Uploading Photos To The Photo Albums

taxexile

got an album now but cant get any pics into it.

use the small menu on the right that offers "add photo"

get a new box that asks you to browse for the file,

get the file in and put in a caption, press the upload now button and nothing happens, i wait ten minutes before going to the album and its still empty.

what am i doing wrong.

thats what i am doing, and they are jpeg format. about 800kbs

is there any message to say that the upload is in progress, should it tell me when the upload has completed. how long should the upload take ?????? :o

Ok you press the upload button, there is no indication of progress. After a few minutes depending on size you get another screen that says resizing and a few other comments, this screen has a dismiss button in it. Your photo should have been put in the album, I just went thru it then.

success, at last. i ended up renaming the photos and adding .jpg at the end,and that seemed to do the trick. now i just have to figure out how to reduce some other photos from 2mb a shot down to 100kbs so i can post them...any ideas??

cheers bronco.

success, at last. i ended up renaming the photos and adding .jpg at the end,and that seemed to do the trick. now i just have to figure out how to reduce some other photos from 2mb a shot down to 100kbs so i can post them...any ideas??

cheers bronco.

On google type in resizer free. Downloaded a couple and they work great. Friends don't get angry when photos are 25k instead of 6\700k.

or, right click on your photo and send to email recipient, choose yes to resize and then save it again from the attachment panel in your email, or just send the email :o .

or, right click on your photo and send to email recipient, choose yes to resize and then save it again from the attachment panel in your email, or just send the email :D .

Good thinking Reith, you not just a pretty face, though I think someone said "you aint a pretty face" :D:o:D

or, right click on your photo and send to email recipient, choose yes to resize and then save it again from the attachment panel in your email, or just send the email  :o .

Good thinking Reith, you not just a pretty face, though I think someone said "you aint a pretty face"

That may be true but atleast I need an avatar to look like a cop Blonco :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Kodak do a free basic photoediting program, worthwhile if you haven't got acds or similar.

Still trying to find the upload button in the photogallery, as the doc suggested, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed... Lots of nice pics in there, not all say who made them, though.

stroll,

just went through the whole process. First you have to sign up for album and log in. then you will find a dropdown titled Admin. If you click on that you will find the upload option along with a host of others. Simply click on that option and then you will have to select the photo or photos that you wish to upload, and once you tell it to upload, be patient because if your connection is like mine it will take a long time to upload. So suggest you try uploading one first, then more later.

Have fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Is there a photo album link on the forum main page?

:D

Member's Thailand Photo Albums

Share your Thailand related pictures here for all members to view. You can upload digital pictures in the gif, jpeg, jpg, png formats. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still there at the bottom of the page :D

:o

Still trying to find the upload button in the photogallery, as the doc suggested, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed... Lots of nice pics in there, not all say who made them, though.

:D

It is a “Stroll in the Park” to post photos on Thai Visa Dot Com :D .

Wash is correct. :D Very easy really. -_-

Unseen in Thailand :D

Last changed on 07/04/04. This album contains 2 items.

This album has been viewed 1386 times since 12/08/03.

www.pbase.com/win13

for more photos.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That is me. :o

Please, Stroll around and have a look see :wub:

:D:D

Just posted a new album with 5 photos in it, at the same time, named “Cave in Kanchanaburi” :D

http://www.thaivisa.com/gallery/Cave-in-Kan

Used the upload method “add photos” in the <admin options> right hand side, near top to the page, next to the “slideshow button” and it worked like a treat. :D

Good luck to you all. :(

Keep on posting your photos and do not forget to VOTE, for the photos posted by the members. -_-

Yours as always :wub:

Kan Win (win13) :o

Edited by Kan Win

Firstly, photoalbum's are the new rock and roll

Secondly, why don't they get bumped up to the top of the page when you upload a new image, like on the forum when you add a reply - sad for the poor bugger on page 19 if your just browsing.

Thirdly, which one of you ba$#%*ds gave me a four?! A four?!

[cries]