My experience - receiving Social Media death threats in Thailand from a other European

ALFREDO

So, document it, gather screen shots, and report it to the Thai police, copy the Ambassador of you own embassy, copies to your family, and contact the police in the European country where your stalker is from.   You want a paper trail.
Report the threats to the social media platform that is being used. They may have a way to forward such things to the right authorities as well.

Also, note if this guy has defamed you.  The Thai judicial system tends to act on defamation where other crimes may get a pass.
So, if he has defamed you - file defamation charges to boot.  

Best of luck.  Move to a different residence if you feel in danger and keep that location under wraps.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

and/or the local EMBASSY (in Thailand) for his country, they have people assigned for such matters

He is already back in Thailand today arriving or arrived already - to late for such thing - and to late for everything

23 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

She met him in Jomtien and after he went home to Europe to get money for some days - he is now back soon and is now furies that she is with our children and me home in Isaan - want to meet her and if not - kill me - he writes in messages to my Girlfriend and also to me.

Sorry, but after reading it twice, I still don't get the whole story.

The problem is NOT the nebulous European guy who fell in love with your girlfriend/wife.

Please don't tell us that you let your GF or wife meet other men in Jomtien, then invite them back home to an Isaan village?

There's an essential part of the story missing. If you're scared shirtless, go to the Phoojaybaan, they are allowed to carry a weapon.

But it looks like she's your ex GF/wife now, isn't she? 

Actually it just dawned on me.  It's not like we haven't heard such things before, like perhaps a GF/wife meets new man, relates how she hates her husband but doesn't know what to do, new boyfriend offers to 'intervene', old BF/husband suddenly dies violently (hanged with hands tied behind back and throat slit - obvious suicide), police then decide whether it's more of a loss of face to call it a suicide or a murder, decide to call it a murder and proceed with investigation leading to the arrests and charges against GF/wife and new BF.  
Seen this before have we not?  Especially if money is involved.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

hire some Thai protection. Get some goons to beat this European up a bit once he lands. can't be too expensive.????

Let's face it, you are most likely not going to out run that European unless he follows same diet as you.

I think you are having a bit of fun with us.

Edited by JoeFromUSA
  • Haha 2

On 6/7/2019 at 11:44 AM, BritManToo said:

Never share your full name or address with anyone in Thailand.

They nearly always turn into total nutjobs at some time in the near future.

Why look at his nonsense, just block him on Facebook and Messenger.

Just wondering why your gf isn't making the complaints to the police, maybe she's still hoping for some quick cash from him.

Agree about protecting your name.

We had one young professor from Europe join our uni team, he put every detail of his name, passport number, e-mail address, address in Bkk and his mobile number of facebook, very quickly had many girls, including his students, at his apartment door, sending messages to his facebook page asking for money and more. The Uni. director told him if he wanted to stay he needed to close and delete his fb page and be more serious about his work. He closed his fb and a few days later opened a new one with just an e-mail address. same again many girls (and boys) contacting him and even walking into his class rooms during lectures, or waiting for a break outside then approaching his female students and demanding they give the lecturer notes where to transfer money and more. This got so bad that his students went in groups to the director to complain and a few girls said they were frightened. He was dismissed and went back to Europe, never heard of again.

Can you specify - 

LOL man you so wrong 

I am no English speaking native - so maybe I should have written 

" --- SHE --- decided to take a break ........

She lost mostly my money over the 10 years she plays High Low -
she lost now her money in last years - having house and land papers in the Bank
and took money from Private people and loan sharks

What could I do against it - if I did not want to leave her - ?

I would be the last man who let my loved woman go and sale her Pussy wherever and to whom ever but what can I do if she sees that her as her only chance to get out of her debts and away from the local day by day Gambling table - I cannot decide for her - I have not the funds anymore - she only accepts cash to decide her doing and maybe now some or more feelings for the young lover - who came back today to my knowledge. 

Alfredo, I was in a similar situation as you, about 10 years ago but no kids (luckily).
I assume you are not legally married to the ‘gambler’ so you will not be legally liable for her gambling debts. That is very lucky for you, as if you were, I think you would be also chased by loan-sharks/mafia.

I hope you move away for this lady and start your life again. If you don’t move too far, you can still meet the kids, as & when convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, ALFREDO said:

He is already back in Thailand today arriving or arrived already - to late for such thing - and to late for everything

No - it's not.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, NokNokJoke said:

Maybe encourage her to extend the break, as long as you can support the kids on your own?

I'd worry her new BF is going to play the hero and take care of her evil BF.

She probably has told him how much you abuse her, won't give her money, make her work, etc.

Will be no problem - as she decides to go back to him soon - he arrived today - to my knowledge and she will go to see him in some days for a 3 day period only she says - lol - who believes that - she will stay until he goes - she did come back for two reason I think now

first - he went home 

second - she looks for some more money to get from Bank, a loan - needs some days - and back together. ????

On 6/7/2019 at 12:04 AM, Thongkorn said:

How does he know where you live, Obviously she has told him, I would look closer to home and as above. No excuse for her deception or infidelity. Once they lie it goes on,

59 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

the GF has been lying to him, she has been in contact with the guy, there is more to the story, the European guy couldn't guess where they live  unless somebody told him and that could only be the GF, he should move out fast, she's a liar

The reason him know the address is that he sent money and said to her he needed also the address.

And all will be no problem, as she will run back to him after she finished with her new higher Bank loan - so she can even bring money to him to spend together. 

