Internet TV Options (English) Monthly plans

dannywla

Any reason why you want to pay ??  

as already said 'Do a search for IPTV'

I have lots of places that I watch = perfect and free and NO VPN ever used..

No idea about Paid ones, but of the Free ones used for many years, it is always best to have 2 or 3 places just incase one is not good...   roll on Live F1 Canada later today

Need a lot more detail? A specific city? Channels?

The VPN limitation is a tough one to address. Most US-based services have a geo-loc check and would require a VPN.

SlingTV, DirecTV Now, Youtube TV all may be "bundled" options?

Simply Google cord cutter usa

And search here, dozens of threads with awesome info.

Finally, you may be able to piggy-back on a family member's (still in the U.S.) sub, I do this for comcast, but requires a VPN.

AT&T Watch TV ($15 a month or free with certain AT&T wireless plans)
Philo ($20 a month)
Sling TV ($25 a month)
Hulu With Live TV ($45 a month)
PlayStation Vue ($45 a month)
Fubo TV ($55 a month)
DirecTV Now ($50 a month)
YouTube TV ($50 a month)

www.hdpri.me 380 THB per month.. Can do three day for 100 THB.  Pay with true money cards, you can buy at 711tesco in several denominations.  True wallet is not farang friendly, so don't bother with the app.  Quite a bit less than perfect, but it allows you to get caught up on farang TV stuff. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 8:04 AM, robblok said:

Netflix.

I tried Netflix Thailand for a month and then stopped. I found the content was very limited.

BTW, 6 months later someone hacked my account and started using the credit card I used to sign up with. Luckily both Netflix and my credit card company were helpful in sorting it all out.

At least I learnt something here. Whenever you use a credit card to sign up for a company make sure you remove the card immediately.

On 6/13/2019 at 9:15 PM, JaiLai said:

What's the best site for live sport?

I have broked Fire Stick but it's not very reliable, i also have Netflix which is flawless, no sport though??

I've used Pulse (https://pulse-tv.net/) for the past 3 years, and am more than happy with it.   Great for live sport, and with every single English Premier League game being broadcast live.   Huge library of movies and TV shows also.   They also put on 'specials', i.e. I watched the Fury/Scharz fight live last Sunday morning.   Every channel has 24 hour catch up also.

16 minutes ago, petedk said:

I tried Netflix Thailand for a month and then stopped. I found the content was very limited.

BTW, 6 months later someone hacked my account and started using the credit card I used to sign up with. Luckily both Netflix and my credit card company were helpful in sorting it all out.

At least I learnt something here. Whenever you use a credit card to sign up for a company make sure you remove the card immediately.

When did you try it the content is quite big now. 

• Like 1

I've used Pulse (https://pulse-tv.net/) for the past 3 years, and am more than happy with it.   Great for live sport, and with every single English Premier League game being broadcast live.   Huge library of movies and TV shows also.   They also put on 'specials', i.e. I watched the Fury/Scharz fight live last Sunday morning.   Every channel has 24 hour catch up also.
I've been with PulseTV for over 2 years and have no complaints. It's not the cheapest but it's very user-friendly, has good online support and is perfect for UK TV especially sport and movies.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

On 6/12/2019 at 10:15 PM, Thomas J said:

I pay $1,800 BAHT for 3 months service.  7,000 channels including USA and UK.  

And how many of those 7000 channels do you watch. It takes longer to find which program to watch than it does to actually watch it !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I've been with PulseTV for over 2 years and have no complaints. It's not the cheapest but it's very user-friendly, has good online support and is perfect for UK TV especially sport and movies.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Far too expensive and only 24hr catch-up. I have heard that True has won the rights to show the EPL next year, will it be shown on Pulse?

Far too expensive and only 24hr catch-up. I have heard that True has won the rights to show the EPL next year, will it be shown on Pulse?
Of course. PulseTV has all the Sky and BT Sports channels, plus a number of Asian ones which show the Saturday 3pm kick-offs.

I admit PulseTV is not cheap, but for a non-techy who just wants a pre-loaded system, with access to UK TV, it suits me. I can live with 24-hour catchup, although longer would be nice. The reliability of service is more important for me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

I just paid 380 THB for www.hdpri.me for 30 days.... I finally did a hard wire from the smart TV to the router and it appears to be more stable.. however, speed test were nearly identical between WiFi and hard wired.  

Edited by moontang

11 minutes ago, moontang said:

I just paid 380 THB for www.hdpri.me for 30 days.... I finally did a hard wire from the smart TV to the router and it appears to be more stable.. however, speed test were nearly identical between WiFi and hard wired.  

Yeah, it seems a good set up with plenty of choice, the only thing I am not happy with is their poor response to answering emails. However I'll probably bite the bullet and subscribe, I am on their 7 days free trial at the moment.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, vogie said:

Yeah, it seems a good set up with plenty of choice, the only thing I am not happy with is their poor response to answering emails. However I'll probably bite the bullet and subscribe, I am on their 7 days free trial at the moment.

You can do a 3 day, TV only, for 100 THB... personally, I despise True.. they seem one of the first of many foreigner unfriendly companies... but I held my nose and did it... was getting Bloomberg for free for years.. Not anymore.  Going back to hdlive, it's precursor.. I would email, and tell them some channel wasn't working, and they would get back to me a day later and say it was fine, but that might be indicative of how few watch CNBC. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 9:23 AM, wgdanson said:

And how many of those 7000 channels do you watch. It takes longer to find which program to watch than it does to actually watch it !

Half an hour to work out there's nothing worth watching!

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:20 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

Of course. PulseTV has all the Sky and BT Sports channels, plus a number of Asian ones which show the Saturday 3pm kick-offs.

I admit PulseTV is not cheap, but for a non-techy who just wants a pre-loaded system, with access to UK TV, it suits me. I can live with 24-hour catchup, although longer would be nice. The reliability of service is more important for me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Hi

I'm using HDPrime for the cricket and the buffering is really bad.

What's it like with Pulse?

Do you need to download an App to watch ( I have a STB) and how

do you make payments?

TIA.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Hi

do you make payments?

TIA.

I found that using Flash vs. HTML5 worked better.  it was good most of last week, but yesterday was bad...storms somewhere, maybe...I also am using the Asia feed, but that might vary by the event.  Haven't really doveinto Sports, but gearing up for NCAAF.

4 minutes ago, moontang said:

I found that using Flash vs. HTML5 worked better.  it was good most of last week, but yesterday was bad...storms somewhere, maybe...I also am using the Asia feed, but that might vary by the event.  Haven't really doveinto Sports, but gearing up for NCAAF.

Which version of flash do you use moontang, is it self loading, will it automatically play?

Tried the cricket this morning, no buffering, but got buffering on the golf.

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Hi

do you make payments?

TIA.

Pulse is great but has buffering issues but maybe they all do?

• Thanks 1