American spray paint vandals fined 5,000 baht each and will be deported

rooster59

Yes, because you don't endanger other peoples life. Property can be cleaned and/or replaced - easily. No longterm damage.

Life's can't - speeding and even worse drunk driving or driving without having the actuall driving skills not only endanger you but everyone around you. How many people die here from car crashes each day?? How many kids die or lose their parents??

Not a single one ever died from stupid graffiti on a shopfront, let's not act like they broke into someone's house and demolished it.

Everyone who drives recklessly, should go to jail and stay there until his brain starts working.

And while we are at it, this also goes for other violent crimes. You can get death threats and police won't give a damn, disgusting. But when there's a chance for a newspaper story involving some dumbass kids they act like it's a national security act.

That's just my german logic tho and i guess it won't be agreed upon here. I couldn't care less tho [emoji848]

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Yes, German logic. Let kids steal, break windows, paint on walls and wait until they are committing armed robberies before you do anything.

They’re guests in the country, let them go back and tear up their own country.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are mental dude, talking about stealing, breaking windows, gun robberies and now finally holocaust.

Yes, he best argument you you can put together using “German Logic” is to call me mental.

How funny is that?

Perhaps they can stay and paint your house, do you think, or can you?

They also painted someone’s pick-up.

No, don’t punish them now, give them a slap on the wrist and wait until they start torching cars when they get board with paint...

On 6/8/2019 at 6:56 AM, Borzandy said:

Jail for painting a dirty wall, you should think more. If you can.

Please send me a PM of your address, and I'll send a couple of guys who'll redecorate your walls. You'll be thrilled about the result.

Archived