My experience - receiving Social Media death threats in Thailand from a other European

ALFREDO

4 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Please do not think that I’m looking for problems, but what exactly is ‘the paper’ that you have for the house you stay in.

Are you sure that she hasn’t borrowed money on the house/land to fund her gambling habit. Like I said before, been there, done that and then walked away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A promissory note - and as it is already from 2004 -

I did at that good times never care that it was not attached to the land paper in the land office.

I know she loaned money for the house - but as long as the Bank is not coming or she does not sale the house - I stay and will shorten the promissory note deadline now - 

3 hours ago, Pdavies99 said:

Oh for gods sake, just report to Facebook and then block him...finished!!

Sorry not my style - 

My mother used to say - "Even a worm cramps when kicked" ????

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, vinniekintana said:

Sorry..didn't read the whole thread

Are the 'kids' the OP's kids or hers from another man?

Given the wife's record, anything is possible.

My children - for sure -

the Gf record you know only from my writing of some weeks back now - you have no information about all 17 years - and people change - special when they have a addiction to feed - Gaming 

3 hours ago, emptypockets said:

So lets recap on the story so far...….self confessed gunman in the old country shoots the place up and bails to Thailand.

At 40 years old he meets a young lass of 20. Never commits to marrying her but has three kids over 17 years.

Young lady never really had a normal social life (maybe) just spent time raising her babies with a much, much older husband. All good in the early days as hubby (using the term hubby to refer to the OP) smothers her with money.

FAST FORWARD.... Hubby is now getting on a bit and perhaps a little 'comfortable' physically. He cannot understand the Gf anymore. The money is not what it used to be. The GF is still a young woman with needs and wants at 37 and possibly a card player.

GF meets a young man closer to her age (where did they meet? online dating?) who can take care of her financially and I guess sexually.

He will have a great Thai holiday, she will have a good time and get some much needed cash, nobody will get murdered and life will go on. He will think it is true love and make all sorts of threats. Eventually he will realise he is in the same position as the hubby - being shafted by the next boyfriend.

She will return to hubby until she does it the next time.

Have I missed anything?

That is just what I needed ???? Thank you 

By the way - the man closer to her age is 4 years younger = 33 to 37 that works for long time relationship  much more bad than a 20 year older man - in my opinion 

and -

the 33 year young is a man without job and money and a lot Bank loan who tries to survive as Techno Music producing guy

and as DJ in his home country - in the few times he is there. he can what I know not even support himself on his last stay in TH. my GF supported him - no big cash here - 

but he went home - took a higher loan - sent a small sum to my GF

and is back soon or now with the rest of loan - enough for a month stay he thinks 

3 hours ago, Tagged said:

Yess, the younger lad, is a nutcase psyckopat, and have nothing in this world, except some sex with a lady with 3 kids, thats starving. 

Who would have an older woman with 3 minor kids? Tell me, who with some common sense, would ever establish an relationship with a woman with 3 kids from before? 

I know I wouldnt, but I also know woman lie how many kids they have, so, who knows what he knows. Maybe thats what op have to inform him? And he will leave him alone. 

Thank you for your respond - so right! ????

The young man - knows from my GF"s 3 children with me - but he writes 

"I not care nothing - I want just BUMM BUMM" so it is - and what is later - he not cares 

Edited by ALFREDO

5 minutes ago, ALFREDO said:

and -

the 33 year young is a man without job and money and a lot Bank loan who tries to survive as Techno Music producing guy

and as DJ in his home country - in the few times he is there. he can what I know not even support himself on his last stay in TH. my GF supported him - no big cash here - 

but he went home - took a higher loan - sent a small sum to my GF

and is back soon or now with the rest of loan - enough for a month stay he thinks 

OMG sounds like she picked a winner...she is just in it for the short term money and fun I guess. But what an idiot. Taking out a loan to finance a gik. He is on the Highway to Pattaya Beach Road with only an old pair of shorts to show for in a few years...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

He's going to kill me, he's going to kill me, such a baby. Tell him you have a dragon and you're not afraid to use it.

Ha ha - I could not care less - if such a "boy" has the nuts to come into my territory far away from the him known Tourist Ghettos 

you have no clue?  -

why I tried to go after him - the threads - are a chance - so I thought and hoped

and he made them mostly to his Ex  GF - not only to me - to keep him away from TH and  my Gf

1 hour ago, MAGA 2020 said:

Man up, grow a set. 

