Internet TV Options (English) Monthly plans

dannywla

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Which version of flash do you use moontang, is it self loading, will it automatically play?

Tried the cricket this morning, no buffering, but got buffering on the golf.

I use the browser on my sony smarttv.  when you select the channel, there are three drop down menus..one is to choose Flash or HTML5, the other is resolution, which is usually a default, a d the third you pick the feed..three thai, three europe, and one just Asia.

• Like 1

Hi

I'm using HDPrime for the cricket and the buffering is really bad.

What's it like with Pulse?
Do you need to download an App to watch ( I have a STB) and how
do you make payments?

TIA.
Pulse buffers occasionally. After I switched from True Online to AIS Fibre and increased the speeds, it's been working very well. You can get it via their website, either through your computer or pre-loaded on an Android box.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Ya I have that but no news channels, history, discovery, premier league etc. etc. etc.

I agree i miss discovery and history chanel i like those.. must be getting old. Premier leage is not my thing so I am covered. I do download loads of tv series and documentaries to my own server automatically and use plex to display it all over the house.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I am still struggling to find a decent reliable IPTV service that doesn’t buffer.  I mostly watch UK TV - primarily documentaries (Discovery, Nat Geo, History etc) and Music (MTV, Clubland, Dance).  I have used paid subscriptions - HDPrime, HDIPTV and free services like Live NetTV and Redbox.   They all end up deteriorating in service quality and buffering.  PUlse TV and TV Mucho does not have the Music selection.  I am willing to pay a premium for a reliable service.  I have EXPAt Tv Vpn but uk services like TVPlayer are smart enough to detect i am not in the UK.   Any specific  suggestions please.  

You can watch Sky Sports, Sky Movies, ITV, Channel 4 etc with an Android app that is free. 

You can also watch HBO, Showtime, AMC, and many other US channels, free, with the same

Android app.

No VPN needed.

There is buffering of course at times, but then you get that with Netflix if you use a VPN (and without not much point).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Logosone said:

You can watch Sky Sports, Sky Movies, ITV, Channel 4 etc with an Android app that is free. 

You can also watch HBO, Showtime, AMC, and many other US channels, free, with the same

Android app.

No VPN needed.

There is buffering of course at times, but then you get that with Netflix if you use a VPN (and without not much point).

Which android app please?

3 hours ago, vanbrit548 said:

I am still struggling to find a decent reliable IPTV service that doesn’t buffer.  I mostly watch UK TV - primarily documentaries (Discovery, Nat Geo, History etc) and Music (MTV, Clubland, Dance).  I have used paid subscriptions - HDPrime, HDIPTV and free services like Live NetTV and Redbox.   They all end up deteriorating in service quality and buffering.  PUlse TV and TV Mucho does not have the Music selection.  I am willing to pay a premium for a reliable service.  I have EXPAt Tv Vpn but uk services like TVPlayer are smart enough to detect i am not in the UK.   Any specific  suggestions please.  

You could always try http://iptvuk.club/ they offer free trial etc. Many channels inc sport, no buffering or very little at times.

If you wanted free TV, Mobdro is very good, no catch up of course.

But for my general viewing I use TVMucho, no sport.

But at the moment with all this doom and gloom on every channel I watch very little TV, most days none at all.

7 hours ago, Logosone said:

Free and full of ads. This is no match for a paid ad free IPTV service, full EPG, VOD, Box Office live events etc and possibly catchup services. A few years ago TV members openly discussed and compared the excellent (at the time) Flawless IPTV, since then after they went tits-up no one is mentioning a worthy contender since. I wonder why? They are out there. There are currently loads of these on Aliexpress for example.

5 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

Free and full of ads. This is no match for a paid ad free IPTV service, full EPG, VOD, Box Office live events etc and possibly catchup services. A few years ago TV members openly discussed and compared the excellent (at the time) Flawless IPTV, since then after they went tits-up no one is mentioning a worthy contender since. I wonder why? They are out there. There are currently loads of these on Aliexpress for example.

Not necessarily, there are plenty of apps that are ad free and for the most part excellent reception. Youtube is your friend, spend a little time and research what is available, both live TV and movies/TV series (I have six of each and can watch what I want when I want).

4 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

No one wants to buy hardware, that will be impossible to get a refund for, and there are zero guarantees it will continue to work, if at all.  Who wants to be a pirate?

20 hours ago, i84teen said:

Avoid boom/nitro at all costs. They are in court fighting for their lives and are now finished. You will lose your money with them.

When Boom was in operation it worked quite well and so did Nitro,,,,,,,they are now history. Currently using BeastTV and works well enough

20 hours ago, i84teen said:

Avoid boom/nitro at all costs. They are in court fighting for their lives and are now finished. You will lose your money with them.

Anyone that uses these services is taking a risk as to how long they will be in operation,,,,,,,,,,,,Boom/Nitro flaunted his service and now he is in deep DOOO DO

16 hours ago, MJKT2014 said:

No, absolutely no ads on TVTAP Pro.

Nobody needs an EPG of course, plenty of TV guide apps that give the same info.

One thing that is a shame because TVTAP Pro gives German SKY channels is that you can't switch to the original US language in movies, you can in Germany. I had full Sky in Germany, but I don't miss much else.

TVTAP Pro is actually better than any paid service because rather than just UK, US, German, Spanish, French, Canadian, channels you can watch all the programs in one single app. Again, no ads at all.

As it's over the internet at times connectivity means you have to "re-enter" a channel, buffering at times, but a small price to pay for a broadly reliable app that lets you view HBO, Showtime, AMC, etc, all UK Sky channels, all German sky channels, Movistar etc.

16 hours ago, dodgybros said:

Youtube is your friend, spend a little time and research what is available,

What I meant was in the days of paid for Flawless members of TV were discussing the actual names of the best paid service providers of the day. Now no one does and replies are much like yours saying to find your own. I have a paid  one already, its been working fine for the past 6 years but I am disappointed for this forum in this respect as its of no helpful practical use with respect to IPTV monthly plans (paid) as in title of this thread started by the op.

16 hours ago, moontang said:

No one wants to buy hardware, that will be impossible to get a refund for, and there are zero guarantees it will continue to work, if at all. 

There is no hardware on these AliExpress products! They are simply a line of code sent to buyers return email that you type into your existing hardware and voila 1000s of live streaming TV channels and VOD.

19 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

What I meant was in the days of paid for Flawless members of TV were discussing the actual names of the best paid service providers of the day. Now no one does and replies are much like yours saying to find your own. I have a paid  one already, its been working fine for the past 6 years but I am disappointed for this forum in this respect as its of no helpful practical use with respect to IPTV monthly plans (paid) as in title of this thread started by the op.

Could that be because it is against forum rules to discuss illegal services?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

Check post #17

On 6/10/2020 at 8:57 AM, Susco said:

Could that be because it is against forum rules to discuss illegal services?

You think free junk ad laden services like TVTAP, Mobdro etc is any more legal than the stuff sold on AliExpress?