Bikini babes light up Pattaya at record breaking  "Bikini Beach Race 2019"

webfact

Bikini babes light up Pattaya at record breaking  "Bikini Beach Race 2019"

7pm.jpg

Picture: Manager

Cameras were out recording pictures and videos of the attractions at the fourth annual "Central Festival Bikini Beach Race 2019" in Pattaya at the weekend. 

Manager caught the "glamour" of the occasion as Thai and foreign babes joined with men in the run that started and ended on Pattaya's golden sands. 

562000005664703.jpg

A video on ThaiFlite was rather drab as twilight fell but a Facebook page called "Men United" caught some attractive wenches. 

Hundreds of thousands of baht in prizes and vouchers were handed out to the winners and place-getters in several categories.

And the Guinness Book of World Records declared the 3,000 participants made it the biggest bikini run ever. 

The idea was to promote fitness and Pattaya as a wholesome tourist destination. 

7pm1.jpg

562000005664705.jpg

Source: Manager Online

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-10

18 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Mister Plaid and Stripes will just take a photo real quick

I am crying. <deleted>, Plaid and strips, black socks and sandals on the beach? He covers the gambit of dressing greatness.

As for the rest of the event. The first pic all the girls look the same for the most part and most have had serious work done.  Whatever works I suppose.

They didn't break any records. There was an attempt before the race to break the record for most people performing lunges, and it failed.

You can watch the announcement from the Guinness World Records official (at the end of the video) here. He complains that it was too disorganised and too many people were taking selfies.

34 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Mister Plaid and Stripes will just take a photo real quick of this beautiful girl's rear end. :shock1:

no one will notice.  :cheesy:

562000005664703.jpg.59305bfb1c7403bbe01e4ab924ca01c5.jpg

Mr farang on the pull and dressed to kill wonder if he ever takes his socks off????

4 hours ago, JAFO said:

I am crying. <deleted>, Plaid and strips, black socks and sandals on the beach? He covers the gambit of dressing greatness.

As for the rest of the event. The first pic all the girls look the same for the most part and most have had serious work done.  Whatever works I suppose.

And chequer pants with a striped shirt...and happily taking butt pics

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Mister Plaid and Stripes will just take a photo real quick of this beautiful girl's rear end. :shock1:

no one will notice.  :cheesy:

562000005664703.jpg.59305bfb1c7403bbe01e4ab924ca01c5.jpg

Perhaps but probably using google maps to find his sunglasses. ????

33 minutes ago, Johnnyngai said:

Why many Thai girls have the same type of pointy chins. 

They should try different types for a change, they look so unnatural. 

That's puzzled me, too.  I don't recall that being the case when I lived there for 3 1/2 years - 40 years ago.  I do not find it attractive.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

the run that started and ended on Pattaya's golden sands. 

The sand runs faster than the competitors.  Considering the number of times it is replaced, the sands might as well be pure gold dust.

Very few real bikinis in sight , like the one in blue........ I've seen skimpier attire at the OAP's keep fit sessions !! I wonder if these lasses know the origin of why they are called 'bikinis' ?

Quite sad this.

They should be tending the buffaloes or helping their mum's sow the rice.

I wouldn't allow my wife to associate with these, these wenches. She has better things to do at the farm.

As for that well-dressed farang snapping the hussies's backside; he should get to Dagenham on carnival day. Would bring tears to his eyes.  

Archived