Jump to content
BANGKOK 20 June 2019 14:08

Recommended Posts

I am a little out of town , but it feels little the middle of nowhere as it is so quite .Maybe I will sell my home and move closer to the university, hahaha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kevvy said:

I am a little out of town , but it feels little the middle of nowhere as it is so quite .Maybe I will sell my home and move closer to the university.My wife said it would be hard to sell the home as it was over 12 million to build with the  land  . hahaha

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm off to sizzler now with a Tupperware box and all you can crunch🤔

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the reasons for the celery shortage and cost is the newish health tread of celery juice Just talking with a friend in North Vancouver and celery  is 5 to 7 $ Can a bunch these days. a similar thing has been happening with cauliflower and all the different uses been applied in the cooking world ( pizza crusts , rice replacement etc) All the new diet trends sure end up costing every a lot of extra money and it never returns back 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

I'm off to sizzler now with a Tupperware box and all you can crunch🤔

Is sizzler still going??? Was not a big customer in Australia when I was there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Randell said:

One of the reasons for the celery shortage and cost is the newish health tread of celery juice Just talking with a friend in North Vancouver and celery  is 5 to 7 $ Can a bunch these days. a similar thing has been happening with cauliflower and all the different uses been applied in the cooking world ( pizza crusts , rice replacement etc) All the new diet trends sure end up costing every a lot of extra money and it never returns back 

I was happy to get a good bunch of celery no matter the cost ,..cooked some last night

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2019 at 11:48 AM, sammieuk1 said:

I'm off to sizzler now with a Tupperware box and all you can crunch🤔

Sizzler Hua Hin went there once, couldn't stop crapping for a week

You are welcome to it :bah:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bacon in makro is half decent


Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The French bread in macro is good,the small loaf is the better of the 2


Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...