Legitimate filming or got what he deserved? Vlogger in Pattaya stirs debate

webfact

Deal being struck/walk away with LB is an obvious, amateurishly acted, set-up.

Don't believe the "fight" either.

Couldn't be bothered to watch/listen to what happened in between.

Junk.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Jim P said:

Have you seen your other fellow American, Greg Bender, he  procures girls young enough to be his granddaughters. He then films them whilst making lewd remarks and then hides the videos on Patreon and charges fellow perverts $5 to view them

This is another story in itself.

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Don't like the idea of people filming and mocking others as if they have a right to do so. Nor do I believe the motorcycle taxi guys have the right to police this and assault people as they see fit. 

So your solution is?

Comes down to a bit of common sense and some respect, which doesn't seem to be the way for a lot of foreigners visiting Thailand, they think their inferior, he got what he deserved and I hope his camera was shoved where the sun don't shine

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Don't like the idea of people filming and mocking others as if they have a right to do so. Nor do I believe the motorcycle taxi guys have the right to police this and assault people as they see fit. 

guy got what he deserved what a weasel

3 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

What peaks my interest is why Thaivisa seems so interested in essentially promoting this douche's channel. This is not the first one of his vids I have seen on here. 

I will give you two possible answers to your interesting question.

1. A genuine humanitarian interest in issues affecting all sentient residents of the planet Earth.

or

2. Clicks.

Rooster

7 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Just another <deleted> with a camera wanting his 15 mins of fame.  Should have given him a good talking to and removed his "camera" from his possession. 

If he does it again? Well......

i assume he is Canadian

I would say nationality is ahole...

5 hours ago, Hank Gunn said:

I would agree with you if those he were filming were in a private space, but if you’re doing your business in a public place you can’t have an expectation of privacy. Having said that, if you’re going to film people in public, and on top of that ridicule them, then don’t be surprised if you’re confronted (i.e. it’s a two way street).

What he's doing is still lame. Some of these woman might be prostitutes and their families might not know it and perhaps these prostitutes might not want their family to know the work they do.

It's very bad of him to film people in areas where prostitution happens, especially if their faces aren't blurred.

45 minutes ago, Jim P said:

This is another story in itself.

Yes another story but the most obnoxious jerk on ALL of YouTube. He is a story of himself but in many ways like Chuck Wow. Got his own ass kick in Phuket last year after stalking those with other YT channels. Ended up in the ER. Yet continues almost daily to lie about and harass numerous channels. The so called SUPER expert on all things Thai.

Is he trying to make a sloppy transliteration of a sex act with his name? Filming in public is not illegal. Speaking about people the way he did shows he is on the bottom rung of the social order. Can't condone violence against him but wouldn't lose any sleep if he got a very physical attitude adjustment every day for a week.

I just checked: He has currently 15 subscribers on YouTube. Maybe he wanted to become a famous influencer.

I guess if he goes on like this he will be mentioned in the media soon. The question is in the section about accidents or maybe suicides like a jump from a high-rise or maybe a plastic bag over his head.

Will anybody miss him? I have my doubts.

7 hours ago, mikebell said:

Thai hypocrisy; It's OK to abandon your unborn children; it's OK to force women to have to prostitute themselves so their kids get some schooling but if it's publicised stand by for the wolf pack.

I dont really think you get the picture my friend , everything about what your saying is treu except the last part , this guy is clearly a peace of s..t talking about that girl like that and the way he starts to talk about the taxi getting in front the camera , if that guy get's in front the camera that must mean something to you , and if in that moment you start to wistle and do like he's a peace of garbage or something that's in your way and keep on filming you must be very thick headed . Who does he think he is talking about people like that as if he's the king of the world , and when he get's a beating wich in my mind he deserves and then some , he starts to cry foul game . Stupid peace of s..t . It's all his own fold if he doesn't like what he is seeing go to spain for your holliday or maybe greece . By the sound of his voice he sounds american to me and the problem many american's have is that they are very loud mouths and thinking they are better then everybody else . 

Take note that Vloggers who have 1,000++ viewers earned averagely about USD1,300 each months. Most of these Vloggers are usually have good conduct of commenting sensitive discussion which are very informative and creative at the same time.

But a bunch of fools individuals of Vlogger who try to be smart-alec started to putting up a discrimination videos and tries to show that one is better than others in their Vlogs is a no-no-go practise.  

Just another <deleted> with a camera wanting his 15 mins of fame.  Should have given him a good talking to and removed his "camera" from his possession. 

i assume he is Canadian

"Chuck Wow" is an appropriate name for this <deleted>, the most interesting part of the video was the ending! 

i assume he is Canadian

an other a**hole whit a smartphone camera , what gives him the right to put other people on show , i hope the broke his phone 

Archived