Ladyboy arrested over stealing from British tourist in Pattaya, Thailand

snoop1130

Ladyboy arrested over stealing from British tourist in Pattaya, Thailand

By The Thaiger

61734474_2350407461669333_8738140504497061888_n.jpg

PHOTOS: Pattaya Message

Pattaya police have arrested a ladyboy who stole money from a British tourist’s pocket. Pattaya police were hunting for the ladyboy who allegedly stole money from the pockets of the British man in Pattaya City along Walking Street this week.

Police continued their investigation to track down the suspect after the British man made an official complaint, including security footage as evidence. Police have now arrested 29 year old ladyboy Wilart ‘Nan Soi 8’ Wongsuwan at her room in South Pattaya.

She told police she had been unemployed and was drunk at the time of the crime. She admitted to fleecing the British man and removing 20,000 baht from the man’s pockets. She told police she had spent all the money. She faces charges of ‘night theft’, according to the Pattaya Police.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/pattaya/ladyboy-arrested-over-stealing-from-british-tourist-in-pattaya-thailand

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-06-05

of course thay always say, i spent the money, no way would He have spent 20,000 in two days, need to search HIS ROOM  but they wont, just take the lying pos word for it, anything found should be given to the Tourist guy as compensation,

12 hours ago, Fred white said:

What's the difference between night theft and day theft stealings stealing ????

Different punishments applied in Thai law, a deterrent idea that obviously does not work. 

Here is a phrase we hear ad nauseam! 'I hope he/she/it will be put away for a long time. No, it will be back thieving shortly.

Still, well done the police catching the criminal quickly, probably a regular down at the station.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

She told police she had been unemployed

What she meant to say was she had no customers for a while so took to theft!

A small fine & he'll be back on the streets again.

3 minutes ago, high plane drifter said:

why would some one with 10 % of brain would go to Pattaya ?????????

You don't have to be thick nor clever to be horny and like women. (And maybe those other things).

12 hours ago, wisperone said:

How many thai police does it take to arrest a ladyboy...

I counted ELEVEN.  No wonder taxi drivers are free to exploit tourists!  No wonder there are so many red light runners; drunk drivers; road deaths; Pattaya Plod are too busy having their photo taken.

Well the LB must be thinking he is being picked on, nether been arrested nor his mates, been doing it there for years, locals just watch on and laugh, police turn a blind eye.

It was there 20 years ago, it happened to me, but there again I only had less than 2k (THB), the biggest loss was the time spent cancelling one of my credit cards.

18 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I hope they don't show "leniency" and throw him in jail for a good few years. Doubt it, but one can always hope...

The article retired to him ? as a she.

16 hours ago, mercman24 said:

of course thay always say, i spent the money, no way would He have spent 20,000 in two days, need to search HIS ROOM  but they wont, just take the lying pos word for it, anything found should be given to the Tourist guy as compensation,

Where in the story does it say the he stopped to talk to a ladyboy?

That’s how these guys get pick pocketed, except for the aggressive “I go with you” ones who grab your arm to distract you while another one of her hand grabs for your goods!

One tried that on me I did a hop-skip and slapped the hand away. Don’t repsond to them , don’t antagonize them, just nod your head or smile faintly and keep moving. Our Brit was probably up for a bit of the “rumpty-tumpty”.

Archived