My experience - receiving Social Media death threats in Thailand from a other European

ALFREDO

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Never share your full name or address with anyone in Thailand.

They nearly always turn into total nutjobs at some time in the near future.

Why look at his nonsense, just block him on Facebook and Messenger.

Just wondering why your gf isn't making the complaints to the police, maybe she's still hoping for some quick cash from him.

I think now - he is young and handsome - and yes he sent her money - but it is just she likes him - loves? him - she will see him now again - promise to me - only for 3 days - BUT - will be I believe - 3+ weeks as long as he is in TH, he back already today what I know. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

She met him in Jomtien and after he went home to Europe to get money for some days - he is now back soon and is now furies that she is with our children and me home in Isaan - want to meet her and if not - kill me - he writes in messages to my Girlfriend and also to me.

Sorry, but after reading it twice, I still don't get the whole story.

The problem is NOT the nebulous European guy who fell in love with your girlfriend/wife.

Please don't tell us that you let your GF or wife meet other men in Jomtien, then invite them back home to an Isaan village?

There's an essential part of the story missing. If you're scared shirtless, go to the Phoojaybaan, they are allowed to carry a weapon.

But it looks like she's your ex GF/wife now, isn't she? 

It all comes down to the old - NO MONEY NO HONEY- story - and Thai -GAMBLING- and in high debts everywhere -

so I am now on a very small budget after many very good years of (to) high spending and my Game addicted GF is now hunted from all kind of people -loan sharks- too.

Decided she take a break - goes to Jomtien to a old school friend and works sometime in a Laundry shop - and a Karaoke Bar - sure she tried to hide what really will going on there - 

after short days she fell in love with that younger man - I find that out - but what can I do - nothing more than I did - I still try - but it get worth and worth - she goes back to meet him again and she has at least two more contacts she tries to get money and to meet again.

No Gambling no money lost - in Millions of Baht no debts in Hundreds of Thousands of Baht no problem.

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BestB said:

Immigration and tourist police do not read emails .

usual procedure is  first go to police station with all the evidence and make daily report . Translating all

the threats into Thai would be wise .

have it translated by a law firm or a school as it needs to be stamped .

once you make daily report and have a copy of it, you then can go to immigration office. However note it’s not the officers who issue visa’s but another department. In Pattaya they are on second floor, in other provinces I do not know .

Then immigration may take some steps .

another option is tourist police but that’s just wasting time as they will advise you to go to police station.

another option is to have police deal with it , in this case must have translations and after filing daily report request to see roywen. If he takes the matter, he will contact immigration and follow through 

I made report with the Tourist Police help in local police now -

they did make the translation and had been a help,

came 70 km to my local police also it needed some push from me calling in Bangkok Tourist police hotline.

Edited by ALFREDO

4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

33 goes into 37, more times than 57 goes into 37.

I would suggest that if your GF is keen to meet and play with him , your relationship is probably coming to an end.

Safe guard yourself emotionally and make plans for your children without her

You are right -

also it is not so first time she was unfaithful and I was unfaithful and we found a way back -

but - that was when I was still wealthy.????

she went to Jomtien fleeing from her gambling debts in her home

and looking to make money - maybe find a guy who has the will and money to help her out -

I have overspent myself long ago already - 

but instead fell in a relationship with that younger man -

whom she even helped with money out -

he sent her a nice acceptable sum after he went home for short period - but is now back - today and she wants to meet him for a three day period - lol - that will sure not work - that time frame. 

3 hours ago, NokNokJoke said:

She's lined up a replacement who is not going to ask you politely to leave.

You can still grow balls at your age. Dump her, and take care of the kids.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I think - no replacement -

just a young handsome lover

and she was as she says thrilled by his age and looks,

such a man she wanted to have sex with since long - from that sex thing it became than also a relationship with feelings for 2-3 weeks she says and cooled already - 

but now - I not sure - she will go to meet him for only  3 days ? 

lol - who will believe that ????

We say - The love of a woman is like a dewdrop, which also falls on a rose as well as on shit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

If it were me, I would be moving on, there are many available women in Thailand, no need to share.

But no one I have lived with since 17 years and have 3 sons together who love me,

special the two younger ones 12 and 4 and I so little money - all moving is difficult with children -

I give all a little more time, in the moment she is with me I can sleep better.  

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

"she is with our children and me home in Isaan"

Should he leave his children too?

Yes difficult to do - my feelings with my sons - my GF was 5 weeks in Jomtien -

I was with my sons - also the youngest slept from his own will,

with my GF older sister,

but came every day to spend time with me, I have even a right a signed paper to stay in her house - 

1 hour ago, GreenerGrass said:

I am sure to threaten to kill someone verbally or by email and social media is in fact a crime in Thailand and should be investigated. If in fact it is not? Crazy you can criticize someones hair style in social media and be brought up for a computer crime but threatening a life not? Just doesn't make any sense to me. 

He made that

-I will kill you- me and even my GF 

and -Kill her- his EX GF (even after a police reported incident with a box cutter knife already in Jomtien) death threats in his Facebook Messenger to me, my GF and his Ex GF in Private Messenger mails postings - prove able -

but Thai Police does not care that much - let him unquestioned enter Thailand

Yes a report was written and the local police will patrolling our village more frequently 

he is I think today arriving or arrived already in Bangkok from Europe.

all, in my home country surely different managed.

Edited by ALFREDO

43 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

She is for 3 weeks in Jomtiem.

