free trees

kevvy

Just got home for the plant nursery where i picked up 50 free trees .. They give them away every june and july

Bargain... If you are selling your home and want to buy a new one this is a good start to get the trees .

Cheers

Mate

it is in maejan, teak trees, flowering trees and gum trees , and a whole lot more .You can get hundreds of trees  if you need them .

You need a thai ID and title. here is the phone number .053779214

Cheers

25 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

Hi kevvi, I’m interested to get some trees...Did you mean Maejo, Sansai?

G'Day

Yes it is .. I did not take GPS , sorry

Cheers

G'Day
Yes it is .. I did not take GPS , sorry

Cheers

I wrong , just called by phone, it’s Mae Sai (Chiang Rai). Can get all small trees that I want, they haven’t by now...must wait to end of the month... A quiet trip from Chiang Mai in a Pick up will be nice.

Thanks Kevvy.

Tarteso... My wife tells me you can get them from chiang mai .. Look up forestry department , or ring the number I gave you and ask them , if not tell me and I will find the number

Cheers

Tarteso... My wife tells me you can get them from chiang mai .. Look up forestry department , or ring the number I gave you and ask them , if not tell me and I will find the number
Cheers

thanks Kevyy! [emoji106]

The Doi Tung Cottage Centre gave my family 500 coffee plants for our farm ( robusta-ok i prefer arabica ,but im not complaining) [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived