Ladyboy arrested over stealing from British tourist in Pattaya, Thailand

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, Date Masamune said:

That’s how these guys get pick pocketed, except for the aggressive “I go with you” ones who grab your arm to distract you while another one of her hand grabs for your goods!

One tried that on me I did a hop-skip and slapped the hand away. Don’t repsond to them , don’t antagonize them, just nod your head or smile faintly and keep moving. Our Brit was probably up for a bit of the “rumpty-tumpty”.

That’s how these guys get pick pocketed

Wrong, that's how some guys get pick pocketed but not always.

I had 3 ladyboys try picking my pocket by blocking me and pretending to get fresh with me.

The only way to walk away would have been to push them away and that would have definitely started trouble (there were more LBs in the vicinity).

Fortunately in my case they were unsuccessful, as my money goes into secret pocket on my belt.

Off topic posts leading to bickering have all been removed.

English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed. Short Thai translation of technical terms is permitted in specialty forums.

3 hours ago, Date Masamune said:

That’s how these guys get pick pocketed, except for the aggressive “I go with you” ones who grab your arm to distract you while another one of her hand grabs for your goods!

One tried that on me I did a hop-skip and slapped the hand away. Don’t repsond to them , don’t antagonize them, just nod your head or smile faintly and keep moving. Our Brit was probably up for a bit of the “rumpty-tumpty”.

And drunk

11 hours ago, balo said:

So will the Brit get his money back ? If not I would feel cheated, wasting my time with the police, media , name and shame etc.  

There is supposed to be a fund available to such victims if he has been left penniless. At least enough to get the dumb fool to the airport and on his way. There isn't anything coming back from the LB! (Good idea though, in the cells until he comes up with retribution!)

On 6/6/2019 at 11:26 AM, Thinkingallowed said:

"Police have now arrested 29 year old ladyboy Wilart ‘Nan Soi 8’ Wongsuwan at her room in South Pattaya".

I wonder if he/she collects expensive watches?

Big Pom's always been embarassed by his nephew, just as Little Willy's never thought much of his uncle. 

Archived