Koh Samui: German tourist and wife robbed at knife point - released convicts probed

webfact

23 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Man with a missus that looks like that the robber should have given the Kraut money out of sympathy for him ... lol

You must be very unhappy with your own life to downgrade both victims of a crime.

Not all "Krauts" have wives who could be their grandchild. 

On 6/7/2019 at 5:04 AM, 30la said:

Thailand is no longer the country where you can go around and show off your gold! Leave it at home or in the bank is better!

If you have to leave it at home or in a bank is it even worth owning? 

On 6/7/2019 at 4:04 PM, 30la said:

Thailand is no longer the country where you can go around and show off your gold! Leave it at home or in the bank is better!

I think the sad conclusion is that I would struggle to come up with a country where you could these days...

Arguably there are very safe place in most countries but I really struggle to come up with a country that does not have towns/areas where there is no crime.

" Arguably there are very safe place in most countries but I really struggle to come up with a country that does not have towns/areas where there is no crime. "

I agree. Wifey and I have lived in SE Asia for over 26 years - Samui for the last 18. Wifey always felt safe here. The only place that she was mugged (twice) was her home city of Birmingham.

Sad for the German couple. Just bad luck.

On 6/11/2019 at 6:35 AM, Bipolar said:

gawd! the poor german...is he blind or what? The incident is not a bad as.......

That's an unfortunate comment. He loves her so your comment is meaningless. I always wonder about people that find a reason to make a negative comment about another persons looks. Usually they have some personal issues of their own they deal with by putting others down. 

On 6/7/2019 at 9:10 AM, ParadiseLost said:

We have the pleasure of one of these lucky recipients of a pardon living nearby. He has started his own 'business' raising roosters and nobody is prepared to confront him, even the landlord has given up asking for rent. The noise is driving everyone nuts! After living here 15 years I am now forced to move, perhaps out of Thailand as the place seems to be going backwards (and it never got very advanced).

Would it not make more sense to build larger prisons?

Or exterminate the filth?

leavin because of a chicken? very delicate soul..Some are just not cut out for it

I see a demographic problem on the horizon.

If so many convicts are being released, who is going to sodomize all the unconvicted people that TV users want to suffer horribly in jail?

Are they going to tell them to go f*** themselves? They'll never get round to it.

Archived