Legitimate filming or got what he deserved? Vlogger in Pattaya stirs debate

webfact

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/11/2019 at 7:59 PM, Mitkof Island said:

He is just one of many on Thailand YouTube who belittles other people and YT channels to feel great about himself. Never heard of a guy named Greg Bender or Bangkok Travel that create drama and lies constantly to harass others ? It is a constant circus of non stop lies. Then when others complain or try to clear their names for the damage these two have done. They blame the so called HATERS for the attacks. The lies evolve daily to protect themselves and they then use their multiple fake accounts to harass other channels or those that are seriously ill in the hospital. This Pattaya scum bag Wow is buddies with Cheap Charlie the alcoholic visa over stayer who got tossed out of Thailand last year and has now managed to return to roam the streets of Pattaya creeping out the Thai women. Wow is tame compared to these other guys i have mentioned.

James Spignesi You need to get some serious mental help, I heard you are about to start a youtube channel yourself.. Good luck with that, no-one wants to hear the dribble you have to say. You are nothing but a cheap charlie poor old lonely loser

12 hours ago, Thailand lover said:

James Spignesi You need to get some serious mental help, I heard you are about to start a youtube channel yourself.. Good luck with that, no-one wants to hear the dribble you have to say. You are nothing but a cheap charlie poor old lonely loser

I do not harass people on YT with heart disease , with cancer nor claiming foreigners faked their own death nor do i go looking to stalk other foreigners at their homes. Now tell me Greg Bender who needs the mental help?

3 minutes ago, Jim P said:

Yep it`s 100% fake as he had no visa options left, the authorities should be looking at this guy.

As they should have with all his other questionable visas since he first got here. Notice the two fake accounts he created here to leave comments? That is so Greg Bender. As he has multiple fake YouTube accounts. Understand why his YouTube channel has been taken down three times already ? Not sure how he has managed to stay on this time with his racist comments about various religious groups. Like i said, he makes this Wow guy look like a saint compared to the damage he has done to numerous others throughout Southeast Asia both those with YT channels and other individuals. Once again yesterday with his channel attacking anything that moves and then wonders why he is so disliked in Thailand and other countries. The guy is a national disgrace.

1 hour ago, Mitkof Island said:

I do not harass people on YT with heart disease , with cancer nor claiming foreigners faked their own death nor do i go looking to stalk other foreigners at their homes. Now tell me Greg Bender who needs the mental help?

I think these guys must watch InfoWars to get their pathetic ideas. 

On 6/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, pegman said:

Bender is using a family trust fund, intended for him & his kids, to live. His brother says it's dwindling quick. The loser is 50 years old and says he is still trying to get a degree. Wouldn't doubt if that was bogus. I had 31 years in a pension plan by that age and was getting ready to retire on it and investments. Doesn't sound like the guy has had any real steady work. The other American Yahoo says he worked in many news organizations back in the states.

so he's an Amurikan, then?. 

5 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

Yea his fake company so he could get a work visa.

Athena Lead is a real company , when you look at their website. Also got people working there on Linkedin. 

https://athenalead.com/

Maybe he just claim he is working there? 

5 minutes ago, balo said:

Athena Lead is a real company , when you look at their website. Also got people working there on Linkedin. 

Maybe he just claims he is working there? 

Working there doing what ? Counting beans? Have you looked at the Facebook page? Or direct on Athena ? Looks like a lot of nothing. Knowing Bender  how he scams , lies constantly to cover his previous lies. I can not imagine him doing anything upfront, direct or honest. Before he continues on criticizing other YT channels , harassing those with a deadly diseases , stalking, making false claims of others criminal records with his so called  CRIME STOPPER SUPER COMPUTER , harassing a Thai woman claiming her husband faked his own death, sending his trolls and using his fake multiple accounts to harass other YT channels and making a video about Wow Pattaya. He is the one that needs to be questioned about his numerous questionable and likely illegal actions while being a guest in Thailand. Again he makes Wow look like a saint.

On 6/10/2019 at 6:44 PM, Mitkof Island said:

Where does he get his money from? How much time do you have ?

OK ... ? On Line !!! Har Har !!! ... Like "Go Fund my Bullshit" posts ? Right ? ... and that is why he fights with every one on line until a few Good people catch up with him Right !!! Har Har ... LOOSER !!!

On 6/10/2019 at 2:31 PM, pegman said:

Well if his crassness didn't give him away he has repeatedly said he was a Yank. 

OK ! ... YES ! .... I think that, thinking about it, it is not a problem, of not being able to film where he was, ... South Pattaya Walking Street ! ... A Tourist area ... and a public street, .... Not some one’s home, ... So yes I think everyone should be able to film there. ... But as you say, it was that he was Rude ! THAT was the problem I think, and they all KNEW that he was being Rude ! … So he comes in as stupid as well as just crass, and rude (Yes, I liked the look of "Chunky" girl ... from a distance any way !!! ... So also, screw him and his Sepo Opinion any way ! ) ....

