My experience - receiving Social Media death threats in Thailand from a other European

ALFREDO

On 6/8/2019 at 11:56 PM, Scouse123 said:

If a loan is taken against the property through an official lending source and your promissory note source has not been registered, as you have said, then the house is at risk.

I know - but at least I stay as long the loan which is already taken from her in a Bank and even made more high now is not in dispute. 

On 6/9/2019 at 4:52 AM, RJRS1301 said:

neither you nor their mother are putting the children first in this,

mother wants a bang, you are assisting her in prostituting for gambling debts,

You deserve each other,the kids deserve better you pair of self people,

So, please tell me what I could have done, that that,

what is now happening did not happen ?

She pays since 2009 and lost a lot of my money and also of her money,

now when it was going more tight with all the borrowing and my funds ran dry too

and I could not help to pay off the loan sharks anymore - she decide to run away -

I suggested she should go in a special Temple, for a month or two or three I would try to find where she could find help to fight her Gambling addiction.

But she said no - I go Jomtien to a old school girlfriend and help there in Laundry and Karaoke Bar - 

I could not hold her back - you blame me now ????

Edited by ALFREDO

On 6/9/2019 at 1:02 PM, RobbyXNorway said:

From what I understand you need the other parents consent to take the children out of the country. A friend married a thai lady many years ago and she had a son with a thai man already. But she got him to sign over the custody rights fully to herself so he was not party to the decision to take the child out of Thailand. Now sometimes the other parent will refuse unless they get some money (if they know/understand there is a farang involved).

You should definitely look up what is needed to take the children out of Thailand before doing so, as you might end up with a kidnapping charge.

That is no problem - my GF - does not care much about that - anyway I took my sons often out of Thailand alone - to Lao and Malaysia - without any problems on border. 

But surely I would take all necessary steps if I decide to go that path, thank you. 

On 6/9/2019 at 1:47 PM, DILLIGAD said:

Seems unlikely to succeed as they are not legally married.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My GF - is happy if she has not to care for our children - would give them to me without hesitation and sign all necessary papers. 

On 6/9/2019 at 7:53 PM, Alex2554 said:

Sad story

Being a worst enemy of  yor own why afraid of someone else 

Wake up, man, it's not too late

I lost my wife because she became extremely religious, and now I hardly understand why did I keep living with her for last five or more years.

My Thai wife is better and younger than she was. Life is easy, enjoy it

Thank you -

you are surely right - now you see it differently, but in the past you felt - you had to try more -

same do I now. 

UPDATE 

So far no more death threats -

as, against all my attempts - I thought my presented evidence should be enough - to keep him out of Thailand - the man came in without even be questioned -

Against all promises my GF was meeting him after only 3 days - and had fun - I saw photos - but -

was only staying there for 3 nights and came - this time keeping her promise - back to me.

So - it is not sure if it will stay in that way as the young man will be in Thailand until - nearly mid July - what brings a slight over stay of some days and a lot of possibility of sweet mouthing on Social and Private media until than - I will see the outcome soon.

8 hours ago, balo said:

Dont worry, if he stays in Pattaya for many weeks he will find another lady to have sex with. He sounds like that kind of guy.

Thank you for your contribution - I have to say - the both of them,

have a lively discussion in mostly messages - I now even read them for my GF

and answer some of them for my GF, ???? as her English writing and reading ability is near zero. 

She says - she want a soft (Br)Exit???? - so she keeps him writing - and says maybe she comes -later- 

He is in my opinion so interested -

he found her, a attractive woman with good English talking skills vulnerable and sad sitting in a Bar,

in her first days there, after nearly 2 decades with plenty of money for her in her home and abroad, 

and she was happy to have a younger - handsome? man on her side, that let her forget her situation -

for him - nearly all free then - sure, he likes to not let that go so easy.

But - the last word is not spoken - he is here for 3 weeks more. Still all can happen in that time. 

He wrote now again - if she stop contact - "I will kill you!" -

he maybe easy with these words -

he used against me, his Ex GF and my Gf before already and against anybody on her side. 

But - you never can know -

anyway - the Thai Police, Tourist Police and Immigration cannot care less -

they did nothing - only accepted my complaint - with evidence -

including foul mouthed words about Thailand

and that he will smoke Hashish here again now and let him into Thailand a week ago without even questioning him at the Passport control. ????

