Legitimate filming or got what he deserved? Vlogger in Pattaya stirs debate

webfact

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottom line is Chuck Wow, Cheap Charlie, Sean in Wonderland and many others are earning money posting these videos. In Thailand on Tourist visa's etc without any work permits.  At some point Immigration is goner get them.......... and lets be honest who wants there face splashed across the world walking down the road with a Lady of the night hand in hand or an LB in Tow.  Its a sensitive subject. Walking street should be a No Film Zone.. 

12 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Just another <deleted> with a camera wanting his 15 mins of fame.  Should have given him a good talking to and removed his "camera" from his possession. 

If he does it again? Well......

i assume he is Canadian

Just another tart of the street 

6 hours ago, Jim P said:

Have you seen your other fellow American, Greg Bender, he  procures girls young enough to be his granddaughters. He then films them whilst making lewd remarks and then hides the videos on Patreon and charges fellow perverts $5 to view them

Whats his Youtube name and does he take Paypal? ????????..........  And why you been watching him ??? 

Filming in an adult entertainment area is IMO totally wrong.  Filming in Thailand in an adult entertainment area and mocking people is not only wrong but confrontational and offensive.  He is lucky he did not get seriously hurt or killed.  

13 hours ago, bander said:

Motorcycle taxi guys in Walking Street are like Thai street dogs, if you enter they'r territory and do something they dislike you have a 99% chance to get attacked and beaten badly by multiple attackers. How many assaults committed by taxi guys is reported at the Pattaya police station every year and get dismissed? It's always the victim who are to blame.

I have been close to it myself. A group of them had set up on a particular pavement in Pattaya and I was walking down it and tried to get around them. They felt I should step down into the gutter to get around them. This could have got nasty but fortunately didn't. Gang culture. They hate and envy us. 

Why are you even mentioning his name? 

9 pages in this thread and his video been viewed more than 5000 times. He already got his wish and can now cash out money on this BS.

15 hours ago, peter2186 said:

people sifting through rubbish are often looking for materials that can be recycled, how is that disgusting? Sneering at someone because they don't conform to your ideal shape, mocking someone because they want some company - this guys a loser who makes himself feel better, about himself by ridiculing others 

I guess Chuck has never been to San Francisco or any other big American city. The homeless problem in California is really bad and keeps growing.

And where would Thailand be without the trusty law enforcement of the motor bike taxi drivers?

It's ok to splash the cash and enjoy the fruits of the LOS, but if you try to film it. 

Your'e gonna be in trouble...

I've only seen one of his other videos and I think it may have been linked on TV as I haven't gone looking for any Thai YT in quite a while.  Anyway, the guy was obnoxious and insulting to a nice girl working at a hotel who showed him a room.  He thinks he is a smart ass, and i'm sure people who follow him think he's funny and egg him on more.

I only wish someone held the camera while he was getting wooped in the above video as I thoroughly would have enjoyed watching it. He is scum. Karma will get him. Hopefully sooner than later.

Also no need to show the guy leaving with the LB. Hope this video gets around the hood and people recognize him... good luck to you chump.

20 hours ago, nev said:

He was lucky he didn't end up dead, Don't go around antagonising Thai's you will end up in a bad way. He got what he deserved.

life is cheap here, Thais are just looking for a excuse to beat the shit out of farangs. he has been watching too much you tube where on the streets in the UK no one not even the police have the right to stop you filming. this is Thailand, same rules dont apply here. 555

I have to agree to a point it is a public place. What Mr. Moron should have done is moved to another spot. Like there is not enough areas in Pattaya to film hookers and drunken mongers. I had a similar problem a few years ago during a street fair. A group of drunk obnoxious Germans with their hookers were sitting in front of a German restaurant. The moment i turned the camera in their direction they started swearing at me. I continue filming as i walked up to them and told their Thai company in Thai that it was a public street and to kindly frack off. I continued filming the street fair in peace. If Mr. Drunk German made any more problems well i would have made him wish he shut his mouth. I do not tolerate drunk foreigners.

7 minutes ago, farang1979 said:

Both.

He was legitimately filming. But then he was *also* being a loud, entitled American <deleted>.

In the end, he deserved to get his arse handed to him and taste the pavement.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

he isnt filming Legitimately. He is there with no work permit making videos he can profit from. He is doing editing work for other vloggers and being paid while he lives in Thailand filming people and showing the world. Alotta people dont want their faces all over the internet with a chick or whatever takes ya fancy. 

Blogging and vlogging is okay if the content is well intentioned or informative... this guy is just taking the pee out of everything and everyone trying to get cheap laughs & maybe a few likes on his list.

Might work in some countries but here in the LOS it's going to end badly!

The guys a <deleted> and deserved a smacking for simply for being a <deleted> but he was filming in what is supposed to be a public place. Interestingly though they get very touchy when you film anything in walking street. I tried to take a photo of my family in walking st and was bombarded with an array of laser pointers. Clearly they don’t want the world to know what really goes on there. 

The 'Win' is 'Big'. Wasn't a good idea to film on his patch. His other job is as an enforcer for the complex opposite the old banyan tree. Anyone start playing up and the call goes out for 'Big'. Then off comes his belt. Last person i saw get a whipping was actually Thai. So no discrimination there.

But squaring up was never going to end well for 'Chuck', as 'Big' is well embedded and would have backup regardless.

I kept an apartment on Walking Street for many years, so know a bit of what goes on.

21 hours ago, Skallywag said:

I believe you needed peoples permission to post their images online for profit.   If you are a youtube vlogger and get over 1000 views of your posted video you begin to earn money (this video has over 5000 views) . 

He is living dangerously if he is indeed making profit from videotaping other people without their permission...  

People who just post for public interest or to share with family do not need permission 

Sorry but the law is quite clear in many countries. You have no expectation of privacy in a public place, therefore it is not illegal. Today, even in places where "you can expect a reasonable amount of privacy" the filming falls into a legal grey area. If you are aware of any law that contradicts this please post it. However, having said that, this is Thailand and I am sure that the draconian computer crimes act could be used as it is so vaguely worded as to cover almost anything.

Just another piece of ebegging crap like his mate Cheap Charlie Chronicles. Filming the seedy parts of Pattaya then asking for Patreon, PayPal, Superchat donations without any work permit. Let's hope the Thai authorities take note and clamp down on this type of Vlogger. Yes he definitely got what he deserved. Let's hope he gets his sorry ass kicked out of Thailand.

Archived