Yes, ...  As you say ! The problem was that he was being Rude, and Crass ! ...  And not just that he was filming. ... And at that time of Night ! ... Americans sure do like to lead with their chin ! Don't they ! ... Still they own the world, and are the most moral people in it also, (?) Right ? (Not) ... So that can do this right ! ... Har Har … Sarcasm +++  and NOT, ... as they are not even close to being either. !!! (Well, … they might own a lot of the money right ?) ...  ( And make a lot of the movies that affect People’s Minds ? also I guess )

OK ! ... YES ! .... I think that, thinking about it, it is not a problem, of not being able to film where he was, ... South Pattaya Walking Street ! ... A Tourist area ... and a public street, .... Not some one’s home, ... So yes I think everyone should be able to film there. ... But as you say, it was that he was Rude ! THAT was the problem I think, and they all KNEW that he was being Rude ! … So he comes in as stupid as well as just crass, and rude (Yes, I liked the look of "Chunky" girl ... from a distance any way !!! ... So also, screw him and his Sepo Opinion any way ! ) ....

Yes, ...  As you say ! The problem was that he was being Rude, and Crass ! ...  And not just that he was filming. ... And at that time of Night ! ... Americans sure do like to lead with their chin ! Don't they ! ... Still they own the world, and are the most moral people in it also, (?) Right ? (Not) ... So that can do this right ! ... Har Har … Sarcasm +++  and NOT, ... as they are not even close to being either. !!! (Well, … they might own a lot of the money right ?) ...  ( And make a lot of the movies that affect People’s Minds ? also I guess )

I think he was Canadian

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

21 hours ago, balo said:

Maybe he just claim he is working there? 

Nah it`s a sham, the advertised jobs do not exist. Read the disclaimer at the bottom. Bender is set up as a director, it`s for the visa nothing more.

On 6/6/2019 at 9:56 AM, jacko45k said:

Don't like the idea of people filming and mocking others as if they have a right to do so. Nor do I believe the motorcycle taxi guys have the right to police this and assault people as they see fit. 

The motorsai boys have sisters...they were right batter the voyeur filth...he got warnings....he ignored them. Cultural racist Canadian exploiter.

6 hours ago, Jim P said:

Nah it`s a sham, the advertised jobs do not exist. Read the disclaimer at the bottom. Bender is set up as a director, it`s for the visa nothing more.

As i said the company is nothing more than a sham for a visa. He refuses as always to explain what it is his company does. The guy is a con artist and total fake. His loyal brain dead followers are NEVER allowed to ask the great messiah. Its nothing more than a racist cult.

9 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

The motorsai boys have sisters...they were right batter the voyeur filth...he got warnings....he ignored them. Cultural racist Canadian exploiter.

Nope.

Cheap Charlie is now on Live Stream looking for the Vlogger (Ben Dover) who initially re-posted this video... Threatening him............ Turf Wars... They should round them all up and deport the lot of them... Kinda funny how they post other people without their permission and then flip when they get exposed.. Kick them outta Thailand. If anyone has a friend in IMMIG  Jomtien let them know so we can clean the filth away from the gutters

Nice to see a Thai many-on-one beatdown.  Evil foreigner taught a lesson: Cowardly Thais kick your foreigner butt as a group, not one-on-one.

Perhaps they fight to win? Street fighting is not a sport. The fight is to win. Would you downgrade your army to fight a weaker opponent in a war? Or would you fight to win. If you want sporting, subscribe to ESPN.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 6/10/2019 at 1:22 AM, Mitkof Island said:

The guy you speak of has created his own problems from the moment he entered Thailand. He, stupid better known as Twitchy decides to start his own YouTube channel to pick fights with others who have channels and others. First it was sex mongers. Later claims his imaginary YT enemies do not have correct visas (later is discovered he marries a bar girl for a visa. He has a long history of questionable visas himself.) Then he picks on so called scammers. (later is discovered he has a long history in the states and runs off with the family cash). Then decides to stalk two men in Phuket who have channels so he can gain views. (outcome a guy a third his size puts 200 pound porky in the ER.) Later harasses a man while in the hospital dying from heart disease. (after his death claims the man faked his own death) To this day continues to harass Thai wife with made up stories about foreign dead husband. Harasses E-beggars as scammers. (His stolen cash is now running out so E-begs himself) Currently harassing another channel the man has cancer. Attacks Muslims and Jews from his YT channel for views. Has had his channel taken down three times already for racism and harassment. He uses multiple fake accounts not only to troll other channels but to leave positive comments about himself. Porky in Rayong has at least a dozen YT channels that know his long dark history in Thailand. He makes this guy in Pattaya look like a saint.

25359808_2075897952642608_522770435_n.jpg

The Guy "I am talking about"

I just posted a funny comedic clip of a guy impersonating a cockney............. I dont know who this pleb in a Yellow shirt is but thanks for the info. 

1 minute ago, Destiny1990 said:

As a farang using f words in sentences  towards motorcycle taxi boys is a big underestimation  of their English comprehensions skills. 

… based on poor basic education and total lack of Cultural Insight … 

Archived