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

you are correct, the police only show AFTER something bad happens, first somebody has to get killed but not completely killed, 555,  he/she still needs to have enough energy to call police

Sorry - but you so right -

that young man is a bad apple - pott smoking - overdosed prescription drugs taking - took - take stronger drugs - heavy drinker and had already a run in with police a box cutter knife and him Ex Gf - who did not wanted to press more charges and writing multiple death threats against more than one person - but - they still let him - unquestioned into Thailand. 

she's a cheater, putting your life in danger and you still there, regardless how much you love her, take the kids if they are yours and move far, very far.... a cheater always a cheater, maybe not today or not tomorrow but soon enough she will cheat again

Cheating ? Already - never stop 

Next one around the corner - she sweet mouthing other guy already too and she plans to go to the young man again now - in some days 

Danger - maybe - if she really runs to him now and really comes back after 3 days as she promised  lol - who believes that - than maybe 

I offered her a nice sum - what I can afford - if she not goes - no help - she want to go 

I still here - yes - I really low in everything - not easy to move around and I have a right to be in that house - have papers 

1 hour ago, connda said:

So, document it, gather screen shots, and report it to the Thai police, copy the Ambassador of you own embassy, copies to your family, and contact the police in the European country where your stalker is from.   You want a paper trail.
Report the threats to the social media platform that is being used. They may have a way to forward such things to the right authorities as well.

Also, note if this guy has defamed you.  The Thai judicial system tends to act on defamation where other crimes may get a pass.
So, if he has defamed you - file defamation charges to boot.  

Best of luck.  Move to a different residence if you feel in danger and keep that location under wraps.

Thank you - but I tired now - after - I thought - my evidence - is enough to question him - show him at least some manners and make him a bit realize that is now way to act - he wrote also - only in Private Messenger negative about Thailand in rude words - all evidence with Thai Authorities - but still they let him in - without any talking - sorry that.

My Gf runs to him again - he happy - she happy - I sorry - no danger - case closed - as she surely will have an excuse to me, why she does not come back after 3 days from him from that new trip as promised.

get a gang of thais to frighten the shit out of him, that should do it, tell him he will be buried in ISAN and no one will care. if you get any hassle at all from him, also say you are friendly with the local cops,and they know everything. and they are watching him, total lie of course but he will be looking over his shoulder constantly, give him some grief for a change

• Like 2

I did, we have 2 wonderful kids together and married/together 20 years, but she did something similar to me as yours did to you.... I walked away without looking back and have been happier ever since

What about the children ? Or older already? 

1 hour ago, JoeFromUSA said:

hire some Thai protection. Get some goons to beat this European up a bit once he lands. can't be too expensive.????

Let's face it, you are most likely not going to out run that European unless he follows same diet as you.

I think you are having a bit of fun with us.

Good ideas, ????

I not run - I no fear - not much to loose except weight what I loose now and lost already in my grief 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DILLIGAD said:

Alfredo, I was in a similar situation as you, about 10 years ago but no kids (luckily).
I assume you are not legally married to the ‘gambler’ so you will not be legally liable for her gambling debts. That is very lucky for you, as if you were, I think you would be also chased by loan-sharks/mafia.

I hope you move away for this lady and start your life again. If you don’t move too far, you can still meet the kids, as & when convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing your experience

I have only small funds and have the right, have a paper - to stay in that house -

anyway -

I mostly sorry when she is away - so it does not help if I go - not see my kids be together with them -

she goes away - I have to deal with it - I stay 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

No - it's not.

I was at the police - report is done

- the Thai Authorities could have questioned him at least at the Bangkok Airport with all my evidence -

and decided than what to do -

he has also no respect for Thailand - writes bad words about Thailand in private mails

and all was seen or not seen - not interested by the Thai Authorities -

but that is to much to ask for here -

so my GF it seems will meet him anyway again -

and they will be happy -

as she surely will not return after only 3 days - Good By to him lol as promised to me -

so I let her a bit more easy go -

I cannot hold  her against her will. 

1 hour ago, Chazar said:

Nothing  will happen until he murders  you and even then very  little.

She runs again to him - against all promises for a week now - no problem so - he will be happy - no danger for me - only sorry feelings 

23 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

get a gang of thais to frighten the shit out of him, that should do it, tell him he will be buried in ISAN and no one will care. if you get any hassle at all from him, also say you are friendly with the local cops,and they know everything. and they are watching him, total lie of course but he will be looking over his shoulder constantly, give him some grief for a change

My GF runs to him again I hear - no danger than

the local police is informed and she will look - but when my Gf is with him - nothing to see here - and if she likes him so much - no reason to teach him manners - she is the main problem. 

27 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

Great advice. From one death threat to another death threat? The winner is who comes up with the better death thread!! BTW, it's Isaan. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you for sharing your experience

I have only small funds and have the right, have a paper - to stay in that house -

anyway -

I mostly sorry when she is away - so it does not help if I go - not see my kids be together with them -

she goes away - I have to deal with it - I stay 

Agree with you, STAY in your home, this is your living place and they are your kids.

Looks like you do nothing wrong.

I Don’t think the guy will make worst the issue here in Thailand. About the woman... let she go and deal with it. You look a good and honest man.

After 17 years, love is gone. Let she go. Retake your life and feelings.

Take the control of your life, and take care of your children. You have the power but you don’t know yet. Be quiet and calm, STAY....in positive actitude....with your small funds.

• Thanks 2

Not sure if he ment she have been with him for 17 years, or since 17 year old. Anyway, any woman at her age, would run out for some action and blow off some steam in some few affairs. 

She will come back, if he is a good man ????

Edited by Tagged
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1