Legitimate filming or got what he deserved? Vlogger in Pattaya stirs debate

webfact

17 hours ago, somnumna said:

Cheap Charlie is now on Live Stream looking for the Vlogger (Ben Dover) who initially re-posted this video... Threatening him............ Turf Wars... They should round them all up and deport the lot of them... Kinda funny how they post other people without their permission and then flip when they get exposed.. Kick them outta Thailand. If anyone has a friend in IMMIG  Jomtien let them know so we can clean the filth away from the gutters

And what about this loon Greg Bender in Rayong harassing everyone?

48425743_1111084552402394_2418565671437729792_n.jpg

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, somnumna said:

The Guy "I am talking about"

I just posted a funny comedic clip of a guy impersonating a cockney............. I dont know who this pleb in a Yellow shirt is but thanks for the info. 

His name is Greg Bender YT loon from Rayong. Harasses numerous YT channels then wonders why he has a target on his back.

3 hours ago, somnumna said:

Starting to think you have a sick fetish over this guy now...  Its getting to be a little bit of an obsession... 

Why don,t you take a good look at this guy. I guess its ok to to stalk others, harass those who are dying in the hospital ???????????????

14 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

Why don,t you take a good look at this guy. I guess its ok to to stalk others, harass those who are dying in the hospital ???????????????

I have never heard of the guy TBH.... Sounds like a made up name to me... Anyway i gotta a life to live have a nice day... Bender...........lol what a daft name... 

37 minutes ago, somnumna said:

I have never heard of the guy TBH.... Sounds like a made up name to me... Anyway i gotta a life to live have a nice day... Bender...........lol what a daft name... 

Believe it or not that is his real name. He has even managed to have not one, not two but three YT series made about him . They are funny if you need a good laugh.

As a farang using f words in sentences  towards motorcycle taxi guys is a big underestimation  of their English comprehensions skills.
I think the whistling at the Moto taxi guy to try to get him to move, was equally bad ..if not worse.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, WCRaptors said:

The only thing that upsets me with this is that nobody was filming him getting his ass beat. Guy should invest In some Muay thai lessons if he continues to do this. He's a total goof!

Im sure if he got beaten, there is a video out there somewhere. If not, it never happend, and another constructed click bate from the lowest form of life. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2019 at 8:41 PM, Mitkof Island said:

His name is Greg Bender YT loon from Rayong. Harasses numerous YT channels then wonders why he has a target on his back.

Why are you so obsessed with this guy? This is a thread about Chuck Wow (see OP) but you bring up "Greg Bender" again and again and again? Who is this guy and who cares (but you)? He makes up fake accounts and lies about people? Looks exactly like what you're doing on this thread. You accuse someone of harassment but it looks like you are the one doing the harassing. What happened? He hurt your feelings? He didn't pay you for a short-time? He came in your mouth when he promised he wouldn't? Complain to him, not TV.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 4:02 AM, mikebell said:

Thai hypocrisy; It's OK to abandon your unborn children; it's OK to force women to have to prostitute themselves so their kids get some schooling but if it's publicised stand by for the wolf pack.

Meaningless comparisons and generalizations. Spurious correlations. Try to defend the indefensible.

Yet another of this persons videos removed, don't you realize every time you put another of his videos up here it is giving him free publicity and more hits on his channel

Topic CLOSED

Archived