Legitimate filming or got what he deserved? Vlogger in Pattaya stirs debate

webfact

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people sifting through rubbish are often looking for materials that can be recycled, how is that disgusting? Sneering at someone because they don't conform to your ideal shape, mocking someone because they want some company - this guys a loser who makes himself feel better, about himself by ridiculing others 

This guy has been going for a while and all his vlogs follow the same line. Poking fun at Thais who are in bad situations like hookers, street sleepers, alcoholics, beggars,  meths addicts etc  I'm surprised this is the first time he has been attacked 

As an American I am embarrassed by this Chuck Wow guy, his Vlog name is offense and his treatment of Thai people is disgusting. Recommend his deportation immediately, it is time to put these mentally deranged e-beggars out of business. Just Saying!

he did use the word <deleted> towards a Thai person who knows the word <deleted> is a bad word when its directed towards him.
chuck wow comes off as being a total <deleted> and got what he deserved.
no sympathy from me.

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Don't like the idea of people filming and mocking others as if they have a right to do so. Nor do I believe the motorcycle taxi guys have the right to police this and assault people as they see fit. 

Motorcycle taxi guys in Walking Street are like Thai street dogs, if you enter they'r territory and do something they dislike you have a 99% chance to get attacked and beaten badly by multiple attackers. How many assaults committed by taxi guys is reported at the Pattaya police station every year and get dismissed? It's always the victim who are to blame.

I am not against people filming real life scenes in a documentary style such as Bangkok 69. But what Chuck Wow did was totally disrespectful and over the top. I am not a man who takes violence lightly. But in this instance Chuck wow got what he richly deserved. I just hope that Cheap Charlie smells the coffee and stops hanging around with this guy.

The typical moron who thinks that everything he does is right always minds your own business which is better.
I hope they beat him badly, as far as I know, without the permission of the filmed people it's forbidden to put the video on the net!

1 hour ago, bobbyd1 said:

As an American I am embarrassed by this Chuck Wow guy, his Vlog name is offense and his treatment of Thai people is disgusting. Recommend his deportation immediately, it is time to put these mentally deranged e-beggars out of business. Just Saying!

You are an American who doesn't believe in Freedom of Speech or Expression?  I'm assuming that is why you're here possibly.  Vile America and there First Amendment is - disturbing and embarrassing.  

Personally I give the right to anyone to say what they want.  I'm thinking cheeky V-bloggers (whatever they are) should travel in packs for mutual protection.  

2 hours ago, Peterbkk99 said:

And there is nothing wrong with the chubby girl. She is actually quite cute.

you been in thailand too long

used to be western guys came to appreciate slim fit gals

absolutely agree, he should treat walking street as the bastion of moral integrity and academia that it is, rather than as a circus side show.

Have you seen your other fellow American, Greg Bender, he  procures girls young enough to be his granddaughters. He then films them whilst making lewd remarks and then hides the videos on Patreon and charges fellow perverts $5 to view them

5 hours ago, mikebell said:

Thai hypocrisy; It's OK to abandon your unborn children; it's OK to force women to have to prostitute themselves so their kids get some schooling but if it's publicised stand by for the wolf pack.

The BOG (big ole gal) could have been the guys wife/meal ticket.  

On 3/11/2019 at 11:15 AM, monkeycu said:

Maybe she should have bought a better quality case, rather than a cheap plastic piece of junk.

I had a wheel fall off a case of mine, it was junked the next day.

It was 14 years old and had made enough trips to fill 3 passports.

6 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Just another <deleted> with a camera wanting his 15 mins of fame.  Should have given him a good talking to and removed his "camera" from his possession. 

If he does it again? Well......

i assume he is Canadian

Pretty sure he's  a brit, on welfare

4 minutes ago, federico said:

i hesitate as english is not my mother tongue :

would you call him a jerk or a <deleted> ? which one is more approriate ?

in french : quel con !

jerk or di..he.d ?

Archived