I am sorry to say that I believe you are being used by her and from what I read (& personal experience), she will leave you (& kids) at the first opportunity.
Best of luck in your future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for writing to me - you right - I think too - ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ALFREDO said:

It all comes down to the old - NO MONEY NO HONEY- story - and Thai -GAMBLING- and in high debts everywhere -

so I am now on a very small budget after many very good years of (to) high spending and my Game addicted GF is now hunted from all kind of people -loan sharks- too.

Decided she take a break - goes to Jomtien to a old school friend and works sometime in a Laundry shop - and a Karaoke Bar - sure she tried to hide what really will going on there - 

after short days she fell in love with that younger man - I find that out - but what can I do - nothing more than I did - I still try - but it get worth and worth - she goes back to meet him again and she has at least two more contacts she tries to get money and to meet again.

No Gambling no money lost - in Millions of Baht no debts in Hundreds of Thousands of Baht no problem.

Looks like someone is pimping here .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

This is not a subject I know very much about but may I ask, how is your wife's relationship with your children? How aware are the older kids about what your wife is doing?

The 15 year young - is a not so easy boy - not so good with Mama who can have a hot heart 

The 12 year young is a soft good boy easy and nice and friendly says often - love you Papa -\

he also good with Mama

Both know everything and the older is sorry about her style now and her doing - the younger is not outspoken keeps his thoughts to himself.

The youngest one is happy whenever he can be with Mami at least in the night after playing with children or preschool 

46 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

This is not a subject I know very much about but may I ask, how is your wife's relationship with your children? How aware are the older kids about what your wife is doing?

They do not discuss that much, but know all -  the oldest 15 says Mama crazy

Edited by ALFREDO

47 minutes ago, mwbrown said:

During a somewhat heated exchange with a wealthy farang business owner, he looked over at his Thai employee and told him to shoot me in the head.  And I was recording the whole incident on video on my phone!  When I wrote up the incident and gave the video clip to the police, I was told there's no crime because the employee didn't have a gun in his hand at the time.

You're not going to get anywhere with the police based on social media threats.

I got at least a police report 

18 minutes ago, kikeoldfool said:

Can you specify - 

LOL man you so wrong 

I am no English speaking native - so maybe I should have written 

" --- SHE --- decided to take a break ........

She lost mostly my money over the 10 years she plays High Low -

she lost now her money in last years - having house and land papers in the Bank

and took money from Private people and loan sharks

What could I do against it - if I did not want to leave her - ?

I would be the last man who let my loved woman go and sale her Pussy wherever and to whom ever but what can I do if she sees that her as her only chance to get out of her debts and away from the local day by day Gambling table - I cannot decide for her - I have not the funds anymore - she only accepts cash to decide her doing and maybe now some or more feelings for the young lover - who came back today to my knowledge. 

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ALFREDO said:

16 minutes ago, kikeoldfool said:

LOL man you so wrong 

I am no English speaking native - so maybe I should have written 

" --- SHE --- decided to take a break ........

9 minutes ago, ALFREDO said:

Can you specify - 

She lost mostly my money over the 10 years she plays High Low -

she lost now her money in last years - having house and land papers in the Bank

and took money from Private people and loan sharks

What could I do against it - if I did not want to leave her - ?

I would be the last man who let my loved woman go and sale her Pussy wherever and to whom ever but what can I do if she sees that her as her only chance to get out of her debts and away from the local day by day Gambling table - I cannot decide for her - I have not the funds anymore - she only accepts cash to decide her doing and maybe now some or more feelings for the young lover - who came back today to my knowledge. 

I know what these women are capable of (even seemingly calm and obedient) when they get some power and a dose of caffeine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NokNokJoke said:

Maybe encourage her to extend the break, as long as you can support the kids on your own?

I'd worry her new BF is going to play the hero and take care of her evil BF.

She probably has told him how much you abuse her, won't give her money, make her work, etc.

Yes,they love to pretend to be victims.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

At least the Tourist Police traveled 70 km for me, to help to file a report in local Police - they translated and showed the evidence - gave to local police - 

Surely the officers, Tourist Police and local police shot some photos with their mobiles - not a daily action here with Tourist Police coming.

64319399_1061496054043879_7426992237201850368_n.jpg

62088034_3081427745208404_4575187047043563520_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, kikeoldfool said:

I know what these women are capable of (even seemingly calm and obedient) when they get some power and a dose of caffeine.

I think - he just wants to -BUMM BUMM- as he wrote to her a day or two ago 

On 6/6/2019 at 11:08 PM, Farangwithaplan said:

why not contact the authorities in the country of his abode?

and/or the local EMBASSY (in Thailand) for his country, they have people assigned for such matters

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 3:13 AM, Puchaiyank said:

Fear not! As soon as your European chap commits a crime the police will be there with photographers to point to the scene if the crime.  

Don't expect to much after that.

It appears that the European chap is a nut case and unpredictable...prepare for worst case senario...hope for best...

Alert your neighbors to be aware of any suspicious activity...

Good Luck...protect yourself...don't expect any help from your unfaithful GF...

you are correct, the police only show AFTER something bad happens, first somebody has to get killed but not completely killed, 555,  he/she still needs to have enough energy to call police

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2019 at 9:37 AM, Pilotman said:

yet another reason not to use Facebook, Instagram, etc unless you are a self obsessed girl. 

if everybody was like me, social media outlets wouldn't survive, I don't use ANY of their s..t

• Like 1