BANGKOK
webfact

Video: Large police and army contingent inspect Walking Street - no prostitution found!

7 hours ago, Skallywag said:

All I ever see on Walking Street are Chinese tourists and Ladies advertising the beer prices or dancing entertainment offered inside their establishments. 

There obviously isn't much to be seen, as the ladyboys are not inclined to put their hands into the tight brown pants of a man with a gun. Go figure. 

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Just another PR stunt tp promote Pattaya as a family friendly destination with its filthy ,polluted,man made beach which got washed away and Jomtien suffering a massive sewerage discharge into the sea.

Why are the Army involved ?its not a national security issue or were they there to keep an eye on the BIB ?

Why are the Army involved ?-🙄

Perhaps because they rule the country? -😲

Now the photo op of senior officers dressed in full battle dress is done they can go back to their main job of collecting 50 million baht a month from the prostitution venues. I wonder why the Thai public puts up with this nonsense. 

6 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

Why are the Army involved ?-🙄

Perhaps because they rule the country? -😲

Another question would be why is the Department of Provincial Administration, which issues ID cards, involved.  Perhaps something to do with issuing licences for bars.

If these guys in fancy combat uniforms, who have never seen any real combat, can't catch even one out of an army of 5,000 unarmed scantily clad hookers, I wonder what they would do, if facing an invasion by battle hardened, motivated Burmese troops.  

• Haha 2

Off topic removed

5 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

Another question would be why is the Department of Provincial Administration, which issues ID cards, involved.  Perhaps something to do with issuing licences for bars.

If these guys in fancy combat uniforms, who have never seen any real combat, can't catch even one out of an army of 5,000 unarmed scantily clad hookers, I wonder what they would do, if facing an invasion by battle hardened, motivated Burmese troops.  

Send in the conscripts while they run away whining for their mammy 😂

• Haha 1

Good, the image of Pattaya has been restored thanks to the police clowns. 

On 6/7/2019 at 10:23 AM, madmitch said:

Pathetic

why? it would have been better if they rounded up and arrested dozens of girls and their customers? i say, fine, if they needed a pr photoshoot, well done, they have my blessing. 

• Sad 1

I read this to mean Bar Fines have been abolished. Finally some good news for the mongers!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2019 at 5:43 AM, Blackheart1916 said:

Is that SId James, 4th from the left?🤣

The tall one next to him is Bernard Bresslaw. And second left looks like it might be Warden Hodges from Dad's Army. 

Edited by lamyai3