6 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Merely stated the children deserve better.  Should have addressed the situation a long time ago, this did not happen overnight, you have been aware of the gambling addiction for a long time it seems, complicit in allowing the situation to develop, and continue to enable it.

You deserve each other, the children deserve better  

Ha ha - we say - The record has a jump - always the same - 

The only thing I could have done is leaving her - in that last 10 years and I did not want to do that - special also for the children - who love their mother - the last one only 4+ now 

nothing else I can do if somebody has an addiction - for whatever and does not try and not want to get healed. 

• Sad 1

On 6/8/2019 at 8:28 PM, RobbyXNorway said:

Offer her a lump sum of money to sign the custody of the children over to you and then find a new home for yourself and the children. She is going to dump you hard and who knows the drama that comes with it. You are seeing how this is going already. Break the relationship with her but get custody of the children and bring them with you.

Finding a new girlfriend is easy. Finding a good one is the hard part.

Did you see the photo the OP posted where he shows himself, a foreigner who helps the Tourist police and other officers, of course without asking them for permission to post that?

Don't you understand that the OP is also living off money that comes from a guy who'd spent some time with her?

But the money seems to be okay from these guys, as it wasn't the first man she ran away with.

OP, it's time for you to understand that no Thai women want to be with a guy who doesn't have any income, you might be one of these people who receive Hartz 4, which is pretty much illegal when living in Asia.

From the OP:  

"but he went home - took a higher loan - sent a small sum to my GF

and is back soon or now with the rest of loan - enough for a month stay he thinks" 

Please tell me that the OP does not use any of this money the new lover sends to his gf.  Reading a few pages makes it clear. The OP isn't much concerned about a death thread. It's about a guy who lives off money that his gf makes when in certain places.

• Thanks 1

"but he went home - took a higher loan - sent a small sum to my GF

and is back soon or now with the rest of loan - enough for a month stay he thinks" 

Not much money really, 

• Thanks 1

On 6/9/2019 at 4:52 AM, RJRS1301 said:

neither you nor their mother are putting the children first in this,

mother wants a bang, you are assisting her in prostituting for gambling debts,

You deserve each other,the kids deserve better you pair of self people,

A great view of the situation. They truly deserve each other and the kids are the ones who suffer.

Can't imagine how these kids live with such a daddy. And a mom who's always looking for lonely foreigners where she can make some cash.

I'd call such a situation disgusting. Looking at the OP"s writing, he seems to be German. Get the kids to Germany and let them have a decent education, for f--s sake. 

The Op never wrote what he's doing for a living, what do you do to get money for your family, OP? Okay, we know that you do not have a problem when your gf has sex with other men.

But where's your part coming from? Social welfare where the government pays for kids, but totally illegal, also called Hartz 4. 

That's my last input to a story that didn't make much sense right from the beginning. There's just an angry guy who's crying for help that his wife had to have sex with other men to keep things rollin'. 

• Thanks 1

Op, did you ask the foreigner who volunteers for the TP and the others if they're okay with posting this photo on an open forum? 

If not, please consider to remove it, if you don't have their okay. I wouldn't want to be on a photo with you just because you thought it's okay to post that here. 

Thank you very much for your kind consideration. 

Idiot and Tourist police.jpg

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Don't you understand that the OP is also living off money that comes from a guy who'd spent some time with her?

a guy who doesn't have any income, you might be one of these people who receive Hartz 4, which is pretty much illegal when living in Asia.

It's about a guy who lives off money that his gf makes when in certain places.

Isaan Biker, I am a biker myself - sorry you seem to be nuts - ?

I get not one Baht of any money from any other men -

my GF went the first time to the RED lights since she knows me -

since 17+ years -

she also made no money there as she get to know the younger then her man in her first days

and even provided for him who had not enough from her Basic Bar salary and money from Lady drinks.

I have my own money -

and did never live from any money from any women and also not from my GF money -

which she anyway never made herself - as she fell in love

and never really worked in the Bar lady business -

she went there against all my begging -

she wanted to run from the Gaming and from the loan sharks 

The new lover did send a small sum, but I did not get any Baht from that -

I have my own money from which I provide for my sons with my GF and her since 17+ years 

I am not living of any Governments money at all and did never before 

Isaan Biker - you make completely wrong conclusions - sorry that  ????

