BANGKOK 19 June 2019 15:56

Hi to everyone, I am trying to find out whether or not Tops supermarkets in the larger shopping center's stock Beef pies, I have been able to get some pies and sausage rolls from my local tops in Mukdahan, if I knew that some of the larger shops have them, then I can get my local shop to order some for me. Up until early this year I could buy them through the online shop "Delishop" which has since closed. Alternatively, if any body knows of another source it would be appreciated, keep in mind I am in Mukdahan and any goods would have to be shipped by private couriers. I am not fussed whether English or Australian pies. Photos attached of what I can get here now.

Cheers

20190607_110800.jpg

On 6/8/2019 at 3:43 PM, DUNROAMIN said:

Alternatively, if any body knows of another source it would be appreciated, keep in mind I am in Mukdahan and any goods would have to be shipped by private couriers. I am not fussed whether English or Australian pies. Photos attached of what I can get here now.

You could google "buriram pie man" I understand he has good products and arranges delivery. Never tried them personally as l live in BKK and can get pies here locally. Just a thought.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, james.d said:

You could google "buriram pie man" I understand he has good products and arranges delivery. Never tried them personally as l live in BKK and can get pies here locally. Just a thought.

I use the Buriram Pie Man and his food and service is top notch, he sends my orders by bus.

I also use Nookies who has a big list of items, he also sends by bus.

Nookies Price List.pdf

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Isan Farang said:

I use the Buriram Pie Man and his food and service is top notch, he sends my orders by bus.

Nookies Price List.pdf 67.98 kB · 1 download

YES  agreed i use both of them, i can certainly recommend them, good grub, at good prices.

• Like 2

Lady pie Phuket, Aussie and deliver.

1958AE42-034A-4BDC-87B6-F1130BB2E833.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, james.d said:

Thanks will give Buriram pie man a go, close to me.

6 hours ago, Isan Farang said:

Nookies Price List.pdf 67.98 kB · 6 downloads

Thanks for the info, will try Buriram pie man first as he is close to me.

5 hours ago, Olmate said:

Lady pie Phuket, Aussie and deliver.

1958AE42-034A-4BDC-87B6-F1130BB2E833.png

Thanks for the info , might give them a go. cheers

5 minutes ago, DUNROAMIN said:

Thanks for the info, will try Buriram pie man first as he is close to me.

FYI the Pie Man and Nookies are not far apart, I have previously driven to both locations from Ubon.

This is the list for Steve the Pie Man that I have.

Starfoods.pdf

Dunroamin

I have the cookbook of beechworth bakery pies .I dont know where you are from but the bakery is in Bendigo and beechworth .Famous pies in the country towns of vistoria.I can post you the receipe if you can bake them

Cheers

Kevvy

9 hours ago, kevvy said:

Dunroamin

I have the cookbook of beechworth bakery pies .I dont know where you are from but the bakery is in Bendigo and beechworth .Famous pies in the country towns of vistoria.I can post you the receipe if you can bake them

Cheers

Kevvy

I have been to the  Beechworth bakery many times, very touristy of course but great.My dad was born there and the Ned Kelly gang had connections there way back.Brown Brothers wineries began nearby too

my mother is buried there. i use to go to beethworth bakery when it was just a small shopw with a wood oven

2 minutes ago, kevvy said:

my mother is buried there. i use to go to beethworth bakery when it was just a small shopw with a wood oven

Great place,I still have boyhood friends living just near the Jail, last time visit about 10 yrs ago.Sadly now it’s a tourist trap.Ironic but Beechworth had a very large number of Chinese during the boom gold rush years,in fact my first girlfriend was of Chinese origin,parents had a cafe in our town.Very different to the Chinese we know today!