the heart of Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard. Positioned on Thappraya Road Soi 15, the development intersects Central Pattaya, Pratumnak Hill and Jomtien to give absolute convenience and easy access to all of the city’s major attractions and amenities.

Grand Solaire features two towers of 67 and 48 storeys each, offering the highest point of elevation in Pattaya City with stunning, panoramic ocean views from the vast majority of units. All of the 3,600 luxury residences on offer feature state-of-the-art interior design elements, comprising decadent marble-styled tiling, luxurious black marble and glass kitchens and premium fixtures & fittings.

Well we all know what happened to the previous highest point of elevation that obscured views. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

It is true that Pattaya desperately needs proper zoning, and proper enforcement of said zoning.

 

But complaints made the right way are often successful and can have the desired effect. The trick is to do it the right way.

Believe me. Apart from a big gun me and others have tried everything that is possible during the last years. Some bars have more power than condo owners. And Pattaya seems to promote bars. They build more and more even if they don't have more and more customers. What should the sex tourists do here at a place without prostitution. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Yes, off the bahtbus route!

It seems that the thing has moved. First I understood it would be close to Jomtien but in their latest brochure it is mentioned that:

 

Grand Solaire brings you executive, five-star splendour at the heart of Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard. Positioned on Thappraya Road Soi 15, the development intersects Central Pattaya, Pratumnak Hill and Jomtien to give absolute convenience and easy access to all of the city’s major attractions and amenities.

 

This means it is almost opposite the Axis condo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...