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

If the guy smokes hashish in his country where it could be legal, what's your point of making him to a criminal? 

Is it possible that you're here way too long, now without any income and your wife's using her body now to make money for you and the kids too?

I do not believe one word you're saying. 

All true what I write and I have no idea why you have so bad thoughts - 

he smokes Hashish in his country where it is illegal - and he smokes it in Thailand where it is illegal too and is bragging about it - "I will smoke Hashish again and I not care police" 

Possible is also -

that you are just having a bad day and are mad and go for me -

without any reason, I wrote all as it is and you are completely wrong 

Nobody should believe a word you are writing in my thread 

12 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

That's my last input to a story 

12 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Op, did you ask the foreigner who volunteers for the TP and the others if they're okay with posting this photo on an open forum? 

If not, please consider to remove it, if you don't have their okay. I wouldn't want to be on a photo with you just because you thought it's okay to post that here. 

Thank you very much for your kind consideration. 

Issanbiker -

sorry you not kept your word

seems you like kicking people who are are psychologically already on the floor and nearly KO

But for you I post - photos from that days fact finding mission from Tourist police at my GF home in small village - they drove 80 km for me - one way - so 160 km to help me in local Police station - well done 

only I was not at home - but we met then at the local police station. 

62458678_2319052268133052_5347201126372474880_o.jpg

62430145_2319052464799699_7028212048550952960_o.jpg

Edited by ALFREDO

Alfredo, I think you have plenty of suggestions (good&bad) and now it’s time to stop posting and start sorting out your life yourself IMO.

Like Kapitan Isaan Biker, I will not be posting again.

Just read the entire thread.  OP, you need to wake up and get out.

Your relationship is never going to recover or work, and your children will suffer greatly from your toxic relationship with your gf.

If you continue on this path pretty soon you will be left with nothing, no house, no gf, no money.... and then no children as you won't be able to take care of them.

If you care anything for you kids and yourself you will pack up and move out and not look back. 

Your house is going go be the next thing to go... that 'promise' on a bit of paper is worth nothing.  Do you value your children's lives so little as to let them grow up in an environment like this, just because you can't let go of your 'love' for your gf, who clearly has no respect or love for you, and treats you and her own children like scum?

Reading your posts you sound crazy to be honest, as bad as your gf.  But you are cruel to bring up your children in like this, when you have a real chance and choice to do the right thing and start a new life.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Alfredo, I think you have plenty of suggestions (good&bad) and now it’s time to stop posting and start sorting out your life yourself IMO.

Like Kapitan Isaan Biker, I will not be posting again.

Dilligad - I mostly just answered postings from others - to much for you, lol - so be it ????

My Gf is at least now back with me and all outcomes are possible - 

On 6/8/2019 at 8:21 AM, ALFREDO said:

"I will kill you" knowing that my home country GF was in my house in my bed with another man 

Outcome in my home country from my words - 

On 6/8/2019 at 8:21 AM, ALFREDO said:

The Police  picked me out of my home than later 8 AM - to Police station - interrogation - for hours and talking between Police and prosecuting attorney - I nearly went in investigative custody -

on the end a high fine even in court of appeal. But that is Europe 

14 hours ago, wisperone said:

You said you have guns in the house with your 3 kids? I would suggest getting rid of them at once. I fear what you may do out of anger to get back at your gf. You don't sound all that mentally sound to me.

Wisperone - 

maybe my writing style confused you ????- the guns - are from a story I experienced in my home country - in 2000, so nearly 20 years ago 

where -killing threats- are taken seriously and have consequences 

9 hours ago, Tarteso said:

I don’t want to interfere in your life, but you created this topic, the solution of your problem is not in TVF, but you got many good advises here and I would like to give you one last tip.

As I wrote before...You should balance your unstable emotional situation, take the control of your life, go away from that woman and focus on take care of your children, here or in Europe.

You completely right - thank you,  on the other hand - she is with me now again and my heart stopped hurting -

I feel better - I consider

9 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Just read the entire thread.  OP, you need to wake up and get out.

Jak - thank you for your time to read and answer - a lot of true words in your posting - appreciated ????