Legitimate filming or got what he deserved? Vlogger in Pattaya stirs debate

webfact

5 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

There are many others in Pattaya doing the same on YT from various countries not just Americans.

Yes RIGHT. and OK. and Agreed. ... Still he does look, act, and sound like one, and well it DOES go with the shit I think ? ... 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Yes RIGHT. and OK. and Agreed. ... Still he does look, act, and sound like one, and well it DOES go with the shit I think ? ... 

Maybe then have a chat with this American who has trained him well to be a obnoxious prick. Notice the blood stains and the beating he took.

25359808_2075897952642608_522770435_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

Maybe then have a chat with this American who has trained him well to be a obnoxious prick. Notice the blood stains and the beating he took.

Yes, I think that I would cross over to the other side of the street, Thanks very much !!! ... 

12 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Yes, I think that I would cross over to the other side of the street, Thanks very much !!! ... 

Believe it or not this guy is still causing problems and then complains and makes up excuses when he gets attacked.

1 minute ago, Mitkof Island said:

Believe it or not this guy is still causing problems and then complains and makes up excuses when he gets attacked.

Yes, it looks like that in the Photo ! ? ... Trouble, … Looking for a place for it to happen ! …  What is his problem ? Alcoholism ? Or just bad attitude ! ? ... I do suppose some people, do have mental health, Hardware Problems, ? ... Which puts them in the worst of the worst category. 

I have a friend who looks after mentally Challenged people, with Software problems, ... like autism and downs syndrome .... But he will not touch the Hard Ware problems, …  like the screwdriver Murderers or Gravediggers ! .... Like REAL professional Health workers problems there, !  ... Like these people sometimes DO just KILL people ! 

... SO, I might just stick with Humor here, ... and I might go off myself, and just say .... "Wuuulll Ya Cannnt Makkkeee an Ommlllettt, ... Withhh Out Breakkkn a Fewww Eggeesss" !!! Riiittte ! …  “God Bless America” ! …. And then I would cross over to the other side of the street, or just go to another Bar !

…  I have only been hit pretty severely once, and that was by a Souff London Pug … I made a joke about his Accent re his English his teaching ability here in Thailand, though I do think that his main claim was that he was just their “Foootball Coach” ! ? …. !!!  … with a bit of  “Wroot, O Chilldren !  … Lutts Jusst avvve aa Kuckk the F’currre in veee Headdd sesssinnn” Wrigghhhttt Har Har Fun in between !!!  … 

….. But I should have noticed him turning his ring around, … so he could smash me in the face, …. And cut my mouth Open with it’s sharpened back edge ! … Like yes Alcohol ! …  and well, I sort of deserved it also, … though not the sharpened rings, 5 stitch damage Hello, late night Thai hospital casualty tango again routine, though I thought. !!! … Like back in the days that you could just drive around, any time of the day or night, … pretty much Blind Drunk ! … And I AM glad, like VERY Glad, that all of that HAS changed now I think. ?

I never saw that guy back in town you know ! Which WAS very pleasant though ! … (And Thank Goodness !) 

Yes he Was English ! And well, more dangerous ! Well, a LOT more dangerous, than most Americans I think. ... Well unless they have large magazine, and automatic Guns right ? ... 

9 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Yes, it looks like that in the Photo ! ? ... Trouble, … Looking for a place for it to happen ! …  What is his problem ? Alcoholism ? Or just bad attitude ! ? ... I do suppose some people, do have mental health, Hardware Problems, ? ... Which puts them in the worst of the worst category. 

I have a friend who looks after mentally Challenged people, with Software problems, ... like autism and downs syndrome .... But he will not touch the Hard Ware problems, …  like the screwdriver Murderers or Gravediggers ! .... Like REAL professional Health workers problems there, !  ... Like these people sometimes DO just KILL people ! 

... SO, I might just stick with Humor here, ... and I might go off myself, and just say .... "Wuuulll Ya Cannnt Makkkeee an Ommlllettt, ... Withhh Out Breakkkn a Fewww Eggeesss" !!! Riiittte ! …  “God Bless America” ! …. And then I would cross over to the other side of the street, or just go to another Bar !