Ha ha - I could not care less - if such a "boy" has the nuts to come into my territory far away from the him known Tourist Ghettos 

you have no clue?  -

why I tried to go after him - the threads - are a chance - so I thought and hoped

and he made them mostly to his Ex  GF - not only to me - to keep him away from TH and  my Gf

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Classic TV thread, not often I read one this long. Very entertaining, if a little sad.

Sorry I am responsible that it is so long - I answer nearly every contribution ????

53 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

Did you ask the Tourist police and their foreign volunteer if it's okay to post the photo?  

You free to ask them - if I ask them ????

30 minutes ago, RobbyXNorway said:

Offer her a lump sum of money to sign the custody of the children over to you and then find a new home for yourself and the children. She is going to dump you hard and who knows the drama that comes with it. You are seeing how this is going already. Break the relationship with her but get custody of the children and bring them with you.

Finding a new girlfriend is easy. Finding a good one is the hard part.

Thank you - but she will leave - if she likes - I stay - I have a promissory note and as long that sum is not paid I can stay in the house -

Money to her for children? - no have money for that and anyway no give after that all 

bring them maybe to my country - yes I think now all possibilities 

more Drama - cannot be - I think - at least not regarding my feelings 

Edited by ALFREDO

31 minutes ago, RobbyXNorway said:

OMG sounds like she picked a winner...she is just in it for the short term money and fun I guess. But what an idiot. Taking out a loan to finance a gik. He is on the Highway to Pattaya Beach Road with only an old pair of shorts to show for in a few years...

Oh thank you - you make me smile - much needed ????????

15 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

so it's her house, you lent her money and the note says you can stay as long as it's not paid? Does not sound like a very legal arrangement

That will not you decide - should a decision be necessary - ????

surely I have to go if she sales the house or the Bank comes for her loan - anyway I pay still the bills 

if I go - there is a big hole in the budget 

15 hours ago, ALFREDO said:

Thank you - but she will leave - if she likes - I stay - I have a promissory note and as long that sum is not paid I can stay in the house -

Money to her for children? - no have money for that and anyway no give after that all 

bring them maybe to my country - yes I think now all possibilities 

more Drama - cannot be - I think - at least not regarding my feelings 

From what I understand you need the other parents consent to take the children out of the country. A friend married a thai lady many years ago and she had a son with a thai man already. But she got him to sign over the custody rights fully to herself so he was not party to the decision to take the child out of Thailand. Now sometimes the other parent will refuse unless they get some money (if they know/understand there is a farang involved).

You should definitely look up what is needed to take the children out of Thailand before doing so, as you might end up with a kidnapping charge.

• Haha 1

From what I understand you need the other parents consent to take the children out of the country. A friend married a thai lady many years ago and she had a son with a thai man already. But she got him to sign over the custody rights fully to herself so he was not party to the decision to take the child out of Thailand. Now sometimes the other parent will refuse unless they get some money (if they know/understand there is a farang involved).

You should definitely look up what is needed to take the children out of Thailand before doing so, as you might end up with a kidnapping charge.

Seems unlikely to succeed as they are not legally married.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Seems unlikely to succeed as they are not legally married.

Yes, that complicates things a bit, but TiT...who knows. But sure makes it more important to check this legaly. Perhaps run it by a decent lawyer?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Just a dna test, and make them passports and citicens of his own country is a good start

Dont think you need a DNA test for Thailand. I think the birth certificate with him being noted as father is good enough. I know for some countries the fathers native country will demand a DNA test though. But last I saw Thailand was not among those countries on that "blacklist".

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 10:33 PM, DILLIGAD said:

Sorry,your thinking too much. She will not be thinking about the future, she will be only thinking about who is paying for today’s Som Tam!

If she stays at home - I pay the Som Tam for her, if she stays not at home, I still pay for our children's needs and all what has to be paid - I am not here, her Som Tam wherever it is eaten by her - gets a lot smaller as she has to send money to our children and has to find somebody and pay him who makes my duties, shopping, cooking, cleaning cloth and dish.

bring her Mama to her 2 weekly hospital appointments and so on. 

On 6/8/2019 at 10:40 PM, DILLIGAD said:

So you know that you will have to live there, whilst constantly ‘ looking over your shoulder for who will be next to claim Funds’.
Not a good recipe for a calm life. Get a grip and move away, as I did.

i recommend it!

My 10 dogs look over their shoulder lol I hear somebody comes ????- I not care who comes - they came already - 3 or 4 different loan shark groups - always 2 men, 

they know me, I know them - they not bother me at all. 

• Like 1