My experience - receiving Social Media death threats in Thailand from a other European

ALFREDO

19 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

There is a very long list of Farangs that have “disappeared” never to be seen again for as little as 10,000 BHAT.

So every falang have to live by be more worth alive than dead, and also do not invest all your money in one girl. Not more than you can/willing to loose is the thumb of rule.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 6:17 PM, DILLIGAD said:

Why don’t you change your life, move away from lady and start again in a new location.
You don’t need or deserve all these problems.

except from the last sentence, with all  respect, there is no difference between your suggestions and the lack of appropriate responses from the authorities

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

So lets recap on the story so far...…

Have I missed anything?

Yess, the younger lad, is a nutcase psyckopat, and have nothing in this world, except some sex with a lady with 3 kids, thats starving. 

Who would have an older woman with 3 minor kids? Tell me, who with some common sense, would ever establish an relationship with a woman with 3 kids from before? 

I know I wouldnt, but I also know woman lie how many kids they have, so, who knows what he knows. Maybe thats what op have to inform him? And he will leave him alone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Move house with the kids, while she's gone.

No forwarding address, new SIM in your phone, block her from any social media you use.

Thank you for advise -

but I have a paper - a promissory note - as long as that sum is not paid back - I can stay in the house

only it was never enclosed to the land papers -

so she can take a loan on the house - she did already and could sale it - but until than - I stay ????

1 hour ago, emptypockets said:

So lets recap on the story so far...….self confessed gunman in the old country shoots the place up and bails to Thailand.

At 40 years old he meets a young lass of 20. Never commits to marrying her but has three kids over 17 years.

Young lady never really had a normal social life (maybe) just spent time raising her babies with a much, much older husband. All good in the early days as hubby (using the term hubby to refer to the OP) smothers her with money.

FAST FORWARD.... Hubby is now getting on a bit and perhaps a little 'comfortable' physically. He cannot understand the Gf anymore. The money is not what it used to be. The GF is still a young woman with needs and wants at 37 and possibly a card player.

GF meets a young man closer to her age (where did they meet? online dating?) who can take care of her financially and I guess sexually.

He will have a great Thai holiday, she will have a good time and get some much needed cash, nobody will get murdered and life will go on. He will think it is true love and make all sorts of threats. Eventually he will realise he is in the same position as the hubby - being shafted by the next boyfriend.

She will return to hubby until she does it the next time.

Have I missed anything?

I think I may have played both male leads in this drama at different times over the past few years.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tarteso said:

Agree with you, STAY in your home, this is your living place and they are your kids.

Looks like you do nothing wrong.

I Don’t think the guy will make worst the issue here in Thailand. About the woman... let she go and deal with it. You look a good and honest man.

After 17 years, love is gone. Let she go. Retake your life and feelings.

Take the control of your life, and take care of your children. You have the power but you don’t know yet. Be quiet and calm, STAY....in positive actitude....with your small funds.

Thank you very much for your friendly respond 

I did wrong to many women"s feelings in my life, - and also to my now GF,

but not in such a harsh, in the face style I get it back now.

I look how it is running, in the moment she is with me - at least in the night - in the day - the Gaming started again. ????

Disturbing is, she makes advances and a lot chit chat with another guy - she had sex with in Jomtien 

and sure with her young lover when he is online again after his journey and I can follow that happening,

even can write postings to them - she says what I shall write

and read for her - as she is not ok with English. ????

Edited by ALFREDO

5 hours ago, Tagged said:

Not sure if he ment she have been with him for 17 years, or since 17 year old. Anyway, any woman at her age, would run out for some action and blow off some steam in some few affairs. 

She will come back, if he is a good man ????

Since 2002 together - so 17 years 

Affairs needed with nearly 38 ?

I doubt that is so usual in Thailand at that age - but ok 

On the other hand - it all comes from Gaming and the money lost and me not wealthy anymore - No money - no honey - she is now with me - BUT ..... how long ?????

Edited by ALFREDO

9 minutes ago, ALFREDO said:

Since 2002 together - so 17 years 

Affairs needed with nearly 38 ?

I doubt that is so usual in Thailand at that age - but ok 

On the other hand - it all comes from Gaming and the money lost and me not wealthy anymore - No money - no honey - she is now with me - BUT ..... how long ?????

It is not only a thai thing, it is universial. Men and women, need to get confirmed they still got it. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 10:00 AM, geronimo said:

Actually, I have many friends all over the world, and fb allows me to see what they are doing, so we're not all in it for the chit chat and memes. I am old enough to remember when you had to wait for 3 weeks just to get a reply from a foreign friend, and boy, have we come a long way in just 50 years!

Wasn't the reply more appreciated?

5 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Jesus,

She is just a full-on prostitute! .........................Your money is gone, you are yesterday's news.

Women like her do not ever give a damn about their kids. They are pure ' bargaining chips '  to be wheeled out at will.

You are there purely for the few thousand baht she can scratch around and get when the bigger fish have gone back to Europe, and I think, YOU KNOW THIS WELL.

When you talk about the kids, you should be looking at ways to get them to your own country as hanging around over here in Thailand, you are just going to end up a ' sad case ' like most of the guys do when the money is finished.

If that is not an option, resign yourself to the fact of just being a ' convenience ' for her. Make no mistake, you will get no sympathy from her or the village matey. They never respect weakness or kindness.

The reality, lol - yes - harsh - but wise words -

just - Love makes blind - Love makes silly and unwise and where love falls - it sticks

I will check my possibilities now 

4 hours ago, Tarteso said:

I guess he haven’t chance for move, small amount for leave with children, empty pocket and without friends or family in his country for help.

I have not to leave the house - I have a paper which should allow me to stay in the house - 

I check my other options now - of leaving Thailand with the children - 

have already some mail information from my Consular section in Bangkok regarding the necessary papers and cost.

4 hours ago, Caldera said:

Not sure how I would handle these threats (probably just ignore them), but for sure I would get rid of that "girlfriend" ASAP.

I have children with the lady - it is not so easy - at least for me -

I am myself a adopted child - biological mother died when I was 2 y. young and my adoptive father died than when I was 9 years young - no fun - no fast solution for me

Edited by ALFREDO

4 hours ago, Captain 776 said:

There is a very long list of Farangs that have “disappeared” never to be seen again for as little as 10,000 BHAT.

I do not fear to loose my life - I fear to loose my small family - or that small part what is left from it now