…  I have only been hit pretty severely once, and that was by a Souff London Pug … I made a joke about his Accent re his English his teaching ability here in Thailand, though I do think that his main claim was that he was just their “Foootball Coach” ! ? …. !!!  … with a bit of  “Wroot, O Chilldren !  … Lutts Jusst avvve aa Kuckk the F’currre in veee Headdd sesssinnn” Wrigghhhttt Har Har Fun in between !!!  … 

….. But I should have noticed him turning his ring around, … so he could smash me in the face, …. And cut my mouth Open with it’s sharpened back edge ! … Like yes Alcohol ! …  and well, I sort of deserved it also, … though not the sharpened rings, 5 stitch damage Hello, late night Thai hospital casualty tango again routine, though I thought. !!! … Like back in the days that you could just drive around, any time of the day or night, … pretty much Blind Drunk ! … And I AM glad, like VERY Glad, that all of that HAS changed now I think. ?

I never saw that guy back in town you know ! Which WAS very pleasant though ! … (And Thank Goodness !) 

Yes he Was English ! And well, more dangerous ! Well, a LOT more dangerous, than most Americans I think. ... Well unless they have large magazine, and automatic Guns right ? ... 

He has a very long history on YouTube of creating drama , making up lies and harassing other channels and individuals throughout Thailand. He traveled to Phuket to harass and stalk two men he had never met and one beat the crap out of him. He harassed one guy and his Thai wife while he was dying of heart disease. After the man died a few days later than claimed the man faked his own death. He is currently focused on another man who has a channel and has cancer. He has a hand full of trolls that follow his every word and go to every YT channel he deems unworthy and trolls them. His channel has been taken down three times already for various reasons. But yes he is a bitter alcoholic that goes live weekly now continuing to harass others. Just look up his name on YT and you will find numerous channels that discuss his long history of causing trouble. A book could be written of all the trouble he has caused just in three years time.

2 hours ago, Mark mark said:

Well, ..That is what you get in Walking street, very late at night ! ? I guess ?  ... Maybe it should just be said that he matched hos surroundings, ..... Very Well !!!

Well he ended up sharing space with them!

1 hour ago, Mitkof Island said:

What about a "Hall of Fame" for those guys here in TV? Could easily read hall of shame out of fame, but we are decent critics, who could talk about all the new releases that comes up. 

"Neither do I. But this is one of the realities of Thailand. Thai males of the street variety can be particularly nasty and vicious, and once aroused have zero self-control. Many vids on here attest to that."

I just don't know by what miracle it is that I have spent multiple stretches in Thailand totaling about 15 months, primarily in Bangkok, and yet never once was the target of any Thai man's anger nor saw any Thai man being "particularly nasty and vicious" or harming anyone physically. Not once.

The only time I was ever threatened with violence it was when I stood up against a drunk Brit who was peering through a window under the curtain trying to be a peeping tom on some Thai ladies. He got in my face and acted like he was gonna try to beat the stuffing out of me for ruining his show. Oh, and I had to talk a drunk swede out of an altercation when some Thai police officers personally asked for my help as he wouldn't leave a property where children were visiting and they didn't want to cause a scene. And occasionally I've seen foreigners in the red lights acting inappropriately aggressive with street girls. Otherwise nothing.

1 minute ago, Bangkok Herps said:

"Neither do I. But this is one of the realities of Thailand. Thai males of the street variety can be particularly nasty and vicious, and once aroused have zero self-control. Many vids on here attest to that."

I just don't know by what miracle it is that I have spent multiple stretches in Thailand totaling about 15 months, primarily in Bangkok, and yet never once was the target of any Thai man's anger nor saw any Thai man being "particularly nasty and vicious" or harming anyone physically. Not once.

The only time I was ever threatened with violence it was when I stood up against a drunk Brit who was peering through a window under the curtain trying to be a peeping tom on some Thai ladies. He got in my face and acted like he was gonna try to beat the stuffing out of me for ruining his show. Oh, and I had to talk a drunk swede out of an altercation when some Thai police officers personally asked for my help as he wouldn't leave a property where children were visiting and they didn't want to cause a scene. And occasionally I've seen foreigners in the red lights acting inappropriately aggressive with street girls. Otherwise nothing.

