Hair root stem cell treatment

Pravda

I am a middle aged balding man. In started losing hair in my 30's. It doesn't really bother me, but I do have to shave every 2-3 days and it's starting to drive me nuts.

So, I saw a Thai advertisement for a "Hair Root Stem Cell treatment" costing belows 2,000USD.

However, reading on the net this treatment is still not available. So what exactly is being advertised here? They promise results in 4 weeks.

Is this legit? 

I am not posting a link for obvious reasons.

There is a place called Surecell in Pattaya/Jomtien. They offer PRP and stem cell treatment, one of which is offered as a treatment for hair loss - I'm not sure which - maybe it's the PRP. I've got no idea if it works, and I don't know about the cost, but you can find them online and get in touch. I believe the guy who runs the place is an Aussie. Good luck.

no need to shave, it looks bad with a super shiny dome IMO. Just use any electric clippers but don't use attachments just the blades which cut close to the skin without cutting it. Just takes a few minutes 

It is my understanding that If, when the hair follicles and root are gone it is beyond treatment. Simply because there is nothing left to treat..

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

18 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

Better off buying a set of Wahl Clippers. The Wahl (Orginal) Clippers will last you a lifetime with light servicing (using a star screwdriver to undo the blades to clean). The total cost will be under $100.

I bought some hair clippers in BigC for 250bht, they've lasted me 8 years and are still going strong.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I bought some hair clippers in BigC for 250bht, they've lasted me 8 years and are still going strong.

Big difference between a set a Wahls and a cheap set of 250 baht clippers. A set of cheap clippers will not shear through a full head of hair like butter and most likely they will 'pull' and will do terrible cuts to beards and fades. All the major barber shops use them (Seniors) and practically nothing else. They will remain sharp, I suppose I have done over 20,000 cuts with the two sets I have owned over the years and they are still going strong. When I was a youngester I was a Barber before I moved onto greener pastures after finishing my Education.

Archived