Nok Air

kevvy

For those who are flying to Bangkok , Nok Air has return airfares on special for 1600 baht . That is a cheap price for some frequent flyers

I personally do not use this airline ,

Cheers

Really.... Bangkok has a lounge in airports , and the one in Suvarnabhumi has good snacks , somewhere you can relax , small snacks, drinks and reading material . So you can chill out .This is for economy class as well. The seats have more leg room , and the staff are a lot friendly and also get a meal on the flights .Sure the tickets are a bit more expensive , but it is worth it . Also less hassles on the web page to book .  

First time time I flew Bangkok Airways they had selfserve beer on tap in their departure lounge.

That was many years ago, I flew with them Chiang Mai to Mandalay a couple of years back and the service was still great but no free beer in the lounge... :sad:

Most of the airlines fly very close apart , I rather go Bangkok as it is a better airline for my wife and I and the cost does not come into it . To have the extra leg room for the one hour and twenty minute flight to good for me .Everyone to their own 

Also depends if you require a connecting flight.

Most of the budget airlines go to DM.

If you're on Singapore or Thai Airways and going to Australia,

then you need to go directly to Suvarnabhumi .

5 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Also depends if you require a connecting flight.

Most of the budget airlines go to DM.

If you're on Singapore or Thai Airways and going to Australia,

then you need to go directly to Suvarnabhumi .

Or use the free shuttle bus. Did it last week DM to S, 40 minutes.

3 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Or use the free shuttle bus. Did it last week DM to S, 40 minutes.

You can I suppose.

But if going back to Oz with a lot of baggage, I'd rather just go

straight to Suvarnabhumi rather then messing around changing airports.

On 6/5/2019 at 10:17 PM, kevvy said:

Really.... Bangkok has a lounge in airports , and the one in Suvarnabhumi has good snacks , somewhere you can relax , small snacks, drinks and reading material . So you can chill out .This is for economy class as well. The seats have more leg room , and the staff are a lot friendly and also get a meal on the flights .Sure the tickets are a bit more expensive , but it is worth it . Also less hassles on the web page to book .  

Are you saying an economy class flier with Bangkok (Air) has a lounge available  for use in Suvarnabhumi?

3 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Are you saying an economy class flier with Bangkok (Air) has a lounge available  for use in Suvarnabhumi?

yes they do , and very big area, comfortable chairs , Phone stations , snacks , magazines drinks. (non alcohol ),From memory in is in the ...A .. side . Just remember if you have a flight to chiang rai it is about 10 minutes walk to the chiang rai gate

30431426731182.jpg

75231426731179.jpg

We used to use Nok Air but fond Bangkok Air better, and with better luggage allowance. Thai Smile has been good, and last time I had no luggage so VietJet served the purpose. But basically whatever airline has flights at the most suitable time and cost.

Archived