I totally agree. Every major problem i have had has been with foreigners. NOT Thais !

I don't think it's illegal in Thailand, but for me that is not the issue. It's that he is judging people. Who are you to judge? It is Bangkok afterall. What is he doing there? He stands in such judgment of people then maybe he should  look in the mirror.  That's all you can find to do in Thailand is film and make fun of people and stand in judgment of them? Get a life.

On 6/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Have to say the fellas blog was pretty boring up until the point where the fight starts. Had a good laugh at that point.

The camera work became shoddy as the fight started, which I would have liked to have watched, though I guess it is difficult to stay focused when you are being punched in the head.

Yep, all crap and pub talk until the moment of truth. Prat could've least 

managed his camera better while he was being dealt to. Epic fail in my opinion.

I don’t even film the indigenous people where i live out of politeness( though i would love to film the markets at the border some time- all the amazing spices and produce etc)
Some people don’t like a camera being stuck in their face ,especially in places where he was..Also he was very rude Some Thai can understand more English than you think!
Was he Canadian by the way ?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

8 hours ago, When you know said:

Yep, all crap and pub talk until the moment of truth. Prat could've least 

managed his camera better while he was being dealt to. Epic fail in my opinion.

If it is not on «tape» it never happend! He might as well made it all up that ignorant rude character of human being. 

On 6/8/2019 at 4:05 PM, Mark mark said:

Watch this....... Funny as Phook... "so cockney it hurts" https://youtu.be/tb8sCtvM8bo

10 hours ago, somnumna said:

Watch this....... Funny as Phook... "so cockney it hurts" https://youtu.be/tb8sCtvM8bo

The guy you speak of has created his own problems from the moment he entered Thailand. He, stupid better known as Twitchy decides to start his own YouTube channel to pick fights with others who have channels and others. First it was sex mongers. Later claims his imaginary YT enemies do not have correct visas (later is discovered he marries a bar girl for a visa. He has a long history of questionable visas himself.) Then he picks on so called scammers. (later is discovered he has a long history in the states and runs off with the family cash). Then decides to stalk two men in Phuket who have channels so he can gain views. (outcome a guy a third his size puts 200 pound porky in the ER.) Later harasses a man while in the hospital dying from heart disease. (after his death claims the man faked his own death) To this day continues to harass Thai wife with made up stories about foreign dead husband. Harasses E-beggars as scammers. (His stolen cash is now running out so E-begs himself) Currently harassing another channel the man has cancer. Attacks Muslims and Jews from his YT channel for views. Has had his channel taken down three times already for racism and harassment. He uses multiple fake accounts not only to troll other channels but to leave positive comments about himself. Porky in Rayong has at least a dozen YT channels that know his long dark history in Thailand. He makes this guy in Pattaya look like a saint.

1 hour ago, Mitkof Island said:

The guy you speak of has created his own problems from the moment he entered Thailand. He, stupid better known as Twitchy decides to start his own YouTube channel to pick fights with others who have channels and others. First it was sex mongers. Later claims his imaginary YT enemies do not have correct visas (later is discovered he marries a bar girl for a visa. He has a long history of questionable visas himself.) Then he picks on so called scammers. (later is discovered he has a long history in the states and runs off with the family cash). Then decides to stalk two men in Phuket who have channels so he can gain views. (outcome a guy a third his size puts 200 pound porky in the ER.) Later harasses a man while in the hospital dying from heart disease. (after his death claims the man faked his own death) To this day continues to harass Thai wife with made up stories about foreign dead husband. Harasses E-beggars as scammers. (His stolen cash is now running out so E-begs himself) Currently harassing another channel the man has cancer. Attacks Muslims and Jews from his YT channel for views. Has had his channel taken down three times already for racism and harassment. He uses multiple fake accounts not only to troll other channels but to leave positive comments about himself. Porky in Rayong has at least a dozen YT channels that know his long dark history in Thailand. He makes this guy in Pattaya look like a saint.

