Two Indian tourists lose cash and a necklace to ladyboy thieves in Pattaya

webfact

Two Indian tourists lose cash and a necklace to ladyboy thieves in Pattaya

By The Thaiger

PHOTOS: Pattaya Message

62196790_2351560088220737_14820001078250

Pattaya police are hunting ladyboys who allegedly stole money and a necklace from two Indian tourists in Pattaya City this morning. Pattaya Message reports that at 3.30am the Pattaya Police were notified of the incident near a hotel in South Pattaya.

26 year old Thilagaraj Balasubramanian Chedurpandian reported that he’d lost a necklace valued at 18,000 baht and 30 year old Karada Kanakaraju said he’d had 1,100 baht cash stolen. They both told police that there were three ladyboys who tried to present themselves as prostitutes but the Indian tourists refused their offers.

The ladyboys were trying to hug the two men. The ladyboys fled the scene before the tourists realised that the necklace and cash were missing.

SOURCE: Pattaya Message

Source: https://thethaiger.com/news/pattaya/two-indian-tourists-lose-cash-and-a-necklace-to-ladyboy-thieves-in-pattaya

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-06-06

I avoid the Lady Boys like the plague and will cross to the other side just to keep away from those light fingered s##t that some of them are and never venture into their bars or narrow lanes where the can grab you and avoid most of soi 6/7 as much as possible . Its only if I am with a group that I go around the bar areas and would never do it alone as I have no real interest in the girlie bars , been there and done that in the early years .

50 minutes ago, keith101 said:

I avoid the Lady Boys like the plague and will cross to the other side just to keep away from those light fingered s##t that some of them are and never venture into their bars or narrow lanes where the can grab you and avoid most of soi 6/7 as much as possible . Its only if I am with a group that I go around the bar areas and would never do it alone as I have no real interest in the girlie bars , been there and done that in the early years .

"...as I have no real interest in the girlie bars , been there and done that in the early years ...

Absolutely! A fellow-traveller!

I hope these guys get at least some of their stuff back, sometimes happens.

And before lots of smartarse comments start appearing, we were all new to Thailand at one time, and had to learn about such things the hard way, there are lots of such negative things in to learn about in Thailand, not just being robbed by LB's.

Another thing, farangs are much more likely to be robbed-blind by genetically-female Thai women, but that's another story!!??

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The ladyboys were trying to hug the two men. The ladyboys fled the scene before the tourists realised that the necklace and cash were missing

If you lose your money so that is because the ladyboys have been all over you, and surely you like it, but you think with your small brain in your pants and got what you deserve 

Use your brain in your head and avoid be honey with ladyboys 

Drunk guys is a easy target 

1 hour ago, Humpy said:

Who in their right mind wears an 18,000 Baht necklace when out on the pi$$ ? On second thoughts , why do men wear necklaces anyway ? !!

No reputable pimp would walk around with such cheap junk :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Humpy said:

Who in their right mind wears an 18,000 Baht necklace when out on the pi$$ ? On second thoughts , why do men wear necklaces anyway ? !!

why wear any jewelry?  I never really understood it except for vanity reasons.  Granted some has personal meanings to individuals.  But going to a less than prosperous by the numbers anyway country like Thailand, wearing jewelry of any value is just showing off.  I seem to recall that many Indian people have a cultural inclination to wear their wealth, although I would expect anybody of means to be above such thinking

59 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

recurrent story! so avoid having  desirable items or carrying much cash at 3:30 am in pattaya!

I have a tendency to leave all the cards at home and just make sure I have plenty cash. The concern is an expensive phone, I even used to leave that and take a cheap old one, but lately taken to needing the better one to Grab a ride home. 

One day in Patong a ladyboy took my money what I realized immediately. I told him to return it. He said he doesn't have it and gave me his bag that I can check. I knew he will use this distraction to hide my money on his body. But unnoticed by him I took his ID card out of his bag. With this ID card I walked to the police and they told me they know where this guy stays and they will bring him to the station. But at the same time I realized that I had no evidence that he stole my money but there was enough evidence that I stole his ID card. I told the police to forget the story. About 2000 Baht gone. 

2 minutes ago, JayBird said:

So seriously, why does it always seem to be Indians? They seem to have some odd fascination with lady boys.

I think it's more about desperation.

Have you seen the way they behave on dating sites before they get banned?

'You are so beautiful my dear' to every minger posting a photo.

It's not like there aren't any attractive Indian women. I've seen Bollywood, and there are plenty of well fit women.

I think they try to get too close to the lady boys, copa feel or rub rub, then find they were pinched.

But leave out that part of their story.

It's not like there aren't any attractive Indian women. I've seen Bollywood, and there are plenty of well fit women.

I think they try to get too close to the lady boys, copa feel or rub rub, then find they were pinched.

But leave out that part of their story.
Those women will be way out of reach for the average Indian.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived