A matter of national security: Sex toys and e-cigs rounded up in Bangkok

webfact

8 hours ago, 55Jay said:

And people wonder why a lot of farangs in Thailand are cynical.  Laughing at the often ridiculous nature of things here is better than crying about it.  I guess some deal with it by becoming one of those "gone native" farangs, always moaning about Thai bashers.

What I find so amusing is all these products are readily available, on-line, right here in Thailand.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, BobBKK said:

'National Security'?   Vibrators?  so women cannot enjoy themselves but guys can go down to Pattaya no problem?  total HYPOCRITES 

No sex in Pattaya didn't you see the other story.

Taken in as a threat to national peace and order were:

A paragraph with two 4's that forbids that more than 4 people are having a peace-loving BBQ party on the sidewalk.

Brothers who do not declare their expensive houses and telling others that they didn't do it because the house didn't yet have a number. )

People with an extreme watch fetishism. These people lie, steal and they're even more dangerous when they've got Alzheimer's. 

An extra point was added:

People who'll get a very long nose when they tell their daily lies. 

4 hours ago, Moonlover said:

What I find so amusing is all these products are readily available, on-line, right here in Thailand.

Same E-cigs/vaping gear.  ????

Edit: Oh sorry, were you referring to E-cig/vaping gear?  Or the other orgasmic type? 

In either case, you're right.  You can probably buy a dildo on Amazon.  I don't know that of course but I'm sure one of our august members will post a screen shot of a mail order dildo, possibly from Lazada, crafted in China, assembled in Rayong. ????

10 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

Where does one buy sex toys and kink stuff in Bangkok?

Can be purchased from the police at discounted prices. Cash only accepted. No receipt given.

8 hours ago, chama said:

Good to know that the strong leadership has the priorities correct. These are definitely the biggest threats to national security and must be addressed before all others.

Doesnt matter whats addressed some fool is always going to say what about helmets, what about taxi mafia, jet ski mafia , lady boy crimes blah blah...

5 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Same E-cigs/vaping gear.  ????

Edit: Oh sorry, were you referring to E-cig/vaping gear?  Or the other orgasmic type? 

In either case, you're right.  You can probably buy a dildo on Amazon.  I don't know that of course but I'm sure one of our august members will post a screen shot of a mail order dildo, possibly from Lazada, crafted in China, assembled in Rayong. ????

I was actually referring to all three of the product groups, including the kink stuff mentioned above.

I do hope no one is foolish enough post web site links on an open forum!

Perhaps it went like this:

Somebody Senior: I want the area cleaned up.

Staff: Pardon me, Sir, but that's the job of the police. Unfortunately these vendors are so well organised that the police, using all their resources, cannot manage.

Somebody Senior: Send in ISOC then. They will do a good job.

Staff: Unfortunately, Sir, ISOC doesn't have the powers of the police to arrest, charge and seize property unless it's a matter of national security.

Somebody Senior: That's quite irksome. Tell me, who decides if it's a matter of national security or not?

Staff: You do Sir.

Somebody Senior: Jolly good, carry on.

12 hours ago, 55Jay said:
12 hours ago, neeray said:

Can be purchased from the police at discounted prices. Cash only accepted. No receipt given.

For a limited time only, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!  ????

Instead of buying two policemen, could I opt for just one sergeant?

12 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Oor get one vibrator and one officer, you can return the vibrator if not fully satisfied 

3 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:
15 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Oor get one vibrator and one officer, you can return the vibrator if not fully satisfied 

Could I even return both, with one item inserted into the other.

On 6/8/2019 at 7:34 AM, Moonlover said:

I was actually referring to all three of the product groups, including the kink stuff mentioned above.

I do hope no one is foolish enough post web site links on an open forum!

An add was on Facebook ( I don't remember the site) but they were advertising a fishing lure shaped like a d**k and b***s????

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:18 AM, Peterbkk99 said:

I remember a similar raid not so long ago (one year ago or so?).

Soon after, the sellers and their merchandise were back at the same spots. Same as before.

Yes, the OP clearly reported that.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:09 AM, PatOngo said:
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:31 AM, webfact said:

A matter of national security

OMG! How can you possibly feel secure when there are sex toys for sale, thank God they nipped that in the bud! I feel safer already!

That was not the intention of the agency's raid, obviously, that was just TNA's sarcastic view of the raid.

Archived