The evil twin. His good twin, Mike Bender of Montana, has repeatedly posted YouTube vids asking his schizo brother to return to the states for treatment. But no, Twitchie is determined to find more Sunny type therapy. How are people with severe mental illness like this guy given passports? As for the guy in the latest Walking beatdown goes, I saw some of the taken down Live Stream and it was 10x worse than the short one put up by Ben Dover. The guy was demanding someone stop him. Now he is saying it was uncalled for. Another American nutter or extreme lying scum. Hopefully it goes viral on a Thai site. 

5 minutes ago, pegman said:

The evil twin. His good twin, Mike Bender of Montana, has repeatedly posted YouTube vids asking his schizo brother to return to the states for treatment. But no, Twitchie is determined to find more Sunny type therapy. How are people with severe mental illness like this guy given passports? As for the guy in the latest Walking beatdown goes, I saw some of the taken down Live Stream and it was 10x worse than the short one put up by Ben Dover. The guy was demanding someone stop him. Now he is saying it was uncalled for. Another American nutter or extreme lying scum. Hopefully it goes viral on a Thai site. 

I have always admired these kind of scumbags, how they can go on and on without onyone manage to stop them. Not even immigration can take them for filming and working without permit to do so, and Thailand have very strict rules when it comes to journalists and film team to pay fees, have their legal paperwork in order to do so. But scumbags like this? How is it deleted possible. 

3 minutes ago, pegman said:

Well as you likely know his latest questionable visa was created by his so called company. Yet he as always complains about E-Beggars and scammers yet refuses to answer what exactly what his company does. He was even stupid enough to admit on one video he had to pay a little tea money under the table . Bender is one of the biggest phonies and wack jobs on YT in Thailand. As far as Sonny style therapy goes trust me its coming. Why do you think he is always so paranoid and having to look over his shoulder 24/7 and having to constantly move every few months. Get Porky's illegal channel taken down again for the fourth time so he can no longer harm others. Only a matter of time before these YT nutjobs like him and this Pattaya bunch end up becoming missing.

On 6/8/2019 at 4:33 PM, jacko45k said:

Well he ended up sharing space with them!

Yearrr He is really just like them ! he is just looking at it from a different angle ... Like I really liked the look of the "Chunkie Girl" ... From a distance ! and well, ... if she was one I guess .... I have nothing against the LGTG people ... Not really "Normal" as they might tell you ...but nothing wrong with them either. ... like it is not wrong or evil or what ever .... To me it is just ...Different .....  but well, when they get agressivem ,,, and take over an area, ... and well, some of them REALLy are just a LOT TOO Aggressive Right ? I think ? ... just form distant experience ? ... I think.

Like I like staying at the Nana ...but well, some times the aggressive lady Boys ? AND woman ! ... do just piss you off just a Bit right !!! Like running the Gauntlet through the car park ? to get home at night !!! @#$%^&*)(*&^% .... Well if it is still the same as before ... like a couple of years ago for me now .... I remember the tourist police took the car park over one night, or was it a week ! ... after a couple of guys were stabbed by Lady Boys in that street I think ... and well it was NO IMPROVEMENT !!! I am afraid ! The more Holey than thou, Female Tourist Police officers ... "Just cleaning things up" !! Right ??? "For the Tourists" ? Right ???  ... !!! #$%^&*)(*&^ ... I wished for the Aggressive, but more down to earth I decided, .... Lady Boys were back !!! 

On 6/8/2019 at 4:25 PM, Mitkof Island said:

He has a very long history on YouTube of creating drama , making up lies and harassing other channels and individuals throughout Thailand. He traveled to Phuket to harass and stalk two men he had never met and one beat the crap out of him. He harassed one guy and his Thai wife while he was dying of heart disease. After the man died a few days later than claimed the man faked his own death. He is currently focused on another man who has a channel and has cancer. He has a hand full of trolls that follow his every word and go to every YT channel he deems unworthy and trolls them. His channel has been taken down three times already for various reasons. But yes he is a bitter alcoholic that goes live weekly now continuing to harass others. Just look up his name on YT and you will find numerous channels that discuss his long history of causing trouble. A book could be written of all the trouble he has caused just in three years time.

WOW !!! So Sad !!! Why he waists his time being such a Looser !!! ...

Like some people who can not win, like emotional are stuck, ... but are still intelligent ! ... Just try really hard to be really good Looser <deleted> !!! ... Like they even get Proud !!! of being a Really Good <deleted> !!! ... !!! ..... Such a waist !!! ... I just thought of a politician who also likes this ..but I had better not mention his name !!! ....

I will follow this up a bit later on ... (With out letting him know who I am !!! and that would be for sure !!!) .... It is Holiday Monday here for me now ... and Turn the F'n computer off Mark !!!

Ps. Where does he get his money from I wonder ? ... Like follow the money train or not see it !!! always tells you something I suppose ? ... 

On 6/9/2019 at 8:49 AM, KC 71 said:

I don’t even film the indigenous people where i live out of politeness( though i would love to film the markets at the border some time- all the amazing spices and produce etc)
Some people don’t like a camera being stuck in their face ,especially in places where he was..Also he was very rude Some Thai can understand more English than you think!
Was he Canadian by the way ?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Yearrrr, I guess that you can tell that he is Canadian by his accent, if you listen to it, and know it ??? ... I will take another listen to it ... and yes I bet that you should be able to tell. ... Still, the two countries are so close together ? ... Even if very different I do believe ! ? ... Like just starting off from Gun Violence just to start off with I do believe ... ? .... and then get in to their politics ! etc. ... 

1 hour ago, Mark mark said:

Yearrrr, I guess that you can tell that he is Canadian by his accent, if you listen to it, and know it ??? ... I will take another listen to it ... and yes I bet that you should be able to tell. ... Still, the two countries are so close together ? ... Even if very different I do believe ! ? ... Like just starting off from Gun Violence just to start off with I do believe ... ? .... and then get in to their politics ! etc. ... 

Well if his crassness didn't give him away he has repeatedly said he was a Yank. 

6 hours ago, Mark mark said:

WOW !!! So Sad !!! Why he waists his time being such a Looser !!! ...

Like some people who can not win, like emotional are stuck, ... but are still intelligent ! ... Just try really hard to be really good Looser <deleted> !!! ... Like they even get Proud !!! of being a Really Good <deleted> !!! ... !!! ..... Such a waist !!! ... I just thought of a politician who also likes this ..but I had better not mention his name !!! ....

I will follow this up a bit later on ... (With out letting him know who I am !!! and that would be for sure !!!) .... It is Holiday Monday here for me now ... and Turn the F'n computer off Mark !!!

Ps. Where does he get his money from I wonder ? ... Like follow the money train or not see it !!! always tells you something I suppose ? ... 

Where does he get his money from? How much time do you have ?

14 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

Where does he get his money from? How much time do you have ?

Bender is using a family trust fund, intended for him & his kids, to live. His brother says it's dwindling quick. The loser is 50 years old and says he is still trying to get a degree. Wouldn't doubt if that was bogus. I had 31 years in a pension plan by that age and was getting ready to retire on it and investments. Doesn't sound like the guy has had any real steady work. The other American Yahoo says he worked in many news organizations back in the states.

Unbelievable. Another lowlife farang scumbag who has to belittle other people to feel great himself. And THUMBSUP for the motortaxi guys who first warn him and if all fails put the <deleted> out of business. Should have kicked him into the hospital for all i care. Do it at home, not in somebody elses country.

2 hours ago, herwin1234 said:

Unbelievable. Another lowlife farang scumbag who has to belittle other people to feel great himself. And THUMBSUP for the motortaxi guys who first warn him and if all fails put the <deleted> out of business. Should have kicked him into the hospital for all i care. Do it at home, not in somebody elses country.

He is just one of many on Thailand YouTube who belittles other people and YT channels to feel great about himself. Never heard of a guy named Greg Bender or Bangkok Travel that create drama and lies constantly to harass others ? It is a constant circus of non stop lies. Then when others complain or try to clear their names for the damage these two have done. They blame the so called HATERS for the attacks. The lies evolve daily to protect themselves and they then use their multiple fake accounts to harass other channels or those that are seriously ill in the hospital. This Pattaya scum bag Wow is buddies with Cheap Charlie the alcoholic visa over stayer who got tossed out of Thailand last year and has now managed to return to roam the streets of Pattaya creeping out the Thai women. Wow is tame compared to these other guys i have mentioned.

Archived