UK PM candidate Raab says suspending parliament remains a Brexit option

rooster59

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Loiner said:

There will be no millstone and no Armageddon.

If you want to turn it into another England Scotland thread, find somebody else. I’m not interested and Scotland could be cast adrift for all I care. There are enough other Scots for you to sort that out with, which is why you are still in the Union after you last lost.

You are so narrow minded you cannot see the wood for the trees. The EU does not want anything to do with Trump so he has set his sights on the UK, but Scotland and Ireland will have moved on to pastures new so it will be England signing up to the Union, after all they will have to get a satellite system from somewhere. Sorry I forgot, in brexiteer land money is no object.

Hope you like your eggs sunny side up.

You are so narrow minded you cannot see the wood for the trees. The EU does not want anything to do with Trump so he has set his sights on the UK, but Scotland and Ireland will have moved on to pastures new so it will be England signing up to the Union, after all they will have to get a satellite system from somewhere. Sorry I forgot, in brexiteer land money is no object.
Hope you like your eggs sunny side up.

We like to call it ‘focused’.
Scotland and Northern Ireland - not interested.
Two please.

Archived