Living in Krabi

Mort112

What type of visa do you have? 60 Day tourist visa with extension of 30 day best bet for you. Accomodation Inc elec is possible 12k or less low season if you don't have ac on Al the time. Eating Thai water etc about 300-400 a day.so very possible on 32 k.

Of course you can live there no problem live your life as you do at home not as a tourist Thailand is still very cheap just stay away from the girls as that's what eats all your money away they are nothing only scrounging money orientated whores the nice ones Thais have for themselves keep clean and safe and you'll be fine

7 hours ago, Andy59 said:

Of course you can live there no problem live your life as you do at home not as a tourist Thailand is still very cheap just stay away from the girls as that's what eats all your money away they are nothing only scrounging money orientated whores the nice ones Thais have for themselves keep clean and safe and you'll be fine

No offence meant but...... I take it you are not the man who invented punctuation.

Thanks so much for the replies.

I am not gay

I am Hygienic

I am coming on a working Visa (the amount of money is how much I will be earning)

Accommodation is paid for (Electricity and Water excluded) - I might want to get my own place, could I get a nice bachelors for a reasonable amount, and what would that cost be?

Well I don't know if I am a good looking bloke, but I would guess I am fairly attractive.I don't have problems with the ladies in general unless they are money hungering woman.

I do not intend to purchase woman for sex. I am very old school when it comes to this, I would take the girl out on a date. ????

I am not the retirement age, I'm really young actually.

I eat relatively healthy, I enjoy greens (like a lot) and protein. I don't like US fast food chains or shitty fast foods in general. So ye, healthy eating, i love it.

It would also be nice to meet  some like minded expats. I am a very chilled person, that really enjoys talking about philosophy and i really enjoy the outdoors.   

I will most likely purchase a scooter to get around with, would 14k baht be enough to buy a good scooter?

I am generally not a big spender at all.

Thanks

Mort112
A decent scooter will cost 25k up. You can buy for 14k but it would probably have galactic mileage.
Batchelor pad condo will cost from 3 million upwards because property and land here is really overpriced.
Average water and electric costs here are around 1500-2500 depending on how much you use the AC and maybe double that if you are renting and not paying government rate.
On the upside Krabi Immigration are fast and very helpful. We have good Doctors and hospitals and plenty of places to eat or have a beer.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived