Savanakhet: Verify Marriage Certificate?

Hi 

I will get married next week and after that I will go to Savanakhet to make a non imm. visa based on marriage.

My question is after I get the marriage certificate from amphoe do I need to verify that certificate (chang wattanaa) or not? Or is that certificate already ok for officials at Savanakhet.

Thanks for the answers.

Certificate is fine for any use in Thailand or at Thai Consulates.  Take original and signed copy.  Reason to translate/register with MFA would be if needed in your home country for some official use that requires document be legal by Thai laws.  

52 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Certificate is fine for any use in Thailand or at Thai Consulates.  Take original and signed copy.  Reason to translate/register with MFA would be if needed in your home country for some official use that requires document be legal by Thai laws.  

Thank you ☺

The single entry non O visa is valid for 90 days and provides one stay of 90 days on entry.  The multi entry non O is valid for one year and provides a new 90 day stay on any entry during that time period.  Both types require you exit after 90 days or extend your stay using TM.7 at immigration.  For marriage you can do one time without financials for 60 days extra but then would have to leave.  If you can meet the 400k in bank account 2 months or proof of 40k per month income then one year extensions of stay are an option.

• Like 1